twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur Jamaica me crazy ;)

teach us

jesus

tfw everyone is in work

youtube.com/watch?v=QXPCna5-dbY

/r/ing that 158bpm Nov image

im a big man brupping postcode walls
yeah i was gassed in those moba halls why?
cause i aint heard moby before
check it

fuck the unintelligibility of this thread

smdh there's only been six posts....

Jamaicaboos kinda annoy me cause they only listen or enjoy music from Jamaica cause its Jamaican not for any other reason theyd probably bum off Jamaicam Psytrance if that was a thing

all of which are niche unintelligible trite

Meh I like Jamaican music because the UK scene would be nothing without Jamaica. And UK dance music is the best

This is true tbf and i think Jamaican music is good but im talkin bout those who wont listen to music outside of their niche like they all smoke weed too what a surprise i mean i like anime but weeaboos are disgusting

I don't think I've ever met anyone who only listens to Jamaican music who wasn't a legit rasta.

I have and they even like sean paul ugh fetishising and appropriating jamaican culture is gross ugh i thought reggae fans and rastas were supposed to be open minded ugh

that's part of what makes it fun tbf imo hehe

is there any ambient/noise/musique concrète out there that sounds like this

youtube.com/watch?v=V3brU1aCCSM

i mean with some skreeeEEE boooooooooooowowowowowowo

like, sort of cinematic effects

instead of a fucking drone for 30 mins

>i thought reggae fans and rastas were supposed to be open minded

I mean... really? What would make you think that? Plenty of rastas can't even accept a man being in love with another man

I dunno good vibes chilling and peace and love yeah man optimism smoking herb opens ur mind right?!

whats more important - good vibes or GOING HARD

>UK scene would be nothing without Jamaica
Ugh.....this meme again

okay lads, i'm finally going to dive into DnB

pffew, alri

here we go

Well without Jamaica, reggae/dub music wouldn't exist, soundsystem culture wouldn't exist, jungle, garage, grime, dubstep, funky, UK bass, dancehall, wouldn't exist. The entire culture of UK dance music would be totally different

Feel free to enlighten me if I'm wrong about this.

I disagree

At least we'd still have gabber

What exactly am I wrong about?

Do you disagree because jamaicans are black and you feel threatened by the fact 99% of modern music has black roots?

ok nvm im sorry i guess you're right

No problem :)

youtube.com/watch?v=b4NvRKc3IQE

Ah yes, present bass

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tjf8n5A8Zs

its not worth it lad.... the shit to good ratio is too high

heh, this is one of the other records I was thinking about

youtube.com/watch?v=QIyFXdzfMbA

soundcloud.com/meditations/luka-productions-ne any coupé décalé man in

grape street east blocc no bleedin

Lads. How to make ur basslines intelligent?

is this accurate?

Is that Dylan b in the corner ?
*Crying laughing emoji*

is that escobar in heaven or nah

s/t

Cannot stop listening to this tune. Anyone got any more nice dreamy techno like this? When that bassline comes in around 2 min omfg gives me a chub every time
youtube.com/watch?v=sEZvdcNLjwE

post some chicago house haha

funky shit
youtu.be/6rP-XLGLmjs

turn out the sea was made of a gazillion amen snares and unintelligible jamaican patois... though i can glimpse from here what seems to be an oasis of stripped down beats with no piano samples in sight. will try to get there if the current doesn't sweep me away. wish me luck

I Hate Models dropped another new EP
youtube.com/watch?v=dwC35znyyBY&t=4s

wtf I hate nd now

grab ahold lad we're bringing you back to safe waters

>dat beige paneling
>atrocious white box windows
>faux brick facade
nigga take that mcmansion shit back to the burbs

some real chicago house

soundcloud.com/aboyandagirl/lost-in-time-remix

youtu.be/I_UfcHh6rt0?t=2m47s

soundcloud.com/bluntsnblondes/robotech

Just wanted to share one more and I'm done

soundcloud.com/firepowerrecs/theanthem

"any man in" dub (s/t remix)

hehehe

State of Control and Last Kiss Before Death are absolutely insane. Thinking about buying the EP on vinyl.

me no care what weak hart say!

:/

Ffs

? ;)

me no care what wickid man say mi gon play de wickidist tune tonight lol

youtube.com/watch?v=mKzLoZFz8PE

s/t...

ayyyye lmao

Ffs 2 cute.

uve fukin don it now mate

s/t!!!

now and then... a tune comes out...
now and then...
youtube.com/watch?v=lKicfP43gkE

more pages like nodata and hardwac plz?

://

soundcloud.com/dj_mystik

follow muh boye

he's tryna make it in the rap game but if you give him a shot u will not be disspointed.

is my loop good bleep?
picosong.com/wwcaq/

Is the warehouse project in manc any good

looks dire mate

>picosong.com/wwcaq/

I like stuff like this a lot, good is not the word for it. But I like it yeah.

Saying good is an adjective to describe a deed like "he's doing a good deed", in proper English.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated) lets get it perculated (get perculated)

The first rhythms came from Africa.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-bSDW7Nc2A

youtu.be/gFo9a2-FnM4

I miss these BR times so much

Yo ye

was thinking about checking it out for once but all the lineups look wank, mates want to go to floating points and madlib so might just go for that

is that usher

man like devil man up in da sky shottin dead cheese

jumpin' music, slick djs
fog machines and laser rays

proper vibez innit

best producer tags?

m.soundcloud.com/dj_mystik/sets/chill-vibes

Ignorant post. All those doped up spooks have nothing to do with the pioneering of any of those sounds.

easy boys you all good

I'm doing alright m8

taking group piccys at the club be like

DES PA CI TO

yesyes

likemind mixu desu, any peaceful man in
soundcloud.com/pabloski/may-2016-purple-half-light

what's the point of discogs recommendations when it just lists the same 50 releases every time?

plebs

spyro lad :3
youtube.com/watch?v=o0eblxOJwr8
nice mixu btw

why do ppl in here post like theyre eternally stuck in east london circa 2003? u fuckin wallads.

Lol calm down rudeboy

hurt ;(