How did you pick your team Sup Forums?

How did you pick your team Sup Forums?
Should location take precedence over the team your dad supports?
Pic unrelated

I picked my dads rival team

flag checks out, cuck

thats not what your mom said

oh damn americuck BTFO

I've been watching the Patriots dominate for years, so i became a lifelong

what a disappointment of a son
if you're being serious, why though?
there's nothing better than catching up with my da and brother by smashing pints and going to the football
peak family bonding

my dad is a habs fan

always supported both my dads team and my local team but after watching his team lose so many big games playoff finals i kind of gave up caring about them

also I was a huge curtis joseph fan as a kid, hes the reason I started playing goal in hockey

when i was young my dads team and local team were 'rivals'

i picked my dads team and it really payed off, theres about 7 leagues between them now

Team my dad supports (Man City) but we also support Swindon since they're the local club.

For US sports I just picked the team whose style of play I liked and then the other teams from the same city for other sports.

I can't support any team outside of local/national teams
So that rules out any sport aside from rugby and cricket, I follow other sports but I can't emotionally invest in any teams

So your father has great taste and you don't

I went with the then-local team (Spurs) for basketball and filled in the gaps with my dad's teams (Raiders, A's)

Supported the first team founded in my state for Australian Rules. Years later a rival team was established and was essentially a laughing stock. Made a bet with my neighbor that if they (the shitty Team) won the showdown match where both Teams play each other one year I'll switch. They won that year and I've been supporting these jokers ever since.

Adelaide KEK

Guess again lad.

HEAVE HO UNNA

>papa didn't have a team
>papa did have a favourite whorehouse

support your local

heredity

My dad never liked sports so when we watch together he adopts my teams which were geographically chosen

ah says deedee

we're gaun to the moon

FC Kosova Schaarbeek?

Picked a spanish team when i was a kid, all the kids picked a foreign team and most of them took a team from the PL or Barca/Real so i got into Valencia. That simple and random