I'm dying. The circumstances are unnecessary. But someone should know this

I'm dying. The circumstances are unnecessary. But someone should know this.

>be me
>mother dies somewhere in my infancy, i have no memory of her
>my father raised me alone, i still don't know his job but he always seemed to have a lot of time at home
>its summer, i'm seven at the time
>he stays home from work one day, to spend some special time with me, as if he doesn't spend almost every waking moment with me
>it's okay, i never really made friends, have nothing else to do
>he puts in kids movie
>tell him i'm too old for disney, going through that phase
>he says okay, he has a better idea in mind
>this was where it started
>he only touched me, made me touch him, there was no penetration but it still felt wrong
>the next day he apologizes profusely to me and takes me to toys r us
>nothing happens for a year after that
>winter, i'm eight now.
>he comes in to my room one night while i'm playing vidya, pulls the controller away
>this time there was penetration
>i felt like i was being torn apart i kept hitting him and he didn't stop
>he calls me his special little prince
>he finishes inside of me, feels awful
>he isn't done
>he keeps touching me, refusing to stop until i have what i guess is an orgasm
>i'm too young to ejaculate, nothing comes out, but i whimper and shift frantically as it happens so he understands
>next day comes more apologies and spoiling
>another long expanse of time goes by
>autumn, twelve, my school starts sexual reproductive courses
>really vague because middle school and all
>they do a brief segment about sexual abuse, also vague, ignore it
>i don't feel i need it suddenly
>puberty has been starting
>ive been trying to hide it from my dad for obvious reasons
>in light of our health course, some kids start sharing ripped out pages of playboy magazine
>don't understand what they find hot about it
>learn about how useful the internet is for this kind of stuff from another kid
>decide to check it out
cont.

PUT ME AND GODDESS MILEY IN THE SCREENCAP
THANKS!

>immediately gravitate towards the gay stuff
>realize that it stirs something in me that nothing else does
>realize i want more
>there's only one person i know who can provide
>i wait for my father to come home from work
>"dad, i want to do what we did before."
>i'm obviously far more in to it in that moment than i ever was before
>maybe its the hormones, it doesn't matter
>he's shocked
>"i thought you didn't like it"
>"maybe not then but..."
>we don't discuss it anymore, we're immediately at each other like wild animals
>i cum for the first time while he fucks me, with a little help from his hand
>our affair spirals out of control from that point on
>it's almost every night, between his repressed urges and my hormonal awakening
>we almost get caught a few times by nosy neighbors, neighbors my dad tended to get in to fights with over stupid suburban arguments
>"you painted your fence and some of it dripped on to my side" yadayada
>at one point, someone who has a petty argument with my dad acts like he knows something about what we're doing
>he doesn't say it out right, always vague, making hints, but my dad isn't taking me
>he throws out the "i don't know what youre talking about" spiel until the person pulls out their phone
>i don't think he really cared what they were about to do, he was already set in to this course
>he grabs a baseball bat he keeps by the door for protection and knocks them out
>drags them in to the house
>he's already panicking
>"user, fill a tub up quick"
>i do
>he brings the person in, tries to throw them in
>they're too heavy
>he tries holding their head under the water but they start to seize and he can't hold them down
>there's no way I can either
>he runs to the kitchen for a knife
>i beg him not to but he tells me to just leave the room
>"there's other ways to settle this!"
>"i'm not taking that risk"
>i run to my room, go to bed
>i never know what happens after that, he never says anything but i never see the neighbor again
cont.

Reading btw

x2

>another year passes after that, our affair continues but i'm constantly afraid of him
>i went from terrified, to in love, and back to afraid
>i try to ask questions about that night out of nowhere, mostly because i want answers, but i'm not gentle about it
>"how did you get away with it?"
>"away with what"
>"the neighbor"
>he pauses for a long minute, pushes me away
>"i'm not talking about this"
>i feel like i deserve to know after all we've been through, make it clear
>he never ends up telling me but it isn't his last because of freshman year
>i'm antisocial as ever, no need for friends, my father is my everything
>people sometimes make weird comments, teachers have concerns when they see bruises on my wrists
>i give some bullshit excuse every time that never makes sense, usually related to exercise
>who the fuck am i kidding
>my father keeps me on a diet to keep me skinny, and i jog once in awhile and do the mandatory p.e. but nothing more
>some scene girl likes my antisocial, lanky character, must look like one of her kind or something
>she invites me to homecoming
>i feel like it's cheating, it feels weird
>she gets really defensive when i reject her, calls me daddy's toy. it's a bit different than daddy's boy, which everyone else had taken to calling me considering how he hung around me whenever he dropped me off for school or at school events
>i panic because it makes it sound as worse as it actually is and i can't afford my dad hearing and getting mad thinking i'm sharing so i agree
>shes still pissed but ready to forgive
>i wait until last minute to tell my dad, know it's not going to go over well
>when i do tell him, i try to explain how i'm trying to protect our reputation but he says i'm making excuses, that i don't love him anymore
>i feel awful
>i feel even more awful when he chokes me out and gives me a black eye
>the following morning i get the apologies and spoils and he agrees to take me
cont.

this is a horror story dude but if it ends with opening a door r living with your auntie in Bel-Aire I would hope that you will have your cock dragged through mounds of broken glass

Wtf am I reading lmao

Good story, does the main character kills himself at the end?

I hope everyone walks the dinosaur

im actually hoping it's a troll cause man if this is real, fuck me it's sad as hell.

Dude, dude, OP. Wtf? Man, I'm so sorry.

>he makes me promise i won't do anything with her, i agree. i'm gay anyway.
>when i arrive, i realize how much i either don't want to be there or really wouldn't mind being there with my dad
>i keep zoning out a lot because of how uninterested i am, she gets pissed.
>says nothing even good has even started yet and i'm already doubting her
>apparently, she's snuck in alcohol
>a bit disappointed in me that i didn't bring anything but says she expected it
>"your dad seems like a pretty straight edge guy, i doubt you could sneak anything like that past him"
>laugh nervously and agree
>we make sure no one is watching and escape to the gender neutral bathroom our school has (mostly for the kids with disabilities who are so bad they need constant adult supervision and help)
>we take turns drinking, she has way more of a tolerance to it than me. i'm getting really bad, very fast
>she thinks it's hilarious, asks me a ton of stupid questions for the good replies
>i don't remember most of them, i just remember the bare idea
>i only remember the following because of how petrified i am that it happened
>she asks me if i'm a virgin
>i say no, i have no time to think about these thinks, i cannot process what i should and should not be saying anymore
>she makes some kind of sassy sound like she's the goddamn gossip girl hearing the juiciest rumor in her life
>"who was it?"
>i say my father
>i'm drunk but even then i immediately realize that it was a terrible decision, before the shocked expression even hits her face
>i try to think of some way to fix this
>"h-he raped me, it's not like i wanted it when he did it. i mean, not the first time, it got better"
>im digging myself deeper
>she literally starts throwing up
>i realize how bad it is, maybe from this second perspective, or maybe it's the throwing up, but i start breaking down. i throw up as well, taking the sink since she took the toilet
cont.

I really hope the story is fake

keep going

Probably glad you're dying then, cause your life is so fucked up?

Gonna be troll, if so, I wish you werent

This story is giving me a weerd bonner

Right???

Idk wtf is wrong with me

u are one fucked up faggot

hi jennifer.

>in this moment i'm confessing everything. how it started, how long it took for it to actually develop, how long it's been going on. oh god, how long it's been going on.
>at some point she tries to understand but i think it's really impossible for her. but i thank her for trying
>i admit i also think he's killed someone when he thought they knew. i suddenly get really scared for her. not for me, i know i'm going to get in trouble for this but i'm not worried about me. she didn't deserve this
>i realize we're her ride home. her parents are working late, they couldn't pick her up, and she has no other friends she could make a last minute arrangements with
>we hug it out i feel my first genuine connection to anyone who isn't my father
>sure, it's not romantic, but it's deep enough to comfort me in that moment. though i wish it were a sudden realization that i loved her so i could feel like i had at least one normal romance in my life
>we leave the bathroom and spend most of the night in the corner, neither of us are in the mood to do much. i'm scared sober, or at least scared in to a hangover, and she is shocked in to silence.
>we get more and more tense as the dance nears it's end
>towards the end, they started doing loud speaker announcements for parental pickup, mostly for the freshmen and sophomores so there's less and less music and more and more pages.
>each one makes us tense up more until ours is finally called
>it's a walk of shame back to the car, I take the front seat, she sits in the back.
>my dad asks how it went, puts on his usual "overly friendly father" show. tries to make himself look like a father who tells shitty jokes instead of raping his son
>i was willing to be quiet but apparently she wasn't. probably raised on the tumblr values that speaking up against wrong will automatically descend all law against someone immediately.
>maybe if she'd gone home and written a blog post that would have been the case
cont.

oh fuck. death number 2 incoming

Op did you read my screenplay?

now I'm sure it's fake, still good story tho

>out of nowhere she blurts out, "you sick son of a bitch, how could you fuck your own goddamn son and then make him feel like he's the one who wants this"
>i feel completely overcome with dread, my father pulls over immediately and whips around on us
>asks me what i told her
>i admit i broke down and i'm sorry and it didn't mean i didn't love him i just didn't know what came over me i didn't hate him or regret anything
>he makes a bunch of threats at me, but they're such a blur I cant remember
>then he starts freaking out on her, asking who she is to judge
>they get in to a heated fight
>i roll down the window trying to get some air, feel like i'm literally dying, bawling my eyes out
>she reaches for the handle of the car, but the child safety lock is on in the backseat
>my dad isn't risking anything though and peels out from the side of the road, drops me off at home. i protest but it doesn't work.
>i never see her again. and nothing ever came of the incident either than a missing child report, some fliers all over the school, and a brand new reputation of homecoming killer
>i was actually investigated for the death the rumors became so bad, but there was no evidence either than we left together, and apparently, she had made some precautionary measures at home to make it look like she arrived home early, so the assumption was that she did arrive home.
>i never associate with anyone else through out highschool, in and out of guidance for my antisocial behavior and to "make sure i'm not bothered by the rumors" but i never breathe a word
>my father takes nearly a year to forgive me and i feel like i needed the space to forgive him as well--i never really forgave him, honestly, but it was more like i needed to have his affection back after all that
>we started our relationship again, i ended up not going to college, we were well off on our own.
cont. (almost done)

man this story is turning out to be really fucking shitty. like predictable-shitty.

>i never thought about what would happen if he died, i couldn't imagine it. it's hard to lose a lover, a father, a best friend, but if it's all one thing? it's confusing but rough
>he hasn't died yet, and i'm almost thankful i'm dying before him
>he's glad i will never be able to confess this all after he's dead but... jokes on him i guess
>not like it'll impact him, i'm not giving his name
>but we've gone on like this for so long it's really hard to put this out there.
>this is the end of the story, i don't have any tricks or gimmicks for you. i'm willing to answer anything you have to say or ask while i'm alive.
>its been a good run, i really don't regret it. it's terrible, i know, and i do feel guilty for the people who may have died but love is kind of blinding i guess.

for all you who think this is fake which it probably is just remember tho shit like this actually does happen in the world every day.

jesus fucking christ call the cops on his ass if you haven't already. give the poor girl's family closure. The neighbor's family, too

What's the girl's name? or if not, can you show a pic? Was she hot?

Right? Girl's murder so unbelievable...

Op how loose is your anus?

How long ago was this? How old are you? Why're you dying?

>father has finally had enough of trying to cover up our affair
>come home one day after a quick jog he is sitting on the couch reading a magazine
>he gets up without saying a word and grabs me by the arm and forcefully drags me into my room
>he closes the door
>throws me on the bed and leans in towards my ear
>he mutters "everybody walk the dinosaur"

Good point

Are you going to commit suicide?

if ur real i could dunk ur dad in acid for scene girl

believe me or not i've told the truth
i really should.
her name was alexandria, and she had some strongly slavic sounding last name i can't remember. i suppose she was attractive, would have been nicer if her hair wasn't dyed obnoxious colors. she definitely wasn't overweight or disfigured in anyway, kind of average for a freshman scene girl i guess.

How old are you now?

seems fake. otherwise hang him out to dry and call her family. you're dying anyway

you have a pic? what school?

Wow op really is a faggot

Zero news stories posted online about a missing girl named Alexandria after homecoming. 100 percent real story indeed, friend

i'm currently 24 (and i feel like i'm getting too old for my father.) 10 years ago was her disapperance/death, i honestly have no idea. but the good chance is she is dead.

no, a natural death is taking me slowly. funny dying at a young age with no cure, huh?

would you like to?

Have you ever fucked any other person besides your father?

alex or alexandria, 2007.
no, never.

What state did you live in during these events?

What state is this in? Is it even in the US?

I guess there is no point in asking why you're dying but at least please call the cops on your father. This fucker deserves this. If you're not going to do this for yourself at least do it for the families that are still propably hoping their daughter/neigbour is going to show up some day. But if you're a troll I hope your father rapes you in your sleep.

well you had sex with your dad. you are a faggot. death well deserved.

i could, not right now... i just have alot of scene friends

yeah I would like to

He was raped. Idiot

op left?

OP died

Everyone left

Looks like it.
I searched the missing children's website for the entire world for 07 and 8 and only one kid with that name went missing. She was 4 so I doubt op went to prom with a 4 year old.

>tries to make himself look like a father who tells shitty jokes instead of raping his son

Glad you found that funny asshole.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

*autistic

I laughed at this too, user. Good stuff!

Op is clearly a faggot and deserves it. But didn't tell us what his dad got him from Toys R Us.

Fucking hell man. Check it out if this is real tho man. This right here, isnt your fault. This is a product of a man ruining his son. Why you wanted what he gave was because he bent you that way so your urges from puberty would become that. This is all your father's fault and feeling weird and like youre a monster is unneeded. If he didnt do what he did you wouldnt.be in such a mess, maybe youd like men still but not.in such a dreaded relationship like this. Your dad did this to you so dont feel like a monster.over.something your dad did to you. Call the cops on.him, he murdered your childhood and did literally to others on the way. Put the real monster where he belongs, in jail and move on.and find a lover out there. I know its deeper than just doing what i said but still man. He robbed you of your.childhood for his lust and he deserves to get locked up. Take care man and keep breathin dawg. Goodbye

*Acoustic

I'm confused, why are you dying?? you didn't say in the story

probably aids and ass cancer

I'm watching Black Mirror, so I can only imagine your dad being Jon Hamm

Underrated show