What's got y'all mad today Sup Forumsros? Let's get together and vent a little bit

What's got y'all mad today Sup Forumsros? Let's get together and vent a little bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bank and credit card shit. It's a long story

Two separate fuckers in the right lane, in two different places, turned their right indicator on and moved into the left lane.

Fucking Sup Forums pissing me off for the 2,034th day in a row.

Remembering that my parents mutilated my cock by the circ ring every time i take a piss.

Used to be 4 figures deep in student loan debt. I feel that pain bro.

Driving sucks, and it's getting worse every year. Know that feel

Suck it up, pussy. That's how we all feel.

Jesus fuck dude, care to elaborate on that?

Fuckin' Boss at work chewing me out over dumb shit. It's fine if everyone else takes a few mins to chat but as soon as I'm seen just listening to a sentence it's "Hey, something wrong with that table?" "no" "why you holding it up then?" Fuck offffff jeeeez

parents had me circumcised. I hate them for it. Doctor that did cut a bit much on the underside so it's basically numb on the underside and the skin is so tight it hurts to get an erection. Plus side I guess, I needed more skin than they left? lol

Wow. I'm not quite sure what to say. I'm sorry, bro. I take it your love life has been affected?

You work in a restaurant? I'm in catering myself.

It happens I guess. Yea, definately. I don't really get much enjoyment from sex.

That's something to be pretty mad about. Thank god my mom didn't circumcise me. rip m8

Thanks for the sympathy m8. Enjoy your whole dick bro.

All people who recklessly weave through traffic with out their turn signal deserve a fiery death.

People who recklessly weave through traffic with their turn signal deserve a stern look.

People recklessly weaving thru traffic in general, should be dragged out into the street and shot in front of their kids

assclowns stacking fucking rocks in parks and every other place assclowns find themselves. stupid fucking rock stacks

They're called Cairns.

fucking rock stackers

waiting to hear back about a job i applied to. i have good experience and they seemed really keen on getting me onboard. its just frustrating waiting on the whole process, feels beyond my control at this point.

also i want feedback on the writing prompt i did but no one has responded

thats clearly a stack of fucking rocks and not a cairn. this is a cairn

nthn

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

God I love metal, but it's such a fucking broad category of music. I just want to meet a girl I share something more in common with than fucking. The only metal head chicks are fat shit goths or intersectional feminists with neon orange hair which makes them look like bright traffic pylons with their sour cream tone skin. And even they're not into the same metal. Show me someone who fucking listens to Paul Gilbert and Darren housholder like fuck. How is it that when men like metal we work out and learn guitar so we're fit as fuck and disciplined but when women like metal it's to rebel against the norms of society u FAT FUCKING LARDS FUCK SAKE IVE FUCKED MORE ATTRACTIVE MEN THAN GIRLS WHO LIKE METAL CAN YOU FAT PIECES OF SHIT LEARN TO LOOK AFTER YOUR BODY AND MAINTAIN SOME SEMBLANCE OF BASIC REASONING AND COMMON SENSE

Or maybe the other people on the road that insist on driving under the speed limit should get into the fucking right lane where they belong and leave the left lanes for those of us who arent on vacation, and who arent too senile to find the accelerator pedal.

You should build a time machine and go back to 1991 when metal was more mainstream.

>IVE FUCKED MORE ATTRACTIVE MEN THAN GIRLS WHO LIKE METAL
Bad news user, you dont need to worry about whalemetal chicks, youre gay :(

god i hate being broke and single