What's the meanest thing you've ever done to a girl?

What's the meanest thing you've ever done to a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Tara_Calico
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kicked her right in the cooter

Called her a stupid dummy head

girl refused to take my virginity so i made her cry for having a dead dad. also ditched a prom date to get high. she cried in the bathroom the whole night.

Felt her up, made her fall in love with me, then dumped her

Peed in a cup and added drug powder, told her it was"drug salt". She drank the yellow liquid right up with a grimace.

Dropped a turd on her head from two floors up.

touched my dick on her toothbrush

damn dude.
Do you think about what you did?

Told an 18 year old Korean chick I loved her so she'd let me take her virginity, then broke up with her a month later because I was bored and her family was fucking crazy.

He didn't do it he's trying to act like he has big balls, but he probably got cucked or something.

stole all her underware while on a camping trip to the beach , she mostly use dresses so she was commando for a whole weekend and never said anything

Took her out to a nice seafood dinner and never called her again

talked to a girl in a mean tone

You fuck off, Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

Nick?

Cheated on my ex, then when she texted me to confront me about it I responded,"New numba, who dis". Really awkward when I see her workout at the gym I go to.

Spit in her face as retaliation (she had tried to kick my balls). I felt I couldn't hit her back.

dated her

I actually did do it and I feel bad. I was a dumb kid.

Should have just raped her, that would have got her good.

Catfished her, got into a internet "relationship", dumped her, blamed her for it.

Tbf she was crazy

explain user, i am interested in your story of this bitch who went cray cray on you.

once I burned myself with a soldering iron

Closed the garage door on my little sister while she was driving her Walmart kid vehicle. My mom jumps off the tread mill and starts yelling. Idc I love my sister but I still laugh every time I remember her pinned to the steering wheel. Ps before this she hit me in the head with a hammer

Merrily ejaculated down her throat before bidding her farewell and giving her a piece of toast with my cum on it. She also had to wear an umbrella.

I’m a small dicked loser. I convinced her to marry me

At least you can admit that. I respect that.

I've done things I regret too. But I would say 95% of the time it was ignoring some girl that cared about/had a crush on me.

When my girlfriend told me what to looo for to know if a girl has a crush on you that had me really fucked up because I realized I cheated myself out of a lotta honeys.

>It's weird that my hands don't touch each other when I give you a hug.
>ib4 fat bitch i hate

smelled her panties and forgot to place everything perfectly, i think she knows now. Fuck....i love her. Huriccane so we live in same house with friends

Newfag here, my senior year it was great because of the girls I was starting to pickup and also I just felt bad when I would just shoot girls down and the reactions from the girls just made me feel like such a asshole.

Was good for a few weeks, she was flirty and nice and all that good shit.

We got into a meaningless argument fuck knows what about, and she starts telling me she's going to kill herself unless I apologise and that it's all my fault. Didn't think she was serious until she sent me a pic of a bunch of razors so I just said sorry.

We got into another argument another time, thought we patched it up before I went to sleep (I'm 6 hours ahead of her), but woke up to pics of her with cuts and blood all down her arms. When I asked why she said because I "wasnt there for her"

From then on if we even started to get heated about something she'd tell me she's running a bath and getting ready to "ruin her legs".

Over 3 months she sent me pics of her cuts 5 times, and those are the only ones I know about.

During all this she'd tell me she loved me, all the while she was fucking her best friend. As a catfish not sure I can talk about morality, but even still.

Decided to cut things off with her while I knew she was at a friends for a few days, just so I knew she wouldn't slit her neck or anything

dated for 6 months, went off to asia, she came to visit for christmas, broke up with her and then ghosted her

told an ex i was willing to give it a try again and fucked her two nights in a row. came up her nose on the second night and stopped answering her calls after. someone told me she started cutting herself after that, but i dont believe them

They're delicate things, user. Be nice to them.

When my little sister was 5 I pointed a toy gun at her and told her it was real and I was going to kill her. She went into hysterics until my dad came in, broke the gun in half, then beat the shit outta me. I was 12 at the time.

Liberal parents for you.
Point a fake gun, having some fun that no one can get hurt by, then they break your shit and physically assault you.

jesus christ, I had something similar, but not over the internet

Senior year met this qt at a party and she was hot, like 8/10.

Anyway, we hookup that night and get her number.

My birthday was a week out and she decided to get me a $300 polo jacket after only talking to her for about 3 days now.

but now she starts texting me non stop and then starts to show up at my work place to talk to me (I didn't show her where I lived at the time)

Anyway blocked her number and kept the jacket and about 3 months later, found out she raped a guy that went to school with me, pretty much she locked him inside her house and would not let him leave until she felt she was done with him.

When I was in elementary s hook, this girl on the bus wouldn't shut up talking. So I punched her straight in the mouth and made her teeth bleed.
Never got punished for it, haha.

>absolute madman

I realized that after I saw that girls didn't just want to hookup, 20 now and college it is much easier because that what most of them want.

Made my ex gf dressup and take the Same haircut as her much younger underaged Sister, then spend the rest of the day calling her by the Sisters name and fucking her multiple Times, even when she started crying, it only made my boner rage harder.

Think that is the meanest thing, but there are alot of contester moments in my Life.

>Anyway blocked her number and kept the jacket and about 3 months later, found out she raped a guy that went to school with me, pretty much she locked him inside her house and would not let him leave until she felt she was done with him.
>rape

Loved her while at the same time living as a straight, white male.

Didn't those kids die?

I mean the dude called it rape, its a long story, do you want the details?

Got a chick fired for false sexual harassment at work

Mindless hookups aren't a good thing user. Give it 5 years and that should sink in.

Wait what

>blah blah blah because I’m a closeted gayboi she raped me because girl cooter is uccky!
That should sum it up.

Thats a photo of two kidnapped kids that has gone unsolved.

The dude was a huge pussy.I would have fucked her and been on my way, again she was a solid 8/10

This is fucking hot. Give us more details or other stories.

Seriously what the fuck is up with captcha? I have to solve like 10 of them per post?

No one knows. They look similar to two children that were reported missing. This photo was found at a convienance store parking lot if I remember correctly.
No conclusive evidence that these in the pic are the missing boy and girl, but the mother of the girl believes it is her because of the book pictured - the girl was a huge VC Andrews fan.

*Underwear

talked a girl I was seeing into fucking a couple of blackguys, she was into me, so she would do anything I wanted it seemed

Nice. That's not at all unsettling.

Chip?

Why would you want half niggers running around?
Dumbass.

Cucks disgust me.

I kissed one on the cheek once when she wanted it on the lippies

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

WusspoppinJimbo,How are you girlfriend?
Gf: Im fine and you ?
Same, hey wanna go to eat ?
tri hours latá
Huh silence
thats kinda weird yknow
Also is kinda annoying me to invite you to eat and you dont answering me
I guess are very busy doing your shit
I think i just should wait as a nice boyfriend you too answer and dont press this qtpie button to send this
But thell me you nice girlfriend, why are you so buSy, huh girlfriend?
You cant just reply me after staring at you for 3 hours as a nice BOYFRIEND ?
Huh girlfriend?
Gf: Holy crap user, what the fuck i was in the fuckin cinema!
With lenny faces and all...

make her attempt suicide because im actual garbage

Fuck you Sup Forums and you rules confront the lenny faces!

Some user posted this about his sister the other night

Don't post again.

I like this. The drums sound like beatboxing almost.

was more just seeing if I could control her and get her to do something she said she would never do, wouldnt let someone I was seriously dating fuck others

bump

What do you look for?

It's such subtle shit. Her laughing at jokes you make even if they aren't that funny, fluttering her eyelashes, the way her gaze is oriented...

You almost need to experience it to know it.

Noice. (We’ll pretend it’s true.)

unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Tara_Calico
What did you think the picture was?

Yeah, but I mean when i find the one user, no more bullshit

>went on camping trip with sis, sis's friend and my then-new step-dad (failed attempt to bond)
>I was 17 at the time, sis & sis's friend 14
>we were around the campfire cooking hotdogs
>step-dad and sis went to tent to sleep
>wasn't tired, sis's friend insisted on staying up
>her cleavage was half exposed the entire night
>instant hard on knowing everyone's asleep
>walk out in woods a little, call her over saying I found something
>pitch black, I pull out my dick and guide her hand towards it
>she's confused, quickly realizes it's my dick and trys to jerk away
>I force her hand there as I try to force her head toward me
>steps on my toe and runs off
>tells my sister and step-dad, get shipped to military school 2 weeks later

Yeah that seems like something you gotta see and get used to.

Mind my autism, but how can you tell if she's interested from her gaze?

Well, if she's looking intently at you, she's confident and likes you.

But if she seems to dart her eyes from you, she might be nervous around you.

Kannon?

Came inside of her after she asked me not, granted she never knew I did.

lol u tkhim 2dabar?

Ah gotcha, thanks user.

Looking back at past experiences, I'm kicking myself for being so oblivious. Hahaha fucking hell.

dumped her over the phone. i can't be the only one, right?

Shaved my friends head and eyebrows.

Now this I actually believe

You and I both, man.

I took my best friend's sister's flute and rubbed my dick all over the mouthpiece.
I hope she got a good taste.

Took a fat shit in her toilet, destroyed it and her father blamed it on her brother, beat the shit out of him and slammed his head off the wall. Guess thats more on her brother, but she cried.

quality parentship

i miss the army

Deployed there? How was it? I was an English teacher so my experience was a bit different.

Told her she was an idiot while screaming my lungs out until she started crying

God damn.

>Some user posted this about his sister the other night
The guy who posted this is Judge Roy Moore.

Got caught cheating. Though I thought fast and added my own number as a contact and texted myself an alibi. I texted some shit like "Hey me, had fun watching the game all night last night" "Me too, me. I was with me all night and definitely not crushing the puss of my coworker and getting caught by my gf's friend." "Good to hear that me, enjoy my day". Showed my now ex the message and she stopped being friends with the friend who caught me. Saying that the friend was starting shit and that she was just a bitch who needed to stop trying to get people in trouble when in reality she was just trying to be a good friend.

I bit a chick in 4th grade because her and her friends were attacking me for some reason. She grew up to be one of the hottest chicks I have ever seen.

missing the mean part

Looks like Al Franken’s work to me, just needs more drugs and lying.

Slapped her across the face in mid convo because I was smashed drunk and pissed she ditched me to fuck some kid on his birthday.

> have gf I met at my (at the time) future job
> She's quite insecure and she had never had a guy treat her as nice as I did
> She's beautiful but has physical and mental flaws
>Told her all the time she was a sweetheart and beautiful
> One night I went out dancing by myself and met someone
> One of the top 3 most gorgeous girls I've been with
> Week later I cheat on current gf with this new girl
> Later in the next week I break up with the previous gf when I was pretty damn drunk
> Year later and I still feel bad about it.