Wwyd replies get replies

Wwyd replies get replies

I would fall for her and then go into a deeper depression.

tell he she looks like taylor swift and ask her if i can touch her bob.

Facefuck and cum on her pretty face

Typing. Might take a sec on my phone

Take her out on a nice date then throat fuck her on the third date.

Come up behind her, reach under her dress, and start aggressively groping her tits. Then I'd bend her against the wall, flip her dress up, and fuck the living shit out of her

Take her out to coffee and cuddle with her in front of the fireplace.

I'd set her on top of that trash can, put my head under her clothes, and start eating her out. She'd forcefully grab me by the hair and throw her head back while her moans of ecstasy echoed through the buidling. Once everyone was watching, I'd get her on her knees and throatfuck her until I came all over her pretty little face

Lol im pretty sure she's never touched or even seen a dick irl

Get introduced to her family. We go to Thanksgiving dinner and I start secretly fingering her under the tablecloth. At first, I do it through her panties. She starts to resist, but I can tell she's getting aroused. After she's sopping wet, I slip my hand under her panties and start rubning her clit as fast as I can. When she cums, she pushes her chair backwards and falls on the ground screaming "FUCK YES!!!" and pissing herself in front of hee whole family. They never look at her the same way again.

Then I'd teach her how to give a handjob. She'd be clumsy at first, but that's the fun part. The innocent ones are always the most enthusiastic

I'd love to see her reaction to seeing and touching a cock for the first time

Those lips are perfect for blowjobs, too. She'd probably be hesitant at first, so she'd start out just stroking it a little. She's probably stick her virigin tongue out and trying licking around the head some. After a while of testing the waters, she'd finally wrap those red lips around the tip of my head and dive right in, taking the entire length of my shaft into her mouth.

She makes me diamonds wish i had more her ig is private and facebook doesnt have much

This german whore Philine

Would anally rape now how about this Greek girl

show a complete body pic

I'd hold her up just like that and fuck her in her apartment window so people walking down the street could see how much of a slut she is

I'd put 2 buns and eat her out

Shave her bush with fire and then fuck the shit out of her
Wwyd to this Filipina American

I'd drag my dick through ten miles of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie...

Kek

Jesus Christ guys, go into some detail

would use her once and would be done with her

Providing more pics of her

returning the favor

Very nice ass. Would cum in her ass. Wwyd to her? Another pic for detail

id grab her ffrom behind while she was walking on the street tie her up and blind fold her then throw her in the back of the car and pull down her panties. ball them up and stuff fthem in her mouth to keep her from screaming as i drive her to my house.....

wwyd to this blonde slut

Scrub her face with some steel wool till that drywall mud comes off.

Forgot to post her best pic

Wwyd? Left? Right? Both?

is the guy posting this one yesterday in a brutal edt in here? he didn't get the end of his story

Would love honour and cherish forever.
With mad kinky adventures frequently.

would give her a golden shower directly on her bed

would tie her up, ballgag her, and laugh at her as she tries to escape while I masturbate repeatedly on her helpless face. that's just the foreplay

Wwyd

would force them to ass to mouth fuck
I think the right slut gets my cock in her ass and the left must swallow

wwyd after foreplay? (same Girl)

reply for reply dumb thot poster

would rip off her panties, wipe the cum off of her face with them and shove them in her mouth before starting on her helpless holes. her little tits get hot candle wax on them as I repeatedly fill her pussy and ass with cum until I'm bored of her

continuing with Sam (righty in both pics

Sam is a cutie but I think she´s a realy dirty slut too

after I rape her ass I put my cock into her mouth an force her to suck till I cum in her fuckface, after that I tell her that she´s the cheapest bitch I ever had

here´s another of the bitch I posted before, her Name is Sabrina