I've cut myself bcs i was angry what should i do now? Pic related

I've cut myself bcs i was angry what should i do now? Pic related

Walk it off

Accept that you not both are and have a pussy.

It would help to disinfect it and patch it up. Maybe get it looked at for potential stitches. It always helps.

Stop being a fag.

Rub salt in it to prove you're not a faggot.

Pour salt in the cut.

Yeah i'm gonna do this

Lick it

Great minds think alike...

Weak. Go deeper faggot.

Cut your dick off because you're clearly an adolescent bitch and you should at least be bleeding from the correct region

Thanks for the advice

Get some mental help. Seriously. You cut yourself because you were angry? WTF man. This is just poor impulse control bordering on some kind of psychiatric disorder.

Depression i take this habits because that relax me

Go deeper and pour salt on it, you fucking fucknugget pussy.

Dump salt into it and post photo

Jesus christ you little fucking punkass... a few hundred years ago and people could die from a cut like that, now degenerates like you do it because you're angry? Grow the fuck up. Either have it stitched, or shave the hair around it off, dress the wound by cleaning with disinfectant and butterfly it shut... check daily...

Only attention whores cut themselves. Real people deal with reality and move on. Op is just a fake pseudo human.

OK so now we know that you can barely write as well. Good luck. You'll need it.

Lol omg you guys too??

if i where you i would put hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol on it then you should put on bandages damp in hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol change the bandage every couple of hours

I know your one-size-fits-all solution but he's not an attention whore. Some people are just fucked in the head in different ways. Self mutilation is a telling sign.

Yeah i've got à Bad english level

now cut dick off and tie it with a string

Punish your haste by slicing your skin ope n

I'm not bcs i keep this Anonymous

Cut it out

Come here and cry?

Based on the spread and lack of blood with the wound, OP is a fucking fat little pussy too.

this guy knows.

pussy ass faggot grow some balls you worthless sack of shit. I bet you can't walk it off because you're too fat and lazy. maybe you should just stop being such a bitch you fucking worthless homo.

suck it up and get a job you weak loser.

>posts picture of self cutting
>not attention whoring

Pick one, and only one.

That said kill yourself OP.

GTFO fag and dont come back until you have something better than this pussy shit

Good talk i will apply your advice thx

Please it just a small cut. Wash with soap and water, stick a band aid on it and move on. You guys act like he removed his arm or something. I get cuts like that from work ever so often. Just wash it and move on. Have never gotten an infection either.