Round-earthers: prove that the earth is actually a sphere hanging from nothing...

Round-earthers: prove that the earth is actually a sphere hanging from nothing, floating around a giant burning ball of fire 6,293,981 miles away.

>pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

flightaware.com/live/flight/LAN804/history/20171121/0910Z/YMML/SCEL
youtube.com/watch?v=hVKfusPNk_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More proof

Prove it is flat. Pro-tip: you can't

If OP isn't a faggot, why does this thread exist?

If the earth is round then why can't NASA tell us what it looks like?

Nope OPs a faggot, just found this article

>Moon is round
>Sun is round
>Venus is round
>Mars is round
>Mercury is round
>Jupiter is round
>Saturn is round
>Neptune is round
>Uranus is round
>Earth is flat

>Moon is flat
>Sun is flat
>Venus is flat
>Mars is flat
>Mercury is flat
>Jupiter is flat
>Saturn is flat
>Neptune is flat
>Uranus is flat
>Earth is flat

If the planets/Sun/Moon were round they'd just roll off the sky. You round earthers just look stupid when you pretend to use logic

>Roll off the sky

How does something roll off the sky? Can a human roll off the sky? How is gravity working in this situation?

Everything is round you stupid mother fucker. Any line long enough eventually becomes causally related into a curved shape, ultimately leading to being a spiral. Every thing is macro related to a spiral shape.

Don't feed to troll, mate. You'll sleep better at night.

How thick is the disk, and whats on the bottom?
Is the north pole in the middle of the disk?
The south pole then doesn't exist?
Does that mean Antarctica is a giant ring continent that reaches around the equator of the disk?
If we step of the edge, where do we go, do we fall forever?

Red pill me

The sky is like a giant cone over the earth so stuff rolls off it. The point at the top of the cone is the biblical star over Jerusalem, which indicated that Jesus was born. That's why Jews have average IQ of 142 - higher cone = more air = more oxygen = bigger brains.

If the earth is flat? Please explain mountains. You fucking moron

You're wrong. Jews have bigger noses. That's how they get more air.

I know that flat-earthers believe that all the shit to do with NASA is fake but I genuinely don't see what they would have to gain by faking it. Fake moon landing as improbable as it is makes sense because the US wanted to win the dick-measuring contest that was the space race (someone would have come forward with hard proof by now, it's easier to go to the moon than keep peoples' mouths shut for nearly 5 decades even the CIA couldn't keep shit like MKUltra a secret and that is far more damaging reputation wise)

Go to lake erie at night
Do you see the lights of canadian beach front property on the other side?
No
Why? Because the curviture of the earth creates an obstacle in your vision preventing the light from reaching your eyes
If the earth was flat and someone turned on a lightbulb on the other bank in canada then you would see it as you would a star in the night sky

Another example to prove such is to measure the shadows cast upon a tower in two locations seperated by many miles in longitude at the same time. You will notice the shadows of each tower, despite being at the same time, are of differererent lengths. On a disk flat earth the shadows would be of the same length due to the angles of the towers being the same angles relative to the sun as its third point, whereas the curviture of the earth skews such angles.

These are incredibly old, but tried and true proofs. The second being a proof that is around 2000 years old.

Camera sensitivity. If you are taking a picture of something really bright while something with some opacity is in front of it, the camera will focus more on the heavy lighting and make the see-through object invisible if it overlays.

Technology.

But what's below the foundations? Above the heavens or to the sides of the waters above the firmament?

>They'd just roll off the sky
What Is gravity?

Its turtles all the way down

You can't see the lights from the Canadian beachfront because light has weight, and things that have weight fall downwards. Since the light is traveling from a long distance, the light falls downwards until it hits the lake, and this doesn't reach my eyes.

Same deal for the two towers in two places - one is farther away so the light falls farther. Also, if one tower is in a colder place, the light will shrink (cold things shrink) and become more dense and fall faster, so the shadow will be smaller.

I win. Round-earthers are wrong.

How can you be sure that it's not ponies all the way down?

Different cameras with different lenses

Stop gloating already. Your idiot won a year ago.

Boy
Did
It

Well it's not really floating. More like falling around.

What are weather patterns

Weather patterns are just condensation dripping off of the sides of the sky-cone. That's why weather gets more extreme the further you get from Israel (center of the world)

HA PSHHH you still believe earth is real, prove to me you arent just a simulation

Pro-tip : you can't

moar proof

the earth is actually a sphere hanging from nothing, orbiting around a giant burning ball of plasma 93,000,000 miles away
done, that was easy

Genius
10/10 would believe

What’s casting the shadow in the flat earth pic?

The photographer. Duh!

I thought flat-earthers didn't believe in gravity

Other earth.

It's only a theory.

I love how you guys immediately see anything that goes against your point of view as wrong no wonder you guys will never have a Flat Earth scientist because you guys have no clue how to let go of something that you believe that is right that can be proven wrong without calling it fake

could be

If gravity is only a theory and you said light has weight you cannot have weight without gravity.
gravity is what makes weight
What you view as a pound or a kilogram is just a earth measurement on a different planet depending on its Mass 1Earth pound could be equal to 10 lb on it

>not understanding the difference between weight and mass

weight is based on buoyancy, and relative density. buoyancy you can prove, gravity you cannot.

prove, in what sence?

Relative density or"specific gravity" is theratioof thedensity(mass of a unit volume) of a substance to the density of a given reference material. Specific gravity usually means relative density with respect to water. The term relative density is often preferred in scientific usage. It is defined as a ratio of density of particular substance with that of water.

theratioof thedensity*
I really got to go to sleep soon

the ratio of the density*
How the hell do I keep fucking this up

No its not

is that way >>>

Actually, the earth, or Midgard, is just one of 9 worlds on Yggdrasil, the world tree, standing in the Ginnungagap. The only way to leave is to travel over Bifrost to Asgard. Close to Midgard lies Muspelheim, the home of Nidhogg and the place that, together with Niflheim, was the precursor of Ymer and Audhumli, and thus, life as we know it

NDT is the Kim kardashian of scientists

Go to this ice wall and take a picture for proof.

Russia has confirmed that the moon landing really happened. You know, the other dick that was being measured.

If I'm not mistaken don't flat earthers think gravity is fake to?

flightaware.com/live/flight/LAN804/history/20171121/0910Z/YMML/SCEL
nice one fuckwit

one flat earth theory is that gravity occurs because the earth is continuously accelerating upwards at 10m/s/s

there are reptilian robot killer zombies killing everyone who takes a shot. No can do Sup Forumsro.
The lack of evidence is the best evidence. Obviously.

Given how relatively easy it is to get a private jet, it would have been VERY easy for someone to fly it in such a way to prove that the earth was flat. Someone flying their own private jet who believes in flat earth. So why hasn't that happened so far?

If earth is continuosly going up then why have we never hit the ceiling?

planes are rigged to start going in circles over larger distances so it's impossible to actually aim out off the flat Earth plane

anyone who believes the flat earth theory is apart of the weaker race.

well feet do have the arch on them

im with this guy feet have arches on them

the earth isnt round or flat, its a donut retards. otherwise why would shoes be like this? look at that curve

im in australia i can say the earth is round
we all wear ground harnesses over here so we dont fall off the planet

Explain to me why you think everything is a cover up and a conspiracy. NASA has better things to do with their time than doctor photographs. We should just exile you flat-earthers and other science deniers to live on an island with Trump. If you think there's no proof we've been to space either, you're beyond help.

I really don't get what this image is trying to convey.

because the planet is huge and you are a spec compared to anything in its size dumb ass.

my god user,... what you have discovered may have changed everything...

The earth is a cube. Prove it's not.

We are trying to emulate the shoes of our God, Waluigi

That's not how it works, you fucking moron.

When you make an assertion, it's on you to prove it.

Fucking dumb ass.

just a random image i found funny

This post made my brain hurt

light doesn't 'have mass', it is everything. More correctly, it doesn't travel infinitely because it's passing through the air which reduces the quantity of light by the inverse square law

earth is is round because basket ball round

>facepalm

>BUT WHY WOULD THEY LIE!
youtube.com/watch?v=hVKfusPNk_0

You do know you're retarded right? Not as retarded as flat earthers... but the fact you linked to a flight that didn't even fly over Antarctica completely proves their point...

Kekd so fuckin hard!

Why would Russia lie about it? This was during the cold war. Russia had nothing to gain by confirming the truth of the moon landing.

If the Earth was flat or round, how would it even make a difference in the world?

Because you have to be naive to believe "usa and russia" are actually enemies, and not partners with identical interests; subjugating the minds of the populations of the geographic region, and holding that power.