MMF threesome, how many of you tried it, how many dumped their girl because if it?

MMF threesome, how many of you tried it, how many dumped their girl because if it?

My gf subtly suggested she would be down for it, but I don't know what to think. I'm kinda wired in my brain that nobody can even touch my girl, let alone fuck her

Your thoughts brothers?

I don't know if I could process someone fucking the shit out of my girl, but knowing has women are, they don't wanna admit they want it, but she kinda hinted she would be down for it

> inb4 insecure

Cause I'm a little insecure, my dick is above-average I fuck her long and hard, she cums hard, but still, I don't know if it's for me

Any tips?

Don't do it with your gf

I did it with a girl I barely knew and a friend of her I just met, there was no jealousy for me. But it turned bad after because they both had a bf/gf.
So be single and do it with single people.

>I don't know if I want to let another man fuck the woman I care about
>You're insecure for wanting to be in a monogamous relationship

You're a fucking pussy, OP. NO. NO. NO. Absolutely never lend out your woman in any situation. If your girl sleeps around, you leave her, right? Why the fuck would a threesome make this any different? Have some self-fucking-respect and have some respect for your woman by not even considering this. I guaran-goddamn-tee you'll regret this if you go any further. STOP.

Also a friend of mine tried it with his 2years gf and one of his best friends. As soon as the gf got touched by the other guy, he snaped and stopped it all. Two months later she left him for the other guy.

>I'm kinda wired in my brain that nobody can even touch my girl, let alone fuck her

Good. This is how you should be. Cuckolding is for degenerates.

I guess the main problem is that for women sex is never just sex. so shit can get out of control

Unless you're bi, u prolly shouldn't

My thoughts:

Your gf is a slut.

I did it with my girl. No troubles here. But then I'm very secure about my value and my abilities in bed. We have also done FMF and swinging. I would suggest only doing it if you are both very secure. If either of you are jealous type people, it will likely ruin your relationship.

I'm a fucking pussy because I'm not down for it?

I mean, I fucking agree with you, I'm wired to kill someone who would touch/fuck my girl, that's why I'm not down for it, but I'm suprised she kinda is but bitches always use words like "maybe" etc.

I'm 99% I would regret it if I would do it, but right now I'm thinking more about kicking the shit out of her just for thinking about it.. Especially when she praises how I fuck her and how she loves me

>tfw told my gf that cuckolding isn't just my kinda thing, it even offends me
>tfw she understands it and wants our relationship to be monogamous and intimate
Feelsgoodman
The sluts on her school barely know her and are still gossiping how it's possible that she has a bf.
Oh, if those roasties could grasp the fun we're having behind closed doors.

We're satisfying each other's needs wholeheartedly, so we're not curious about going around or bragging.

>I'M REALLY SECURE GUYS I LET OTHER PEOPLE FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND

You people are beyond pathetic. I don't necessarily hate you, but your existence is something that should be looked down upon. Don't end up like this guy, OP.

OP here, I'm also secure in my value and abilities, but I can't even imagine seeing another guy fucking my girl

Yes, especially that

Agreed, I hate cucks

I heard so many stories about swinging/threesomes that went bad after lmao

My problem is, I don't know how to react to her subtly wanting it, maybe she was just fantasizing but in reality she wouldn't go thru with it..

Lost interest is a gf once when she said she would be into it. I loved her though at the time. But I can think of a time when my buddy and I could have tag teamed a girl once and wished we’d discussed it earlier

Damn, Me Myself & Irene, that shit was sad when he was cucked by a midget nig nog lmao

And yet..... here you are crying about something that has nothing to do with you. Sex is just sex. Have some of it and you might begin to understand.

no, sex is never just sex, especially for a women who is not a whore

OP here, yeah same, I'm actually contemplating leaving her, we'll talk today about it, and if she is serious about a MMF threesome, I'll dump her

Because this can go 2 ways, I allow it, which I won't or I don't allow it and she get's angry/whatever and probably cheats down the road and throws it in your face like it's your fault

MMF is gay as fuck.

MFF cant go wrong! twice the tits, twice the pussy. fuck yeah.

No, you're a pussy for even considering it. This girl matter a lot to you? Tell her that you two are in a monogamous relationship and that it isn't going to change. If she gets angry and disagrees, you know what to do. Drop her if you know that she's prone to infidelity.

What are your thoughts on swinging dear user?

If you can't imagine it, then don't do it. Some people can handle it and they get to do the fun sex where you get to fuck other people. Some can't and they get to fuck the same person forever (or until they get bored and cheat or leave their partner). If you can't handle it, there's no shame. You can either try it and if it ruins your relationship, you can take it as a lesson learned or you can not do it and see how things work out that way. It's really your call. Anyone here telling you that there is only their way to live life is an idiot.

/thread

Oh, sorry, I did not realize I was talking to every woman in the world. My bad. Glad to have all your perspectives.

>Sex is just sex
>Y-y-you're j-just a v-virgin

Man, I feel fucking awful for you people. How can a life be so fucking hollow?

That is sweet and I am happy for you, user.

My life isn't hallow. I just have other things that are of more value than some sex. You know.... all those things you do with the other portion of your life where you aren't fucking. Which is most of it, even if you have a LOT of sex.

Thanks for the tip, my inner voice was trelling me exactly what you wrote, I'm gonna sort this out today

Only problem is if your gf get's jelous when you're plowing the other one

It is absolute degenerative behaviour; incredibly hollow, depressing life to live focusing too greatly on the physical, pleasurable side of intercourse rather than the deep, emotional bonds that it creates between two people. No, there is no way to have both. One man with one woman. One woman with one man. It is truly the most rewarding and fulfilling way to live. Thank you for asking.

Follow that voice, man. It'll guide you towards the right path.

kys you fucking sperg

Sounds to me like you are trying to convince yourself of something. I've done both. I like fucking 2+ pussies in the same hour. I find that very rewarding. Emotional bonds can be formed doing other stuff than sex. As evidence, I ask you if you love your mother, followed by the question "Have you had sex with your mother?". If you answered yes to the former and no to the latter, then love and bonding can be formed with actions other than sex.

Your a cuck who has played mental gymnastics to self justify the fact your girl cannot remain loyal.

stfu cuck

I don't think you get what he wrote

>sex makes you whole
you need to re-evaluate your life priorities

Yea i tried it.
I was the F.
Honestly i wouldnt do it again...i never realized how annoying it was to try and pay attention to 2 guys at once. I like to focus on 1 guy

Damn man, you're salty about not getting as much pussy as someone else huh?

Your life is very obviously hollow if you aren't capable of maintaining a monogamous relationship with somebody that you claim to love. You will grow to join the rest of us one day. I have hope for almost everyone.

I've had a bunch of mfm threesomes with my friend and his girl. Always lots of fun

That straw man. Love between family
Is competley different than anything you will achieve with a girl. Your getting played and should remember this thread when it all comes crashing down later in life.

No, I understand fully what you wrote. He wrote that he finds the bond between people formed by sex is rewarding. And he intimated that it is the ONLY way to find sex rewarding. Which is a lie. There are many ways to find sex rewarding. And when you state that sex forms a bond with someone and the bond is all that matters, you also insinuate that there is no other way to form that bond. Which is also a lie.

kek
not everyone is as pathetic as you m8
i know its Sup Forums but believe it or not some alphas actually frequent these parts

OP here, yeah I would believe that it was fun for you, because it wasn't your girl, top kek

/thread
cant talk to people like that. its like a fucking brick wall.

Unlikely. I grew out of your childish worldview a long time ago. I was like you once.... 15 years ago. And then I realized that love is not sex. Do not conflate them. Sex is sex. Love is love. If you need sex to show your love, then you fail in the thousands of other ways you show love throughout the day.

Why not say “yeah I’m down for it. But first I wanna ffm 3way.”
She will either go no, so hers is off the table.
Or yes, so you profit! She might get a taste for it, leaving you with no other option then having to fuck multiple chicks.
Of course, far be it from me to suggest saying afterwards how jealous it made you watching her get touched by another person. So now you couldn’t share her, this taking mmf off the table ;)

>nobody can even touch my girl, let alone fuck her
Why would you MMF threesome and have him fuck your girlfriend? You can do that, why do you need another guy if that's what you're going to do?

You can't suck your girlfriend's cock.
You can't get fucked by your girlfriend.

Just saying.

Yeah... I'm almost 40. Pretty sure it's not going to crash down on me at this point. But good on you for thinking you have it all figured out at your age. I'm not sure what age you are, but you sound like you are still in your early 20's and putting that pussy on a pedestal. You sure as shit still believe in that Disney worldview. I would not be surprised if you thought you'd have a happily ever after.

this is very good advice children. take note

I didn't wrote that, but thanks for confirming what I thought, that you didn't understand what he wrote

You misinterpret what I wrote. Sex is something that is used to create children a stronger bond between you and your woman. It is far from the 'end game' of life and should be seen more as a tool; undeniably a very powerful, dangerous tool.

Actually we talekd about FFm in the past, and I also did say that to her when she talked about MMf, and she said that she would not have a problem with me if I wanted to..

So, don't know if she is testing me or wtf

so just get your woman on the pill and gangbang her then

i feel sorry for you holy fuck

I was the second M in an MMF once. The guy was a fat cuck with a small dick. He got off on watching me fuck her with my big dick.

It was weird.

They've been totally fine with it too, and they've since had a bunch of mff

I can feel the beard on the neck growing stronger and thicker

>I let other people fuck my girlfriend
>Take advice from me

nope nope nope nope do not do that.

pros:
>????

cons:
>someone else is fucking your gf
>lose trust in said gf
>9 times out of 10 will break up

tell her to fuck off

Absolutely not. Dont be a cucked faggot.

A couple other posters here have said most of this but I feel the need to agree/summarize.

If you care about her you will feel jealous and naturally so, another has violated your property.

Also women (not all, but 99.9999999%) form emotional bonds during sex, they have trouble separating sex and love, and will feel something toward a man she fucks.

This is something you do on a drunken night with some random barslut, not a woman youre going to have to look at every morning and remember what she looked like with the other M's dick in her mouth.

MFF is ok, but not if your girl is jealous type

Haha oh yes I forgot, 40 year olds never have breakdowns or suffer depression. Oh wait it’s the highest age range for suicide.

Your other presumptions are also incorrect, although I am younger than you. Nothing to do with a Disney worldview, it’s to do with stability and mutual respect, fucking about with
Others nearly always comes crashing down, of course I could be wrong and you are the small minority where it works. I’m just yet to meet anyone where that has been the case, and plenty that got fucked royally.

Hrmmm. Telling half the story to support your point. Can't make the point if you tell the whole story? I also fuck other girls. I'm not into cuckolding. I have nothing against cuckolds. Actually, I quite like them. I get to fuck their girls.

>>violated your property
Holy shit.... that viewpoint...
Are you 12?

>GRR THE WORLD'S SO TOUGH YOUNGUN I'VE SEEN IT ALL
>LIFE'S NOT A DISNEY MOVIE

Fuck off, faggot. Even if you're not LARPing, a 40 year old on Sup Forums is fucking pathetic and should never be taken seriously. You're used as an example of what not to become.

If you can't even consider the idea, then let your woman know that.

I've had a few FFM threesomes with my wife and another girl and it was amazing.

I'm comfortable with the idea of a FMM, as long as we don't rush into it and find the right kind of guy to join us.

>I LIEK CUKOLD CUZ I FUK WOMEM

The edgiest fucking thing I've read all night.

I have never stated that it works all the time. But I maintain that when it does not work, it is because of jealousy. Jealousy is rooted in insecurity. I always advise any jealous person to avoid it. I'm not jealous. I'm not insecure. I'm also not depressed and I don't have breakdowns. I don't get stressed and rarely get angry. For lack of a better word, I found my zen. The trick in finding the answer to the question "is this right for me?" is to know yourself well enough to answer it. No one else can give you those answers.
My main issue with you is you conflate sex with love. They are NOT the same.

You're kind of a retard, aren't you?

This. Threesome's are for tramps unless you want to see your girl eat pussy. But you do not watch your girl suck Cock and then kiss her the next day. Me and my old roommate used to pass girls around and tag teamed two of them. It was fun but it's definitely not something I'd do with my wife now

>It's ok for me to fuck lots of women, but not for women to fuck lots of guys.
Where was that attitude when you were fucking those girls?
Hypocrite.

>Gets shit on royally
>Y-y-you're a r-re-dumb

Go ahead and deny it all you want, LARPer. No adult talks like you.

Molly up and trade her one night, who cares

No, almost 40 and married for 20 years and have had several MFF 3some and almost a MMFF 4some but couldnt pull the trigger.

I view women like a tree I pee on and claim my territory. Then I fuck them silly and they love it. Sorry user real women love being treated like that, contrary to what your liberal studies seem to imply. Thats why all the bitches fuck "assholes" while you cant seem to catch a break even though youre such a nice guy and a gentleman and would treat your woman with R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Saying love is not the same as sex is just as retarded as saying sex is only about love. It’s a spectrum and can mean different things, sex can very much be about love, trust and bonding in general. Your sharing of your gf also includes these other forms of intimacy.

Removing sex and intimacy from love is the only way to self justify your lifestyle. Oh and there is a fine line between insecurity and denial, if you literally feel none then you may well be in denial.

Are you a fucking cuck dude why would you let someone else fuck your girl

>Couldn't pull the trigger

I've heard that suicide is hard to pull off, but you should definitely try it again.

You're an idiot, guys fake feelings to feel warm wet pussy. Do drugs and give her more dick than she can handle one night

I've fucked 30+ women. Not sure where you get your theory that I'm inexperienced from. I fuck them silly as well. If you've fucked as many women as me and been married 20 years, then you have cheated on your wife. Assumptions based on some simple math. Chances are I've caught a great many more "breaks" than you and I still treat women as human beings. Probably why I've caught so many more breaks than you.

Say you're down for a MFF, and see her reaction. I would only ever threesome if I'd cheated or werent emotionally involved with the gf.

So basically OP if you have fears over your gf running off or have built some kind of long term relationship then don't do it.

It's really simple.

His lifestyle is garbage and he's a LARPer. Anyone retarded enough to believe that 'jealousy' from watching someone they love get fucked is a bad thing has serious psychological issues. He hasn't hit his 'zen.' He's lost his fucking soul.

You know why there's this gigantic movement that hates cucks? I'm sure you're intelligent enough to figure it out. Let the cuck die a miserable death and learn from its misery.

It’s like you can’t even read. The existence of meaningless sex or rough sex has no bearing on the link between sex (and intimacy in general) and love. Especially for women, which is why it’s retarded trusting them to keep emotions out of it.

Whatever you say Freud.
Your bitterness is showing.

OP HERE

Actually we talked about FFM in the past, and I mentioned that to her when she talked about MMF, and she said that she would not have a problem with me if I wanted to..

I was texting her right now and she said "Even if I was for (MMF) it doesn't mean I'll be anything less (*) if it doesn't happen"

* - i'm eurofag, don't know how to properly translate this phrase

Idk if she is testing me or wtf

>My way is the only way. Anyone who doesn't do exactly as I do is a loser.
Who do you think you are? Even if you gave us your name, no one here has ever heard of you. How can you assume you have the only acceptable path through life?

Try not to talk about serious shit in messages kiddo. Use voice or in person.

>I've fucked 30+ women
Yes user, brag on the internet. Im sure no one ever lies here and no one will believe even if you did tell the truth, but since you want to compare dicks.

I fucked over 70 (actually lost count) women before I was 16. When I was 13 I was regularly fucking 16/17 year olds. Sorry your life didnt work out well for you.

We'll talk in person, that was the only text about it..

get the fuck out of this thread with this bullshit

If it was a one off thing and it meant we did a ffm bondage threesome I might consider it reluctantly.

However it would have to be with someone we didn't know that could prove they were clean with a recent test.

>Subjectivity argument

Not going to work. Your life is undoubtedly shit if you're a cuck. That's why the entire world laughs at you. Nobody respects you if you don't respect yourself.

Well, glad you could put Wilt Chamberlain to shame with your proliferate pussy pulling prowess. If you'd kept up that pace, you'd have smashed his record with ease. And all without being a world famous sports start who had hundreds of thousands of women throwing themselves at him.
If you're going to lie, at least make it believable. The average man has 7 sexual partners in his entire life.

You're a bit of retard aren't you?

You could always see if it would be enough to satisfy her by using dildos as a substitute. Have her suck on you while fucking a dildo, or one in her ass and you in her pussy, etc.

Personally I could never let another man touch my wife, so if you're having doubts I wouldn't risk it. Once you do it there's no going back.

Of course user, keep bragging, I'm sure you're not lying. Although I actually fucked over 500+ women before I was 12. Sorry bro

I wanted advice from real men not fucking CUCKS, so please CUCKS, GTFO and make yourself a thread about cucks and how alpha you are that somebody else has to fuck your girl

Thank you

You made no point at all faggot. Anyone can say that to any opinion on here. It’s a cheap tactic to try and close an argument you don’t feel you can rebut.