Wakeup... you find out you became pic-related. What do you do?

Wakeup... you find out you became pic-related. What do you do?

So i became the white male? great.

You became the whole ringleader of white males, worth billions and billions.

That's not a white male.

Wait, so you are a nigger? Or what?

I would go catch syphilis at the nursing home.

first thing i do is get out of bed too fast and go into cardiac arrest

Seduce and fuck my hot single grandmother.

Chink

make last will change half of my stuff goes to Trump, other half goes to support AfD. Then hang myself.

Take out the Jedi, create galactic empire

My, how would the world react to that? Would Soros be forgiven?

Wasn't Soros 14 when Nazi's where in power?

Soros wasn't in the SS

He still accompanied his fake father (Hungarian non-Jew) in collecting valuables from Jewish Holocaust victims that were taken away to the camps. Soros is complicit, and a Holocaust perpetrator. I would love for him to stand trial in Israel for that.

>stockpile useful tech and bright minds
>wait for off planet living to be feasible
KICK OFF THE MOTHFUCKEN APOCALYPSE
>bail

his families wealth and sphere of influence can't really get bigger, time to move the human race on

SS, OS, big difference.

Isn't that whats already happening, he doesn't die. People just inherit his body

on the poster: don't let Soros have the last laugh.
written on his head with sharpie: dirty jew

Hungary is full of these state sponsored posters.
The jew part was written by someone else tho

he would not, but I hope that Trump would call me a good jude. There is precedance for it. A thing like that happened in 1934 in germany. Dude was informed he is not pure aryan, and that he had jewish family members in the late XVIII century. Makes a will that NSDAP inherites all his wealth, and hanged himself, like a true german.

All successful women lie about their age.

The "jew" part seems to have been a pentimento.

Hey quads, is there a link to that story about the suicide? Honestly, that seems interesting.

Confess my sins and expose the world order.

Use my jewish accounting skills to make the dollar worthless, buy drugs and prostitutes

it is in the hitlers table talk. Starts with h-man asking party members, if they knew a good jew. Everyone says no. He says he knew one, and they shit their pants thinking a policy change may happen.