Boy, I can't wait to get fucked by my ISP

Boy, I can't wait to get fucked by my ISP

so what cuck, the alpha males are in charge

Trump is an amazing president who does right by the American people!

better quality

What are you talking about?

Net neutrality you fucking pleb

It's happening and there's nothing we can do to stop it

American here, net neutrality isn't a thing here anymore. New FCC chairman is repealing the ruling. ISPs can now nickel and dime Americans for their internet service. Most places have have their data caps cut in half in the last few months. Of course this is all "to promote a better free-marker and competition" when the ISPs (owned by Telecomms who own the utility poles that new ISPs have to run their cables through because of city ordinance) refuse to allow anyone but them to use their poles. Great time to be a Eurofag instead of an Americunt, we have Trump, Jew ISPs, rapists, shooters, etc etc. I'm in Arizona so at least I have the Grand Canyon, cheap liqour, lizards, and guns I guess

I'm sorry. I see how my post would be misinterpreted.

Net Neutrality currently exists to prevent companies to do this Trump is trying to revoke that law. We can prevent it, we can make sure it never happens. You need to write your congressman

Anyone know about nextlights plans?

I don't really get what the big deal is. I mostly only go on Youtube, Twitch, and weather and news sites. So I have to pay a bit more money a month to visit these sites?

Not everyone on here is from the U.S.

They start lowering the amount of data per "plan", it adds up. Also many of the telecommunications companies are pulling their shows from Netflix and starting their own streaming services, with won't count towards data used because they also own many of the major ISPs. So you'll be paying extra for multiple streaming services but "hey it doesn't count towards my data usage!"

Basically turning the internet into those cable packages, but instead of extra for like football and HBO it'll be extra for Netflix, gaming, YouTube, Snapchat etc

>Grand Canyon
Not
>cheap liqour
for
>lizards
okay probably
>guns
LONG!!

What if this drives traffic toward alternatives because fuck the fees and caps?

The free market will work itself out. This that offer the best deals will destroy this that don't.

You sound like a tirggered liberal.

Doesn't really matter how long the people fight against it. It's going to happen.

No one's liberal in Arizona. Yeah there's Democrats but their all college kids with art degrees who don't vote.

But what thing to note is out of everyone in my family I'm the only one who voted republican, they're all democrat. They don't even now when to vote or what elections are coming up locally yet I get a ton of mail every time ones coming up, newsletters, emails. Reach out is very strong. Kind of sad really. I tell them to vote but they don't care, see it as too much to get involved with

This. If there's one thing you can't take away from people in 2017 it's their ability to do what they want on the internet. Whatever ISP offers the least intrusive plan and lets customers most easily visit the sites they want will be most profitable. Whoever charges too much for a certain popular website will fail

well, atleast now you have a reason to finally get off the internet and do something for once.

That doesn't mean it can't be reversed given enough backlash.

Sounds glorious. Yet another reason to add to my list of why I wanna move there. I fucking hate liberals, and they’re everywhere here

Shit $5 for gametap sign me up!

Just know it gets very hot. A 100 Fahrenheit (38 degree Celsius) day during the summer is a blessing. But the winters are amazing. Its in the mid 80s right now and drops to the mid 50s at night. Foods good, lots of fun in Phoenix, 2 hours drive to the north is snow and ski and little over an hour to grand canyon. Lakes too. Just don't go down south, desert desert and more desert. Only fun if you like going hunting/shooting in the mountains. There's scorpions too but they're not really poisonous. My dog eats them sometimes, some people keep them as pets and feed them crickets

Yea, just like phone plans.. oh wait. Well, like cable plans... oh wait.

>being a defeatist
Come on, user. This is Sup Forums, we should be able to do SOMETHING to affect this.

Do you want to have to pay to shitpost?

I feel like the best way to protest is honestly this. Just get off the internet. If you absolutely need it go to a library once or twice a week.

Nobody gives a single shit about phone plans or cable plans anymore. The internet rules society. You fuck with the internet, you fuck with society.

I would just cancel my internet

I internet with my phone tho.

Haha. Do you think they'll eliminate the monopolies? You'll be stuck with the only compnay in your area that starts charging more.

I remember before the internet existed. We survived.

That's why it's so important to them to kill net neutrality.

They'll just throw Facebook and youtube in the base package and 99% of users won't notice.

This