lurkin

I love a victorious shota.

Tits are gross

her tits or all tits lmao
>all tits imo

big """"brother"""" user here
>straight shota for straight losers edition

All tits

Some stories would be nice, though I have none to tell.

This

Anyone have some really good doujinshi that haven’t been translated?

bump

i used to do that all the time when I was little. we lived out in the middle of nowhere, no neighbors within visible range. spent most of my summers naked. mom was fine with it because it meant she could just hose me down out front before letting me in and not have to wash the mud and grass stains off me or my friends' clothes all the time.

>mud and grass stains off me or my friends'
you and your friends were naked?

jfc watch where you're aiming that filename

well they weren't all the time. if we road our bikes down to the pond to swim or play in the mud, they would take their clothes off too or my mom wouldn't let them in the house if they were dirty. we really didn't think anything of it.

Full furry, but fuck if this is not perfect otherwise.

I had neighbors on both sides of my house, but I still played naked outside. I fucked around naked with friends at the lake/forest too.

>tfw only uncut boy in the group

How do we get these damn boys to keep their clothes on?

i know its art and you can draw whatever, but its pretty misleading how little of this art has them scared and confused

we had pissing games. just the regular stuff: who can piss the hardest/furthest/for the longest

or we would all make a big puddle and take turns jumping over it until one of us fell in it or something stupid.

That's the thing... we shouldn't

We only played who could pee the farthest. We played truth or dare a lot but it only got out of hand when it involved one of my friends older brothers imo.

When I was like 7 or 8 there were a boy and a girl of almost the same age that were friends of the family that i would play "games" with in the back garage. Pretty sure those two fucked until they were like 14.

admit it, you tried it too

I think the only times we ever actually touched each other was trying to see who's was longer or stretchier. mine was the shortest and didn't spring back when stretched :-(

I remember at least once we would sword fight with our hardons until one went soft though.

the only other "game" I remember playing was who can hang the most stuff on ourselves. other than that, we were just boys exploring the creek usually.

I didn't put anything but my fingers in my butt, but I did self suck and look at my boy butt in the mirror. I thought I'd ruin my butt forever if I put anything bigger in.

oh, damn.. I was going through the current list of movies to torrent, and saw this title, then I clicked on it and was disappointing.

A group of four of us fooled around with one of the other boys older brothers while he slept. We were 9-10 and he was 14. I got dared to make our dicks kiss. I'm pretty sure that turned me gay. :^)

iktf

Just kiss? And just your dicks? Your friends make weak dares :L

Well 'Bout damn time!!
I've known about this movie for years and I've never once heard a reference to it in a shota thread till now
Fucking finally!!!!

I touched, licked, and kissed his dick. The gayest was kissing our dicks together (me pulling my foreskin down and pressing my head against his)

Thats where youre wrong kiddo

>Tfw no shota ass sweat to drink

If only this was a boy buffet instead of a food one