Why do African-Americans commit such a large amount of crime per capita?

Why do African-Americans commit such a large amount of crime per capita?

Other urls found in this thread:

walata.org/eng/itinerar_2.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/20/libyan-government-investigate-slave-auctions-african-migrants/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lack of quality parenting and (on average) lower IQ.

Systemic white racism, black people are blocked from higher education and good paying jobs.

faggot commie nigger detected

>Basketball Americans
>one of them literally has the last name Ball

they are earths worst savages

Even in Haiti, Africa, and other areas with all black leaders?

They should be expelled from UCLA.

>black people are blocked from higher education
If by blocked you mean 'awarded diversity scholarships and affirmative action admittance', then yes.
The ones who can't even manage that had truly shit grades in school, which goes back to bad or absentee parents, along with shitty culture.

so? white people were living in caves hiding from lightning while black people were building the pyramids. europe had to copy/steal civilization from black people

Getting busted shoplifting and your dad has to come bail you out, that shit sucks.

When the fucking President has to bail you out, that's some next level stupid.

scholarship doesn't mean free, you still have to pay some, which means college is unattainable for most african americans

They've got this new thing. Its called Student Loans. They're pretty awesome. Go to college, pay later. Fuckin' amazing futuristic shit, man.

Black people didn't build the pyramids dumbass.

Poor inner city schools and shitty low income lifestyle. Add in some drugs, racist cops, and a war on drugs...

But those 3 in china. Those 3 were niggers. Niggers that have enough but still want to steal.
But then again, most rich assholes have stolen a lot more than shoes...

Black guy here. We steal because fuck it we gettin blamed for it anyway. Mine as well just do it shit.

God forbid they have to work for anything...

If the laws of the land had been used to oppress you for 250 years, you wouldn't respect them either.

Nigger logic. You truly are the dumbest race aren't you?

No, Obama fixed all that

Keep telling yourself that. Never change.

there are zero structures still standing today in africa built by blacks while europeans were building gothic architecture

>If the laws of the land had been used to oppress you for 250 years,
If I was 250 years old, I'd be dead.

If I was oppressed for 250 years, I'd move to one of the other 190 countries.

>Niggers are all stupid
Guys, let's try not to be so racist, okay? Some African-Americans are quite intelligent!

Inferior evolution

Yeah well we would expect you to understand now. When is the last time you walked into a store and just knew you was gettin looked at for nothing??? I didn't think so.

because of racism

And you think actually stealing is helping your cause?

I hope you realize diversity scholarships are a result of minorities not privileged with the same opportunities you are. Why is it you rest when minorities suffer but as soon as they’re given a chance you flip your shit?

You're right! But I didn't have my hoodie over my face and my pants were pulled up. So yeah...

yeah sure

I could see that. Certainly been in similar situations myself. Gonna get accused anyway, might as well do it and see f you can get away with it

privileged is the PC word for working for a living. try it SJW

>what is affrimitive action

You know what blacks call other blacks who do well in school?
Acting White

Blacks cockblock themselves

But they said sorry and that's the end of it.

get raped by a nigger

white guy here. Might as well call niggers niggers because we're going to get blamed for it anyway. Might as well do it shit.

They just have a higher conviction rate for many types of crime.

Because their culture is shitty. "I'm gangsta" faggot mentality keeps them knee deep in ebonics, unemployment, and crime.

It ain't about helping. What if yo girl is always blaming you for fuckin with some other bitch but you ain't? You gunna just do it eventually because fuck it. Real talk. Like I said you wouldn't understand.

This man gets it tho

when you are born and raised entitled upon the premise "da white man enslaved us!" you slip into the mentality that any means is good to get what you want.

>It ain't about helping. What if yo girl is always blaming you for fuckin with some other bitch but you ain't? You gunna just do it eventually because fuck it. Real talk. Like I said you wouldn't understand.

This is how niggers think which is why they belong in jail

Because of a culture spawned by poverty and centuries of systematic oppression.

If the roles were reversed, and Africans colonized the Americas and enslaved Europeans, whites would be acting the same way blacks are now. Take any race, enslave them, then oppress them through several centuries discrimination and force them to live on top of each other in impoverished inner cities and watch how they behave.

Fuck you but yeah like that.

>It ain't about helping. What if yo girl is always blaming you for fuckin with some other bitch but you ain't? You gunna just do it eventually because fuck it. Real talk. Like I said you wouldn't understand.

This is how niggers think which is why they end up in jail

I'm black and I have a clean record.

They already have equal opportunity, affirmative action is trying to institute equal outcome, which is impossible and undesirable.

that does not account nearly for the discrepancy, even when comparing like offenders

lol..blocked

Yep it is wrong Corp America doesn't want some sag ass pant wearing hallways nigger who at every meeting yells. HOL UP...after every fucking thing said cus he, and I quote "iddnt feeling it" and then mumbles something and ask us "ya feel me" and we just look at each other blankly.

Yep..I miss having that at the office.

Like I said you wouldn't understand tho. Fuckin internet tough guy. We meet up for real and you bring that energy with you. We'll see what happens.

I guess their ancestors shouldn't have sold them into slavery. Can they just go back now??? I hear there are auctions in Libya.

That makes zero sense...
Gee, that guy's looking at me. He probably thinks I'll steal something. So I'm gonna steal something to prove him right and reinforce his perception that all blacks are criminals.

You are an idiot..some school will let you just cus of the color of your skin.

Rap it yourself..then you will understand perhaps.

20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites. That means 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks. That's not good at all man.

Their ancestors wouldn't have had there not been eager buyers. As much as it makes you uncomfortable, you can't lay blame solely on blacks. You simply can't. It's intellectually dishonest.

Exactly!! It makes zero sense to you. I keep sayin yall wouldn't understand.

>If the roles were reversed, whites would be acting the same way blacks are now
Not hardly, because white Europeans had a good culture with morals and meritocratic ideals.

Note that all are shitholes and have been for eternity.

Hmm..I wonder why they all have in common. What could that be...lets think.

Sure there are. Educate yourself. A quick search shows many, aside from the obvious example of the pyramids of Giza. walata.org/eng/itinerar_2.htm

So did many African tribes and African civilizations. They lost that culture when they were shipped overseas and had their families ripped apart.

actually, you can. I wouldn't sell anyone if there were willing buyers. It's called morals. Another trait lacking in niggers. the modern term is pimp.

HAHA. Oh man, thanks for that.

I truly did laugh out loud.

yes, go educate yourself. those pyramids were built by the Jews that were enslaved by the Africans.

Underrated Post

You're saying you can sell something when no one wants to buy it? I don't think you read my post correctly. Not surprising.

If they had lower grades than me they can still get accepted to a better college and have access to more scholarships than me. If they have lesser qualifications and education, they can still get a job over me. If they open a business they will be given preferential contracts and grants. Systematic? Yes, by definition. But against whom? And still they produce the most worthless results and cultural contamination of any group. Why does anyone even still ask OP's question?

they'd get away with it in the west, but not in china

It is called a part time job or full-time. You know, work.

Could always just steal more.

good deflection... typical nignog logic.

Then why is Africa still such a clusterfuck? inb4 muh colonialism

I'm tellin yall yall some stupid white motherfuckers up in here. Talkin like yall know a damn thing about oppression or bein brought up in some shit. For real yall make me laugh how stupid yall actually are.

I still can't believe Trump helped these thankless niggers out by getting them off. They should be in a chink prison right now.

so they did it to themselves... got it.

Jesus you can't even see how your own thought processes are your ownworst enemy.

You truly are a hopeless race it appears.

the Chinese knew they were never going to get hard labor out of them in prison.

I know you only do it to impress us, but make sure tomorrow at school you make sure everyone knows you're cool enough to drop some N bombs. You'll totally have your first girlfriend by 3rd period.

Simple answer: Niggers = Niggers.
Negroes don't develop emotionally after the age of four. They have no sense of delayed gratification, future time orientation, and consequences for actions.
These particular Niggars saw something shiny and glittery at the store, and they had to have it. Right there, right then.

>inb4 muh colonialism
But it's directly because of colonialism. Sure, African tribes warred before colonialism, as all tibes did at one time or another, but nothing compared to the chaos it turned into when other cultures moved in to exploit the natural resources in the area. You can't just rob a culture of it's land, give them guns and drugs, and expect them to behave.

This is such common sense for anyone with even a high school level education of history that I'm surprised I even have to vocalize it.

If you read about Katrina, it will turn you racist. These people were shooting at aid convoys and ambulances trying to help the blacks left in New Orleans. Raping women in the Superdome, looting houses, killing random people. There were national guard soldiers who had just returned from Iraq and they said it was better over there than in New Orleans after Katrina.

You dump the insecure cunt you fucking dumb shit hiphop fucking wannabe crapstar.

Actual Nigger Detected.

Some Africans were sold by warring tribes to whites, yes. The rest were exploited by invading cultures as described here . Pay attention to the last sentence of that post I linked you to, please.

How about we meet up with a loan officer and see how we each make out? Or..I can just shoot you?

They have every opportunity at their disposal. The problem is their own culture supports being a degenerate and not educating yourself. They can work, take out a loan, and get scholarships if they really want to better themselves. Instead they complain about the white man while shooting at each other and taking no action to escape their predicaments.

I think your mom is calling you for dinner. you may not hear her down in the basement.

Ok, but what about NOW? Colonial Africa is gone. Yeah, the guns are still there....are you saying that Africans can't be trusted with guns? That they're savages, or something?

>pyramids built by jews
surely this proves the superiority of aftican negroes

>ancestors

They are still selling them today.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/20/libyan-government-investigate-slave-auctions-african-migrants/

I beg to differ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KUbflnMEs

>blacks sell slaves to blacks for a thousand years
>white guys show up and buy them too
WTF WHIYTE PIPL

If I lived in a small town where my family was known as thieves, rapists, murderers, and generally violent, and I got shit because of it when walking into a store, I'd be pissed at my family for creating the situation, not the clerk for being sane and feeling unsafe.

Clean up your own house before blaming the world for reacting logically to statistics.

Niggers evolved to hunt or be hunted. They live in the here-and-now, grab-what-you-can and run. Humans in harsher climates had to evolve the ability to plan ahead and know how to do things now for later reward.

Niggers simply don't think ahead to consequences, because they didn't evolve that way. As a hunter-gatherer, nigger sees, nigger takes.