I finally lost my virginity at the age 18 by having sex with an Asian "Massager" it may have not been the best sex but...

I finally lost my virginity at the age 18 by having sex with an Asian "Massager" it may have not been the best sex but it certainly a good experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSXvATLmSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beta Sup Forumstard is beta as fuck still.
Where you living to get that sort of thing done though?

NYC

how much and where?

Brooklyn and only 160
Gave me a blow job, ride my cock, and ate her pussy, the best part none of them are coal burners since they don't take black guys

You still ate a chinese hookers pussy though...that's nasty.

>ate her pussy

>mfw ate her pussy

> ate her pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSXvATLmSU

They all take black guys, they just say they don't so that they can charge more from insecure white guys. You will die of niggeraids in the throat. Don't eat out a whore, retard.

OP's faggot face when he realizes that pussy was not as fresh as he thought

Why would a whore pussy would ever be fresh. It's been used up so many times.

>ate her pussy
enjoy your throat cancer

Kek how do you know they don't take black guys, did you ask?

It's said in the ad "no blacks" and when i text them the first thing they ask was if i was black or white

Every bitch you meet is a whore. Whether or not she gets paid for it is irrelevant. She's still fucking nineteen guys you don't know about. You ate a whore's pussy? Good for you. It's about as safe as drinking from a public water fountain. The chances of you catching anything that matters are about 1 in 4 million. You've got a better chance of being bit by a rattlesnake while simultaneously being attacked by a shark and struck by lightning. I've done it for years with no ill effects. Anybody who tells you different is a betafag moron. Enjoy your China doll and be sure to tip her well when she moves up to waitress at the local noodle shop.

They probably don't actually take black because they get rapey and also rob them. That pussy has had 10s of miles of dick though, you fucked up. Plus why are you eating pussy anyway if you're paying?

Maybe he's eating pussy 'cuz he likes eating pussy...

That's pretty gay, plus he's a virgin.

Eating pussy is gay? I...I don't even know where to start with that. Maybe sucking a little dick would have been more acceptable to you? I'm not judging. Well, I am but I'm fucking baffled as to how you think having a vagina on your face is somehow homosexual.

Who likes to eat pussy? Never heard of it. Especially if I'm paying, even if you disregard the retardation of eating a hooker's pussy.

Who likes to eat pussy? Primarily heterosexual men and bisexual or homosexual women. You never heard of that? I'm sorry. Maybe it's a cultural thing. Are you a nigger? If so, I understand. Maybe it's a thing where you just don't really like pussy in general. If so, I hope you figure things out. I don't know a single straight guy who doesn't like eating pussy. And, like I said, there's not much difference between hooker pussy and the average girlfriends aside from the amount of lies involved.

If only I could find a place like this where I live