I'm a cuckold, my wife cheats on me regularly and loves humiliating me...

I'm a cuckold, my wife cheats on me regularly and loves humiliating me. She is stronger than me and physically dominates me. Lately she has been farting on me and making me smell her farts. I need an Alpha Male to tell me how they would punish and use her.

>She is stronger than me and physically dominates me.

You might as well cut off your dick and call yourself a woman at this point.

sounds like a fake fat guy in a moms basement story

Punish and use HER? Nah man, I'd fuck her while you were tied to a chair and blindfolded. You don't even get to watch and can only hear it. I suppose you could smell that pussy getting creamed too.

Lol you smell her farts? bet this chick has some nasty protein farts for you.

gunna need pics of ur wife
it helps my process

Work out to the point where you can throw your wife over your head. Then you can tell her to smell your farts, or put her in her place. Or ask her to stop politely and if she refuses, consider getting a divorce if she just uses you for sex and torture.

where you at can I cuck you?
why not just work out? you should have thisthing called testosterone that makes you gain muscle faster and stronger.

After I get done with her.... YOURE NEXT....

P.S
Op if you don't do either of these you are a cuck and you should leave Sup Forums. Cause these are the only 2 options

More of her and less whining you little bitch.

I'd make her my slut, have her rim mine and my friends asses infront of you. I would make you eat our spunk out of her shithole cuck.

obviously fake anyone know how to reverse image search

Did you even read what OP said?

true

Keep posting more. I'd throw her ass around to start her up. I'd let her her fight back a little so she thinks she has a chance at dominating me. Flip her over on her stomach and force her arms behind her back and push her down into the bed while I shove my cock as deep as I could.

MOST IMPORTANT!!!! If that is your bitch, post more of dat ass, then we will reveal the solution to your bitch-assness

>roleplaying this hard
Grow up retard

Ever heard of scopalamine?

Lol'd hard. You're a fag op.

You allow a female to treat you like a bitch?
>neck yourself degenerate

so lame when someone fakes being a sub cuck fag.

imagine how lame they must be in real life to dream of that...

Masculine girl, is she a trap?