Memes and jokes aside, this woman should be president of her cell block, and you know it

Memes and jokes aside, this woman should be president of her cell block, and you know it.

These posts are annoying. Stop.

>Hillary 'Accuse Bill You Get Kill' Clinton

I'll never vote for another neolib again

Memes YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT and YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT jokes YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT aside, YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT this YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT woman YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT should YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT be YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT president YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT know YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOTS YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT ASIDE YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS AND YOU KNOW IT it.

I thought she was the president

I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE I LOVE THIS WORD neolib BECAUSE I CAN APPLY IT TO ANYONE I DON’T LIKE

Trumpfags believe Clinton is still running and is the President at the same time.

Are you implying that Clinton is not a neoliberal? Because that's just ignorant.

I am very tired of Hillary SHUT UP FAGGOT

There is already a book of the month on this, go to bed already OP

Wrong pic

>buzzwords

Trump is in the White House. That means you put whatever stupid faggot bullshit you've been posting on hold and vote that son of a bitch out.
You stop stabbing at the beast, you stop unraveling the carpet out from under us.

That's what you fucking do. When Trump is out of office, then we can go back to having your "gee what kind of perfect government shall we try to implement" debate again.
Not now.

well done OP

You're barking up the wrong tree. Clinton's worse than Trump to me.
Anyway, none of that changes the definition of the word 'neoliberal'.

neo-liberal, paleo-liberal, or just plain liberal-liberal doesn't matter. you're all fucking retards. kys

How does it not matter? They're totally different things.

>Clinton's worse than Trump to me
This literally makes no sense.

No. I enjoy torturing faggots like you. :^)

Go to bed, Donald!

It makes plenty of sense, we just have different priorities.

You just have alternative facts, it sounds like.

how is it you are not writing jokes for a
living?

>hint: you're not as clever as you think you are.
maybe that will change when you reach puberty

There are no alternative facts, just facts. Can you really not fathom that some people don't share your political views? Even after half the country voted against Hillary?

youre absolutely right. and as an evil, cunt of a criminal she was *still* a better choice than Trump.

I don't care whether you share my views or not.
This statement still makes no sense. It is not based on facts, user.

He got you to reply, user. That's clever enough.

Memes and jokes aside, I'd whoop all of your asses in real life, and you faggots know it.

>pic related
it's me

you shouldn't post pics of your twink sex trafficking, user. It's not professional.

OK, I'll bite. What "facts" are you referring to?

>Sup Forums
>professional

kek

I didn't bring up any facts...the other user accused me of having 'alternative facts' just because I think Clinton is worse than Trump. I think that because of her policies, what else?