Highest average attended World Cup was 1994 in USA

>highest average attended World Cup was 1994 in USA

>w-w-we d-dont care!

BASED
A
S
E
D

Not to mention they averaged 68,0000 compared to second place 2014WC with 54,000

Nfl stadiums + muh inmigrants

>2026 is 9 years from now
>my parents may have both died by then
How am I supposed to get excited about this? Everyone is just getting closer to death

>mfw my college team has a bigger stadium then 99% of divegrass teams

>game will be held right by me at Levi's stadium
>nosebleed seats will be held ransom by scalpers for ~$4-500

Maybe they have bigger stadiums because more people care?

We have about 320 million people and a 100 stadiums with 50,000 or more seats, it's really no surprise. It has nothing to do with the level of interest in the sport.

Those stadiums were built for the NFL and college football. They were just used for soccer because it's relatively easy to modify the stadium (just remove the field goals, put in nets, and repaint the lines).

>nigger

It's ok user, surely you'll have your own children by then :)

Nah I remember a ireland - italy in new york ,All immigrants

You are confusing immigrants with heritagefags. The vast majority of Irish and Italian people in the New York Tristate area are 3rd generation or later.

please respond.

Nerd. Both of my parents are already dead.

why do you think we bid for it in the first place? we didn't even have a soccer league at the time. it was for the tourist dollars.

It's New York. They're all plastic potato and pasta niggers.

when each student takes up 3 seats its a no brainer

Huge bowls with bleacher seats, which are not allowed anymore

the World Cup should be in first world countries more often

Only because we have on average the largest stadiums in the world. Even my university has a bigger stadium than Camp Nou. It was funny visiting there and seeing all the tourist fags think they're in some incredible building and to me it's just normal.

NFL games at Wembley sell out a few NFL games at home too pal
Novelty

Our biggest stadiums still seat 120,000, Joao

Nation of immigrants. Go stick a maple stem up your urethra

>b-but w-we don't c-care about s-soccer!!!!1

That rules out the US then
Regards and ps: rate my meme

>The USA and Mexico will have held each held the world cup twice before England /GB gets to again (if ever)
FIFA fucking shits

>being proud of your heritage is plasticness
fuck off leaf

cringe

t. tyrese

With bleacher seats, which is not allowed in the WC anymore, Tyrone

We don't

We do care about the World Cup tho..

if I were black I would be more of a heritagefag than most whites. You're American, faggot.

you have to go back

You rigged it last time or did you forget?

People watch it because it's America but no one sincerely gives a fuck. We'll discuss the super bowl nonstop until the new season but by August no one gives a fuck

>being this retarded and ethnocentric to not understand immigrant nations and cultural variation across generations
wew

>m-muh heritage
Sup Forums tier garbage. If you're born in america you're american. You have more in common with Tyrone from Detroit than Mario from Sicily

We could get it even higher desu
We can get anything high

fuck
no

Yes, Accept it. To them you're just another fat american. Doesn't matter if your 1/4 German

fuck
yes

You and Tyrone speak the same language, watch the same movies, listen to a lot of the same music, celebrate the same cultural holidays, are citizens of the same country.....what does Gianluigi from Turin have in common with you?

shut up mutt

if you really believe americans care about soccer outside a world tournament then kys amigo

Go bid for it. I don't want to share it with fucking Mexico or the leaves.

My statement still stands. Hyphenated Americans are seen as jokes to the rest of the world, and with good reason. Unless you speak the language, visit the land of your ancestors regularly, and observe the cultural traditions, you are an American with a superiority/inferiority complex and nothing more.

Who foreigner in USA here? I'm from Sweden

>Russian hooligans in USA
Loll lol they gunna die

Considering most football stadiums are privately paid for whereas American stadiums are paid for with tax payers money I dint really care

>implying they won't all apply for asylum in Canada for a lifetime supply of gibsmedats

The police sorta hate the Russians, could be fun

>implying Canada doesn't have some of the toughest immigration requirements in the western world

Nah man, it's just no one wants to live there

That's not how that works but thanks for your opinion!!

so you're the tallest midget huh

No it's because they're built in the middle of nowhere and they don't have to worry about planning laws

soccer sucks?

gtfo out of America then. Go to whatever country your "heritage" is and tell the people you're one of them. They will laugh at you and call you a fat Americunt

Yeah, deal with it, I have some family there and they are american as fuck, at least in their way of living. On the bright side you can always use your double nationality for your advantage.