Last night Andy enjoyed a hearty meal of extra cheesy lasagna, a whole loaf of garlic bread...

Last night Andy enjoyed a hearty meal of extra cheesy lasagna, a whole loaf of garlic bread, and three and a half fiber one chewy bars. Then he washed it all down with some RC cola. Is your throat fucking prepared?

Shit ass anus log turd butt hole poop

Needs more protein than that for optimal consistency.

SO ducking hot...

Does Sup Forums actually remove the quote before checking if you're spamming the same message?

log feels good man

dumb frogposter
smart logposter

I'm conflicted.

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

Lol

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

SO fucking hot...

Logging in to say
>so fucking hotlog

Logposter is a 30+ year old fatass with terrible photoshop skills. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness. A worthless virgin whom nobody will ever fuck, who will spend the rest of his days feeling good about himself for rustling the jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except the dog who licks his peanut butter-smeared balls.

Nice try, logposter. We all know you're very well-adjusted, except about the part with the dog licking your balls.

Grow up???

fuck off degenerate nigger

Oh look. THIS thread again.

Fuck off newfag. Come back when you have some original content, rather than piggybacking off a basement dwelling neckbeard.

Sage.

>announcing sage

who's the newfag here?

Stop samefagging, OP. If you want your meme to be successful, post more log memes.

stop your faggotry.

You, obviously newfag.

Minifag is judging you.

Saged.

It was worth a try.

His logs?

Gain some maturity.

Just got myself a new stylus, so you can look forward to more exquisitely drawn Andy's, you lucky cunts

Fuck yeah. So desirable...

I like your style!

Ass Jazz

Thanks

That one's pretty neat too!

SO fucking hot...

Ass Jazz

Poop ass shit fart