So for the past few months I've been dressing up as a girl and letting men fuck me...

So for the past few months I've been dressing up as a girl and letting men fuck me. I don't feel like this is gay though because it's not like I'm a tranny or anything, it's just to get off and I'm still the same normal dude besides this.

Am I gay?
>pic very related

Does your face look feminine? Also, yes.

Yes, that's pretty fucking gay.

You think you're not gay because you're not a tranny? Okay firstly; You're literally retarded. Secondly; you're gay.

Being gay isn't about dressing up as girls. It's about liking guys. And you like getting fucked by guys. You're gay.

And retarded.

how did you find the men?

Ugh you are living my dream OP..

Please tell stories pleease

getting fucked by men is gay. fucking men is gay. but you might be bi or pan if you also enjoy women or traps. you choose how to define yourself.

Post more pics and tell us sex stories

Yeah it's gay, but who gives a shit?

Show ass

It depends, maybe they’re only attracted mentally and physically to girls, but like the physical stuff with guys too. Then I wouldn’t say they’re straight but not gay either. Or they’re gay and this is just some fucked it mental gymnastics. “well I was dressed as a girl so technically not gay”

It's not gay if you upload more pics

fuck we got baited.

Just a question.
You enjoy it?

>I don't feel like this is gay though
>I'm still the same normal dude besides letting random guys fuck my ass
fag

All of it, especially when some of them grab my penis and say their gonna cut it off

Then you're gay

POST NUDES

BOY TITS OR GTFO

>fucking traps isn't gay because they look like women
it is, and it's doubly true if you are the trap
true
that's just being bisexual, which means you engage in gay activities. Seems a bit gay.

>i've been letting men fuck me
>i don't feel like this is gay

question: Am I gay?
option 1: i only like/love men = gay
option 2: i both like/love men and woman = Bi sexual

it's that easy