Faces of Sup Forums thread?

faces of Sup Forums thread?

pepe writes a homo erotic story about you edition

Cutest face ever. More? Nudes?

>i will never try to buy a car from you
>we will never spend the whole day test driving new cars
>you will never smile over at me as I drive
>I will never be so stunned by that smile that we crash
>we will never get to die, just inches away, my fingers reaching for yours as our final breaths leave our bodies
>my wife will never get my life insurance money

my other face pics arent as good tbh but ill post a few.

look a kind gentleman, like a younger seth rogan with more brain cells 7/10

>My car will never break down
>you will never offer to fix it for me
>i will never get to awkwardly sit in the back of oyur garage as you tinker with my engine
>you will never tell me to get you a beer, not quite a request, not quite a demand with that smile
>i will never have to adjust/hide my boner as I watch your ass crack peak out as you're bent over my car

oops forgot link

Seth Rogan?

>we will never bump into each other on the streets
>I will never offer to buy you a meal
>you will never accept the offer, despite confusion
>you will never punch me in the face after realizing i mistook you for a homeless man
>i will never go home and fap to the memory of it afterwards

No homo, pepe.

Cuuuuuuute.

Be my bf.

>we will never be at the same clothing optional beach
>you will never grunt with disgust as i take off my shorts, depsite the fact that pretty much everyone else kept theirs on
>you will never shoot me mean looks all day while drinking your beer and spitting in my general direction
>your spit will never accidentally land on me as i walk too close

only if you'll be mine

>I will never be in the same room as you
>i will never awkwardly fart too loudly
>you will never look at me with THAT face as you realize what happened
>i will never be able to hide my embarassed boner from you

danke

You had me at beer.

I will be your bf.

Funny thing is, that actually was a clothing optional beach, and pervy dudes do look in my direction, and then walk away when I glare disapproval at them.

>i will never get to rub your feet while you eat a meal i cooked and drink a beer i brought you

also a fetish of mine.

you look like a failed abortion

i dont actually stare at other people at the beach. i give passing looks to everyone but too autistic to stare. i love being naked at the beach tho i wish there were more clothing optional places in LA

thats what my mom said too.

FINALLY I DID IT.

i want to hold your hand.

who is this??

this is OP

Are you OP? Can you prove it with timestamp? If so, oh dang wow ;-;

And here come the harassment

>i will never go to the same boarding school as you
>you will never be a sophmore as i become a freshmen
>you will never take out all the frustration of being hazed the year before by hazing me
>you will never force me to do push ups, then push down on me with your foot demanding to do 'one more'
>you will never spit on my before leaving

*holds your hand*

Move to Vermont, there is no law against being naked in public.

So girl pepe has to write a lesbo homo erotica?

hmm

forgive how i look. havnet showered in three days and its midnight so...

>we will never be two awkward kids at the same school
>we will never awkwardly sit on the bus never saying a word to each other
>you will never, after 6 months of this, ask me if i like video games cuz i got candy crush on my phone
>you will never invite me over to your place taling about how cool it is to meet a real gamer
>you will never bend down, showing me your playstation and some weird game
>i will never nervously pretend to know whats going on
>you will never crush me at the game and then call me a faggot for being such a faker
>you will never say the ocassional rude remark to me on the bus for the rest of the year
>you will never give me an aggressive hug at the end of the school year and invite me back over to play video games again

>vermont

so i hear. my roommate is a nudist because he grew up there. i love LA and want to make it in film otherwise i probably would.

I’ve seen you around here before kind Pepe poster and I must ask; why do you speak such nice words about these anons and not pursue one of your own on /soc/ or someplace?

Upload a face bro. You don't need to hide behind frog memes.

HOTHOTHOTGYGCYUDSBVF
YOU ARE REAL!? Wow. I am shock.
wtfwtfwtf

Shame. You look really cute user

Hey there bob cat.

>I will never awkwardly go to a bar because ive been inside for two weeks straight and decide i need to 'get out'
>you will never be working there, and making jokes about how i probably want a 'fruity drink'
>you will never take pity on my after a night of you and the guys making fun of me as i pay my tab with a decent tip
>you will never tossle my hair and give me a boobie hug after

sweet tatts btw, if i wanst such a faggot...

>I will never work at walmart
>i will never go out back to eat lunch on my break
>you will never be there, smoking a cigarette
>I will never awkwardly stare at you, wondering why you are back there, not realizing how autistic i must seem
>you will never look at me as you take a deep inhale, and then exhale in my face as you pass by
>i will never hear you say 'hmm' as you flick the cigarette in my general direction, and then laugh as I pick it up and throw it away

i eat bread

what do you mean pursue one of my own?

This guys good

i dont consider what I do kind. i consider it rather mean. i take one quality and expand on it in an often rude way. but people have a good sense of humor about it, and its worked into a flirty narrative. most of the people i make stories about i dont actually find attractive at all. its just me having a little fun at others expense, hopefully not too much so, though no ones complained yet.

shit whys it upside down

my fave is in the thread... i might have even written a story baout my self just to cover my tracks. you will never know (or you might its kinda obvious if you read all the comments)

t-thanks? you are all really nice.

Enough ERPing you two, time to exchange internet contact details and enter into an online relationship that's doomed to fail miserably in the long term. Run along now ~

why shame? what did i do? HOW DID I BRING SHAME

im on da left

hello there user. care to fill me in?

its bobcat btw. the underscore is silent

NO YOU DONT

it happens. flip it in paint is the best way. windows viewer thingie will just mess it up more.

I mean just expand your horizons and find one (or perhaps multiple anons) to hookup or date if you’re not just doing this for goofs. Otherwise if this is for laughs you’ll probably receive mixed reactions between some finding it legitimately funny or dissatisfied (You)s since this isn’t necessarily the thread for that kind of randomness.

Why dont you get off the computer and go take a shower you fuckin idiot faggot

>in the long term

i cant even keep online dating going for a day, i have a bad memory ever since a car crash (that also might have been a ghost long story pls no bully)

are you a qt? will you post your face in this thread?

my god you are insufferable

We had a chat last night. Added you on kik. Check your messages.

i havent had any people upset with this, most people seem to think it makes the thread a little funnier and gives it an edge beyond just posting and rating. maybe some disagree.

I do hook up and sometimes date, I had sex today, and twice on saturday etc. etc.

i only shower every 3 days. im supposed to shower today but im not in the mood even though i usually love to shower.

stay on your side.

oh hi there.

wow so u-um do you h-have any c-contact information I was j-just wondering because your f-face is very

lemming look.

Look at this cunt

>i will never be at a football game
>i will never be rooting for a different team than you
>i will never cheer as my team makes a goal
>you and your father will never turn back and give me that look that seems friend;y but with so much anger underneath
>i will never go off to use the bathroom
>you will never follow me in
>you will never make me blow you to show your dominance
>your team will never win the game as you ejaculate into my mouth at the exact moment as their final touch down

this one went a little far desu

I'm gay

kik. lonelybobcat

i dont respond until you send me a face photo on there tho. i dont do that whole 'maybe later' shiz.

what a fuckin' tool. you have a vag

Ah I see. At least you’re being creative with the replies unlike the uninspired “u r a faggot” or “kys.” Truthfully I have posted my face in one thread and you did the whole Pepe thing and I thought of it as humorous.

>you will never be my neighbor
>you will never come over and ask to smoke at my place cuz your girlfriends 'being a bitch
>you will never make me get you food and booze while you play my xbox
>you will never say 'maybe later' when i ask if we can play a two player game
>you will never tell me to 'buy some pot for next time' even though i dont even smoke it
>you will never sit there with your dirty feet plopped up on my coffee table while i clean the mess you made eating
>you will never jokingly touch me with your dirty feet after noticing i wont stop staring at them
>you will never constantly ask me 'why can't you gert a girlfriend user?' as you wiggle your feet in my general direction every single time

>me

w2c hair

also would go gay for

>we will never be staring at each other, right in front of each other.
>I will never try to move past you
>you will never continue to look at me as only one of your eyes follows my movements and the other continues to look forward

i have a penis, and it is quite large.

FAGGOTS
FAGGOTS EVERYWHERE
DIE
AIDS

original look. never seen it before. smh

i never do it to be like edgy mean, it picks at some minor characteristic or just general vibe and throws a stereotype at it. i mean its a little mean by nature but i definitely hope the people im writing them for do like it, not just everyone else.

years ago id do something ismilar but instead id do that thing where you point out 'flaws' on someone with red texts and arrows and then give a rating at the end. those are harder to do then stories though.

oh dang, yeah, id rub one out with ya dude.

dude just take PrEP.

i wish hed post more. i hope he has tattoos.

>i will never stumble into your church, thinking its an AA meeting instead of a sermon
>I will never awkwardly stand around with the normal church people as we all eat donuts after
>you will never come up and talk to me asking if ive been to church before cuz im dressed like a retard who didnt brush his hair
>you will enver invite me back to your place to read the bible together
>I will never get to sit on your bed, our thighs touching, as we read about jesus

>we will never be in the same college
>you will never let me join your study group because I didn't have anyone else who would take me
>you will never make me do all the work while you and the girls goof around
>I will never get to stare at you with desire, as you flirt wiht the girls in front of me
>you will never warp your arm around my shoulder at the end of the day and say 'good work buddy' to make me feel less left out
>i will never get ot invite you over for one last study session the night before the big exam
>you will never fall asleep on my bed, forcingm e to sleep on the floor
>i will never get to take that one moment to run my fingers through your glorious curls hoping you don't wake up
>you will never stare at me with a knowing smug smirk the next day during the test.

this one was a little too real im sad now

pls post more