Fuck me harder daddy, make me your cumslut

>fuck me harder daddy, make me your cumslut

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/736083938/i-really-want-to-see-her-sucking-another-mans-cock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or gtfo

post the rest faggot

ok

How about timestamp?

4archive.org/board/b/thread/736083938/i-really-want-to-see-her-sucking-another-mans-cock

would u fuck me ?

Yeah...

I'd gladly be daddy's cumslut

>mfw
We really should have more threads with young (legal) girls dirty talking to daddy.

>7776
So, so very close. Also what's wrong with a little dose of family rape?

yeah imma request more

More?

How long do I wait til I start fucking my stepdaughter? She’s blonde and her mom is sexy af

I’m thinking on her 18th bday you?

nothing at all ;)

More?

>a little dose of family rape

Schneller Vater versohlt mich schneller mit deiner heißen Affenliebe.

This you? Or someone else?

Sry lads, only pic I have on me atm.

18? Why wait? Usually the age of consent is 16 (soon 13 in France).

You or someone else?

Are you referring to the pic? Not me, my daughter.

personal fuck toy

Damn do you fuck that her pussy or ass?

God damn I wish I was your daddy so I could feed you my cum little girl

but daddy, what if i want seconds?

Ass for now, sadly. Not complaining BUT I am hoping that I get to try that little pussy of hers instead of tits/ass/mouth.

You don't know what you are missing lad.

Of don't worry baby you can have all the cum you want as long as you make daddy's thick cock happy

Did you cum in her mouth or ass yet, how'd it start for you? Was she okay with it?

I bet that "she" has a small cock hidden somewhere down there mate

?

i will! is it really really thick daddy? will you show me?

Her pussy is the only place that I cant use so, mouth, tits, ass.

Long story short. She was the one who made the first move. Ya, I was shocked too. I came home from our company's party and was more or less drunk. She was somewhere partying with her friends at that evening and b/c I had nothing else to do, I decided to heat up my sauna and continue drinking beer. As the time passed and I got more and more dozed up I noticed her undies in the laundry basket. Dunno what was I thinking but the next thing I noticed that I was smelling them and fapping like crazy and that's when she walked right in. I could have just died right there out of shear shame.

What's your lik cutie?

Show me your dick first

Did she suck you off right there?

Considering how it all ended tho you can imagine that she obviously didn't mind.

oh i cant daddy, i dropped my phone, im sorry. show me anyway! im getting all gushy thinking about your thick cock!

Ok. Time to whip out your dick. Leme see it.

Here you good sexy

my dick? but daddy i dont have a dick, and you promised to show me yours! you cant break promises daddy!

Not right away. She just stayed there on the door and smirked at me without saying a word. After a while she just asked if the sauna is still warm, took off her clothes, asked me if she can have one beer b/c she was out and went to the sauna. I basically standed there alone, her panties still in one hand and cock in the other like a complete moron untill she called me and asked if I would like to join her.

After that I relaxed a bit, hoping that she didn't realise they were her undies. So I joined her and tried to act as normal as possible and avoid what she just witnessed. For a while it was all good and I thought I was in the clear but obviously you already guessed that she knew exactly what I was doing.

God damn I just want to cum inside of that nice pussy you have and just impregnate your tight little body, would you let daddy fill you up?

no daddy, im angry! you promised me thick, daddy! you promised!

Given it's Sup Forums, this might have a dick. But honestly, it wouldn't bother me looking like that...

>33
Dem digits lad. Also, agreed. Wouldn't let a think like tiny penis to bother me.

Well it ended quickly...

because daddy lied! liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

What ever you say faggot.

>Anonymous 11/21/17(Tue)11:56:05 No.751631675▶
got kik?