Does anyone have a list of hex codes 000000 to FFFFFF?

does anyone have a list of hex codes 000000 to FFFFFF?

or suggestions on what to look up in search engine or which search engine since i'm not getting a result when doing that?

to be clear. i want basically a text list i can copy paste of hex codes 000000 to FFFFFF.

i am not a programmer. i am like most computer users. i am just a regular user. i don't do programming outside of emoticons, bbcode, imageboard "tags", and extremely light html. so if i was talked to about something programming related then i would have to be talked to like i ain't never programmed before. or i won't understand it. i never had to do before. so i never did it before. so i don't know how to do it. i am not saying this as if that's somehow important. because i am just an anonymous user. and i don't like showing off or talking about myself. i didn't want to post this. but so many people assumed knowledge.

please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XlPEqwu5AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread deleted before I could reply. I wasn't expecting to explode and to get overwhelmed with a lot of replies at the same time. I don't like general cancer threads. But consider this a sort of part 2 to the original thread.

>sound devious
>no helperino, you must be an untrustworthy spy. prepare to be eliminated.

sounds devious
no thankerino, you must ban untrustworthy spy. prepare to be eliminated.

>Computer Science Bro here.
>
>So, you don't need hexadecimal color coding.
>Is it needed for unicode?
>
>Just tell us what you're trying to accomplish, not what you need, god damn it.
>You're being a retard right now.
>It's like those customers that come to me going "I need this PC to be fast, please"
>>like for what, office, gaming, surfing, or
>...?
>>no I just want it fast
>>yeah, but do you want me to clean it or replace the hardware or overclock the CPU or what?
>>the fuck are you talking about? Just make PC do the fast, please.
>
>And that you're a weeb slightly drags me away from helping you because THIS RIGHT NOW is why people won't put up with your shit. You only reply shallowly without even properly listening to questions or answers, like that, you're better off making monologues.

Oh.

Yeah.
Maybe.

Just tell me how to do it; not ask what I'm doing, god damn it.
You're being a retard right now.
It's like those employees that come to me going "What are you trying to do?"
>Get this done.
>no, are you trying to get hex colors or something?
>what difference does it make?
>what the fuck are you talking about retard? just tell me what you're doing without getting any help for what you're trying to do at all

And that you're a weeb slightly drags me away from helping you because THIS RIGHT NOW is why people won't put up with your shit. You only reply shallowly without even properly listening to questions or answers, like that, you're better off making monologues.

>Computer Science Bro here.
>
>So, you don't need hexadecimal color coding.
>Is it needed for unicode?
>
>Just tell us what you're trying to accomplish, not what you need, god damn it.
>You're being a retard right now.
>It's like those customers that come to me going "I need this PC to be fast, please"
>>like for what, office, gaming, surfing, or
>...?
>>no I just want it fast
>>yeah, but do you want me to clean it or replace the hardware or overclock the CPU or what?
>>the fuck are you talking about? Just make PC do the fast, please.
>
>And that you're a weeb slightly drags me away from helping you because THIS RIGHT NOW is why people won't put up with your shit. You only reply shallowly without even properly listening to questions or answers, like that, you're better off making monologues.

Oh.

Yeah.
Maybe.

Just tell me how to do it; not ask what I'm doing, god damn it.
You're being a retard right now.
It's like those employees that come to me going "What are you trying to do?"
>Get this done.
>no, are you trying to get hex colors or something?
>what difference does it make?
>what the fuck are you talking about retard? just tell me what you're doing without getting any help for what you're trying to do at all

And that you're a weeb slightly drags me away from helping you because THIS RIGHT NOW is why people won't put up with your shit. You only reply shallowly without even properly listening to questions or answers, like that, you're better off making monologues.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XlPEqwu5AA

>Hank hill needs some WD40 - YouTube

I'm the customer and you're the employee.

I apologize for posting the youpoop link.

But damn, people.

At least try to be rationally thinking.

>you're better off making monologues.

i already make monologues...

...you jackass...

...i make them on my website...

>user, I'm using my limited programming knowledge and networking abilities to get you this file. If I'm going to go this far out of my way for such a bizarre request you can tell me what you're doing with it

I've been hurt too many times to the point where I don't trust anyone anymore and I never want to tell anyone anything again.

But if there's time after the file is posted then I may tell you after the fact since I can't be told "I'm not telling you because I don't like what you're doing it for"; and stuff.

Paletton

>its not a good idea to keep a copy of that.
>
>hex is a popular way of encoding messages for some fringe/terrorist groups. the full list will be classed as a manual.

yes it is.

i don't care what it's classed as. i need this because it's useful.

>I didn't even realize this is why this thread drew my attention, but it's exactly that feeling. "I'm trying to

help and I know better than you, just answer my fucking questions"

I didn't even realize this is why this thread drew my attention, but it's exactly that feeling. "I'm trying get

help and act like you know better than you, just answer my fucking question"

>CS bro here again
>Write a recursive batch-script with the condition that the printed outcome is not "FFFFFF"
>Problem solved.

cs bro here again? you didn't post here before. no one even knows what "cs" is.

>Hey mom you don't need an ipad just build your own computer and compile the operating system from source code
>Problem solved.

easier said than done.
no its not solved.

>further to this, if you want your newly minted shitload of numbers in a file, do:
>
>python hex.py > FILENAME
>
>where FILENAME is a filename (with an extension!) like hex.txt

i don't wanna do programming and all that but thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>recursion in real life

except it's the internet.

Nope

"in real life" it's still the internet.

okay so it's totally the internet.

>
>OP notice me
>
>

user notice you

Nope

That's a hex color code program. Not a list of hex codes. But thank you.

There, all caught up.

Now sit back, and watch the fun!!

Or lack thereof.

>i don't wanna do programming and all that but thank you.
well you COULD type them all by hand but this is a lot faster, easier and whatnot

>well you COULD type them all by hand but this is a lot faster, easier and whatnot

yeah, but it would be even faster to just have a list

you tell Excel to display numbers as hexadecimal.

make a list of ascending numbers.

use formula =DEC2HEX(A2,6) to generate the ascending 6-digit hex values.

i don't have excel.

?

i have libreoffice. but thank you.

CS bro here, again.

You have 2 Options:
>Tell us what precisely you need, and not just tossing out "I need X, period"
>Fucking killing yourself finally

You're talking to computer scientists and programmers, you fucking retard.

You'rd basically coming to a painter and say "I want a picture of a flower".
Well, yeah, great, but what should the flower look like? What style do you like? Do you need a crude drawing or a well-painted portrait? Does it have a statement or is it just decorative?
Your answer is "I want a flower, I don't know how to flower."
WE FUCKING KNOW YOU'RE A DIM-WITTED PIECE OF SHIT, user, FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME. THAT'S WHY YOU CAME TO A PROFESSIONAL.
YOU DON'T GO TO A PAINTER TO TELL HIM YOU CAN'T PAINT.
YOU FUCKING TELL HIM WHAT PAINTING YOU WANT, NOT HOW LITTLE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE IN PAINTINGS.

DO YOU WANT THE HEY CODES TRANSLATED INTO LETTERS?! INTO ASCII?! INTO COLOR?! JUST AS A BUNDLED BUNCH?! WITH A COMMA IN BETWEEN?! EACH LINE A SEPERATE ENTRY?!
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, YOU FUCKING MORON?!
THE POINT ISN'T THAT YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS NEAR NON-EXISTANT (which it is), THE POINT IS, THAT YOUR REQUEST IS FREE OF _REQUIRED_ DETAILS FOR A RESULT.
YOU CAN'T JUST REQUEST SOMEONE >draw me a table/scheme
AND THEN SAY
>well, just draw me a scheme, idk what a scheme contains. Numbers, starting from 0, ending at 99, I guess. I need it for something, though. So the chart needs to contain... something, idk what it contains. Just make a nice scheme.

God, how much I seriously, SERIOUSLY wish you would just stick a fork into an electricity plug.

Delete system 32, it'll reveal all the fancy hexes and 1337 H4XX0R Codes you're looking for.

Case closed, everyone go home.

Wait a minute. So... you're asking for a list of all the hex numbers between 000000 and FFFFFF?

But... for why? What use could you possibly have for it?

Fucking weirdo.