Hey Sup Forums what's this? Will it get me high? or can I sell it?

Hey Sup Forums what's this? Will it get me high? or can I sell it?

Experienced junkies only please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl
oke.io/nkTF2
dhmo.org/facts.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/investigations/a-killer-high-how-canada-got-addicted-tofentanyl/article29570025/
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Fentanyl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol take it and you die, youll overdose 110%

startpage.com

cunt

It will get you high and is very easy to OD, so unless you're suicidal I'd stay the fuck away. This is probably bait though.

Just drink it
Dont be scared

Actually I found this in my GFs scrubs, have no clue what it is, looking for detailed response tho.

rip peep

Stay the fuck away. Don't even try selling it, you will be liable if anyone ODs.

kek

Do I drink it, inject it or what? Can I put some ontop of some herb n smoke it?

Didn't you learn anything from Lil' Peep you heathen!

Chug it.

One less druggie is a better world.

Wtf is this stuff even?

Cant you read nigger its fentanyle

TBH to be fair iv only ever smoked herb, done some acid, molly once, and very few painkillers so my tolerance is fairly low

An incredibly potent opioid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fentanyl

Are you retarded?
Are you actually this fucking stupid?
Do you know what google is?
Does it take you more than a few milliseconds to google this shit?

This stuff has been killing people all over Vancouver, and they have a serious problem on their hands with it. None of my friends will buy drugs because any of them has the potential to be laced with fentanyl. If you're not baiting, I'd throw it away and forget about it

It’s what people lace opioids with that causes them to overdose very easily. Fent is dangerous as fuck.

Yeah I see that but what's it do? and how does one utilize it?

why tf does your gf have fentanyl?

Your GF will die soon probably if she hooked might as well get one last fuck in before she kicks it and you find her a day later covered in shit piss and puke

stop promoting Joogle, user
Startpage.com
duckduckgo.com

this shit has to end now

Bait..plug in ass for best high if real

Iv looked it up, but looking for a reply from someone who has possibly had more experience with these things, hence why I came to Sup Forums for answers from fellow degenerates

OMG literally 4 seconds on goog: oke.io/nkTF2
Now OD you faggot

bro get that shit as far away from you as you can, you can overdose on Fentanyl just by touching it.

but on the downlow you could get a dope head to buy that off you for like 70 bucks

Doubt gf has been doing the stuff, she forgets things in her pockets at work all the time.

Still a druggie. Fuck off and kill yourself, you're better off dead to the society than being a welfare nigger.

Trying weed or even being a regular smoker is alright, but with your shitty 75 nigger IQ not being able to tell from a simple google search how lethal Fentanyl is that is getting EVEN LOWER from destroying your braincells with opioids and hallucinogens.
You have literally zero IQ points to spare for wasting on drugs before you turn into the equivalent of a down syndromed retard.

That's more of an answer I was looking for. It's only 2ml how much is that worth??

>An incredibly potent opioid.
lol child's play compared to this
dhmo.org/facts.html

Fairly fast acting if you inhale it. It's destroyed plenty of lives as a recreational drug. Seriously bad stuff. It's used as analgesic but usually as a break through med, not long acting. It isn't actually that great of a high. I'd talk to your partner about it. It's about a fifty fifty survival rate for those who are hooked. Messy shit. All the best, a medical degenerate with sub par advice.

Google is to easy, replies like this feed me. Plus real response are better imo

That shit will stop your breathing

Fentanyl is retty much the strongest synthetic opioid u can get. Where i come from it is only available as plaster. Few years ago heroin addicts started using it because it much more potent. But it started to become more common. Stay away if u don't know what u r doing because u will overdose 100%

Yeah water can be deadly, but not in the doses regularly consumed,

If you really found it in your gf's scrubs you'll want to give it back. She'll be accountable for it, you don't want the fall out of drugs going missing from her work place.

I did water once
Never again!

theglobeandmail.com/news/investigations/a-killer-high-how-canada-got-addicted-tofentanyl/article29570025/

hold up i was thinking of fentanyl patches, i have no fucking clue how mush a whole bottle costs.

Fentanyl is an extremely addictive opioid. Much more powerful than morphine. It is a very powerful painkiller that is used for breakthrough pain. Fentanyl is can be 50 to 100 times more powerful than morphine depending on it's purity. It's an extremely fast acting drug and it clings on to your opioid recptors (in your brain) much tighter than morphine. When it does this it take much more naloxone which has to be administered promptly and a large amount to shake the fentanyl off of the opioid recptors. I don't recommend abusing this drug. If you really don't want to be addicted because it feels like your whole body is in a state of orgasm tbh. It'll fuck you up you'll want more and overdose.

this is all a lie to try to scare people

This thread has been Prince Approved. Also check my dubs, no way Prince won't bring me dubs.

no that will kill you give it back to your gf jesus fuck

Are you 12

Oh she a nurse, well that shits strong tho so prolly shouldn't take it

Lol this is a troll thread newfags. Anyone would just search the fucking name of the drug and have every bit of information. I say OP butt-chugs the whole bottle.

So how much is leathal, and how much for a light buzz? Only have 2ml in a bottle. Kinda wanna sell it cause I'm a broke bitch, but as you say curiosity killed the cat.

that's b8 m8

>scrubs
Shes prob a doc or nurse dumbass

Already researched it, I'm just looking for response from real people at this point, or someone who's had experience with this sort of thing.

Okay. I'm just speaking from my experience on the drug :/ I've seen my friends lives destroyed by opioid addiction. It's an awful thing to watch something consume their every thought like that. I'm not deterring anyone from recreational drug use just be fucking careful.

>from real people
YEA H NOT FROM THOSEE FUCKIN FENTANYL INFO ROBOTS HUH

I don't think you understand what your dealing with, this isn't a "light buzz" drug. its 1,000 times more powerful that heroin. getting caught with that bottle is a felony for you and your gf

Since it's medical grade quite a bit since 3ml to anyone who doesn't have their tolerance up is lethal.

google will never die. They can watch me all they want Im not a paranoid junky so Idon't give a shit.

Ikr

Part of me believes bs is incorporated into the info found online to keep people from abusing such things.

well thats just fuckin illogical

Ok so answers I'm looking for
It's a 2ml bottle of liquid (not a patch or pill)

1: can I drink it, lace with weed, or does it gotta be injected.

2: street value of 2ml liquid dose

Personally if Ima sell it Ima find the worst looking junkie to give it to.

And I bet you believe everything you read on the internet is real..

Splash it on your balls

1: inject
2; never herd of someone sell bottles of the stuff but best guess is around $115- $200

Dude,I know people personally that have overdosed from it. It's pretty sketchy. At least work your way up build your tolerance before you fuck with it be smart don't go into fentanyl as a first time opioid drug user. Idk if someone else uses it. Just be smart, you'll get addicted like my friends and myself to opioids and that's all you'll ever crave. I don't know you but you're a human I know you're smart, ease into it that's all start with something like oxycodone first then when your tolerance increases use heroine if you trust the person selling it. Then after a while of building up your tolerance, fentanyl.

Luv u no homo sounds good.

I second this if you're not smart enough to fucking google something you really shouldn't be alive

after reading the powerful substances youve tried, your persistent ignorance is pretty fuckin unsettling. Erowid, Bluelight, Shroomery, Wikipedia, fuckin drugs.com.

Actual parafag who administers this stuff on a daily basis to people. The dosage for fentanyl is 1mcg per kg. This is not the carfentanyl that people OD on. If you found this in your girlfriends scrubs odds are she administered it to a pt and either forgot to throw away the vial or she's a junkie herself and keeping some for herself. Either way its probably not a full vial and you really don't have enough there to do anything for you.

As iv said already, iv done googled it, and read about 10-20 links on the stuff. Just thought I'd get some real response as most posts are months to years old and your replies are instant.

If you have already "researched" It than you would know if you wanted to get high on it. I know I would, so stop being a pussy and only take 2 drops to start, wait 10 minutes. So on

Define "powerful" heroin is much more enjoyable than fentanyl. And less addictive. If you mean fentanyl is 1000 times more likely to kill you, than your right.

I'm not looking to waste the stuff so what are the various ways I can take it. I don't wanna drink it and find out it's only worth injecting or inhaling. Also haven't decided if I want to as I'm not addicted to anything as of right now, so leaning more towards selling for some weed.

No you shouldn't lace it with weed, just put 2 drops on your toung, and see if it affects you, it should be perfect dose

fentanyl is fine

its chinese factory made opiates, stay the fuck away unless you have a death wish, throw that shit away.

its a single dose vial. standard dose is 1-2mcg/kg..you wont overdose on it unless you weigh like 50lbs. injectable ofcourse.

The only person you should sell it too is someone looking to kill someone else and needs a fast acting humane poison. A heroin dealer who cuts their heroin with fentanyl (causing most heroin overdoses due to injection of fentanyl) or someone who KNOWS what fentanyl is and knows the risks of taking it.

There is no estimated value, heroin is so available fentanyl is only worth what the desperate buyer will pay, probably $50 That's what I'd give you for it, and if probably be dead that evening.

he means more potent

back off the shit, you dont trust published+reviewed med sources cuz muh conspiracy and think ull get better laymans answers on Sup Forums, let alone 420chan. Put it back & ask ur girl if she has a problem

t. heroin addict long enough in the game

is ambien a fun drug

No I don't think he has ever done heroin or fentanyl, I can tell you the high and the chance over overdose are much different. I can smoke heroin and gauge my tolerance based on how fucked up I am, I can't suck on a fentanyl patch and decide when to take it out, or in your case liquid, god only knows what that will do.

You'll love it. You gotta stay low on it as it will kill you in seemingly small amounts. I'm not going to lie. You better do it where your body is sure to be found as you will die from it. Enjoy the sweet release of life.

It can be if you take a few and force yourself to stay awake, some people trip balls, others just eat the whole fucking refrigerator and pass out.

lel op probably gonna kill himself or someone else. just know your liable for murder if someone ods

You fucking idiot, this is what is killing a lot of destitute people. The fact that you cant use google to figure out what it is makes you just another casualty waiting to happen. Fuck off.

2ml won't kill someone would it?? It's a single dose. If I took half, or a quarter of it what could be the outcome, as I have 0 opioid tolerance.

if someone is prescribed pills and you off yourself with said pills, the owner is liable?

your fucking retarded

you gonna die boy

You would die without a doubt. Would I be lying to you? Or do you want to risk it anyways and find out yourself? Just put a drop or two on your tounge and you will probably be ok but I don't know for certain

Yea thats called titration and nobody needs your anecdote of how much more dangerous fentanyl dosing is, no offense. Also not op? your post didnt really much up with mine

This shit sucks

Long story short, at a party my crazy psycho bitch ex girlfriend used this shit to lace some weed. A couple people took me to a room upstairs, I was raped as I was seizuring and couldn't move and blacking out multiple times.

I'm lucky to be alive.

why even suggest this garbage?

just read this pages it'll tell you everything you need to know

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Fentanyl

None taken but if OP is this determined I think he should just do it. I'm bored of this thread anyways.

This is bait. Even in hospitals those sorts of drugs are watched carefully.

got raped in your bum? u a girl? what happened after, possibly greentext

It's decent stuff but unfortunately quite weak, you'd need the whole bottle to be sure of a getting an effect.

Why ppl think this is bait?? This isn't a loli thread. Fuck it Ima experiment in very very low doses, hope I don't die, will post results.