My grandpas a freemason, my grandma was explaining this to me the other day

My grandpas a freemason, my grandma was explaining this to me the other day.
Any ideas on what I should ask him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLRBziDjkaQ
tinypic.com/r/2z6wh13/9
ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm
sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md33.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying freemasons know anything about the new world order

You implied it not me, I just asked if anyone had some ideas on what to ask him.

Tell him to keep our secrets or the consequences will be upon his bloodline

scary

The only real secret about the freemasons is the rituals. The rest of it is publicized

And you know this how?

Rituals...... rituals and homosex.

I know a mason and thought about joining them myself

Fuck you.

Ask him how to join, then tell us.

Nah, they eat babies

They only do that after the homosex

Joining the freemasons is easy, simple google search ya lazy cunt

Why didn't you?

My great grandpas in, just turn 18? I didnt do it, eldest male of my bloodline here but i may still reconsider since hes on his deathbed

>fuck you
Kek look forward to seeing your gramps obituary if he starts spilling the 'Beens'

Ask him about the goat.

I'm about to turn 21, he's not my blood line grandpa but married my meme when I was a baby.
Definitely interested in learning about it.

Ask him about the gay orgies

Honestly, my job interferes with meetings and such. If i am to join and pay for a brotherhood, I would make the most of it, which I can't right now. Maybe sometime down the line, I will

You mean tom brady?

I see, I didn't realize it took up so much time.

Ask him what it was like being a part of the boy scouts for grown ups

It doesn't necessarily. Usually, meetings are only once a month, depending on the lodge. But if you want to advance, you have to work for it

Freemasonry is just a Jewish trick to lead Christians to giving up their ownership to Jews.

Everything is owned by Jews now so it worked very well.

What you just said sounds like a jewish trick..

word thanks user, appreciate the input.

shut your fuckface goyim.

>all of hollywood owned by jews
>all of the internet is owned by jews
>all news stations are owned by jews
>all the banks are owned by jews

Tell me in what way are Christians winning at all?

lol the local lodges are just a front
being part of the freemasons doesn't mean you're part of the real club

He's a high ranking member, he's pushing 70.

You sound like a fucking jew, can it.

Y'all have money and influence because you worship Lucifer. We get it. The Great Architect is Satan. It's public knowledge at this point.

What masons do is fairly public

oh?

cringey af

because he is not a faggot

The lower levels are about "God" and country, and putting out a good front for the cult. Once one reaches the upper degrees, you will learn that they are gnostic. They see God the creator as evil, and Satan as the good one for giving us knowledge. Satan is the Masonic god.

gudgoy

The Masons are just a bunch of drunks.
That's it.
That's always been it.

I was a 32nd degree Freemason.

I'm willing to tell you whatever you want to know.

>Goyim know, commence shut down

sure buddy boy

I can post papers proving it, what do you want me to write on it showing that its a new image?

my great grandfather was a freemason, but for whatever reason my grandpa didnt join, so i lost that easy way in. shit fucking sucks.

You don't just join the Masons, you have to be invited into the society by another member.

My local Masons chapter initiated my mouthbreathing redpill college dropout friend and it was then that I realized that the Masons are just like a fraternity with more rituals and less buttchugging. They're just a bunch of unhappy, boring dudes who want to join a secret club in order to be artificially interesting.

Alakazam, faggots.

But really is there anything even worth knowing? I'm in a brotherhood myself, and it generally feels just like a boys club, nothing really substantial going on.

>I'm willing to tell you whatever you want to know.
tell us the secret then

How many licks DOES it take to reach the center of a tootsie pop?

Ask Him What He Knows Of
GoD!

masons are satanists that worships the baphoment and are traitors to the human race. your grandpa better get out out quickly
youtube.com/watch?v=iLRBziDjkaQ

Here it is. tinypic.com/r/2z6wh13/9
What do you want? Passcodes? Handshakes?
Boy I go hard, so 26.

Nothing to ask dude, it's literally just a frat for grown ups.

oh, well i dont believe in satan or baphomet, so i guess i got nothing to worry about then

Ask him if prefers to use his left or right hand while they all stand around and circle jerk each other.

I wanna know what "knowledge" do you gain as a 32 lvl mason

baphomet

how to suck the butthole of a level 33 mason

Completing the 32nd degree makes you a 'Keeper of the Royal Secret'

From what I recall the secret was spiritual equilibrium. Each degree has a meaning, camp, and 'moral lesson'.

What's so cool about this Hiram Abiff guy anyways?

>Keeper of the Royal Secret
Can you elaborate?

Really, not shit, but he is presented as the lead architect for king solomons temple, and you basically walk through a ritual where you are him for your 3rd degree.

If you are a checky brother, then I would say 'nothing, he was faggot who died because he put other people's feels over himself'. ;)

Honestly, it is hard to remember. You go through the 4th degree to the 32nd degree in three days and its grueling 10 hours of boring fucking plays. Do you have a specific question?

How do you get to the 33rd?

From what I remember, you hang around long enough you become one if they like you and you do a ton of leg word like being the in the moral plays for the other degrees. I believe you get invited to be a 'knight of the royal court' and then after a while they probably do a ritual and give it to you.

I was young as fuck, and never had the opportunity, so idk much.

From which lodge do you hail brother?

Shit am I a Rothschild?

Oh for fucks sake it depends on the lodge.
It's like saying 100% of bikers are criminals its not called 1% for no reason.

timestamp? Faggot.

jews-are-the-root-of-evil is an jesuit trick and one of the oldest memes on the planet. beware of the catholic lackeys

lol, kys faggot.

you sound jelly

Ask him about how to join the order

Ask him about how to join the order.

Handshakes, passcodes and how to recognize them anywhere

Being in this thread has been a waste of time but this picture makes me feel like it's less of a waste. Thanks

If it's not too late to ask, why is it called the Royal Secret?

That information is all located here (and is accurate):

If they want to test you they will either ask for your dues card or run you through the whole "I hail.", "I conceal" bit from Entered Apprentice to Master Mason.

The sings are what you do in a closed meeting when you ask/respond to any questions.

Sorry link here ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm

I am retarted

Uhm, well I forget a lot of the signifigance of that degree related to the last degrees (because the 4th through 31st build up to the 32nd) but the secret was equilibrium in all things being important, basically.

Sorry if thats a lame answer but I remember being disappointed too, so eh.

Ask him how you turned out to be such a queer.

Ask him how many vigins he has sacrificed.

Here is more information that is accurate and, to quote it, "And this Equilibrium teaches us, above all, to reverence ourselves as immortal souls"

sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md33.htm

O.K. Who knows that Baphomet has pliant horns.. please send a message in this thread... :P

Join the Blue Lodge and then join the Scottish Rite. You won't be disappointed.

Pic related, just an old membership card I had and I'm too lazy to get the new one out and censor it all again, eh

That's like going on a scavenger hunt with a church group where a pastor gets you and these kids to use clues to work together to find something super special and there's nothing, and he says "the treasure was the friendships you've all created today"

There's nothing fucking secretive about Buddhism, freemasons. Jeez

Op, it's time for you to come with us.

Picture not related as he obviously isn't a virgin.

It's Knight Commander of the Court of Honor or K.C.C.H.

Be Wise and remember your oaths, Brother.

Yeaaa, fuck you

I've been watching this thread, Bro:., and this guy is clandestine or lying altogether.

I am open to have an honest dialogue, but I would sorely disagree. I went in with pure intentions and found that the lodge, and modern day version of the group, was used as a way of gaing faulty social capital and virtue signaling.

An honest mason has to ask why there are still prince hall lodges (dont give me that tradition bullshit).

Spot fucking on.

Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate the reminder, but I reject my obligation to uphold an oath that a bunch of pigs. I will give you that some of the most virtuous people I know were Masons, but also the most moral heinous.

I don't know if there is a way on Sup Forums to track who posted what, but I can assure you I am not a clandestine Mason. I ain't eating no fucking cake of light, thats for sure.

2015, 2016 and 2017 had the really nice hard plastic membership cards...like a driver license...why are the 2018 ones paper again? Also, dues went up to $85.00 for Scottish Rite and $35.00 for regular home Lodge dues. After I pay my O:.E:.S:. dues it's all going to come to about $140.00 or a little less. I guess that's not bad for once a year. Do you attend lodge on a regular basis? Academic or social Freemason? Or both?

Where the fuck is the ark of the covenant!

I like you. You're one of my favorite people. P.s. I'm the guy who brought up the scavenger hunt-Buddhism bit. Thanks for the encouragement.

What does this guy not want you to tell us??