Should you fuck fat chicks if you're not attracted to them but just desperate?

should you fuck fat chicks if you're not attracted to them but just desperate?

Sure. Fuck fatties and work your way up.

Hookers

Fat bitches need lovin' too, only they gotta pay!

I did. There's nothing to be ashamed about.

Sure it's what fat bitches are for and they know it.

Not sure what to tell you bro. Once fucked a girl maybe 40 or 50 pounds overweight. Still feel shame in all honesty.

Depends on the woman. Is she just really curvy and actually sexy? Fuck her left right and center. Is she just fat? No.

My wife is maybe 20lbs over where she wants to be but she's hardly 'fat'. A friend of ours is maybe 50 lbs over but she really knows how to be and look sexy curvy and I would likely fuck her like crazy if things were different.

Simple rule that works, don't fuck anyone you'd be ashamed to go out in public with.

I wouldn't. Curvy, chubby, and thick are WAY different than fat. Fat is repulsive and unattractive to everyone, the other 3 are all preference. Fat women shouldn't be rewarded with sex.

How can you have sex with something that makes you dry-heave? I'd rather die a virgin to be quite honest, you guys are fucking pathetic.
Having sex with OP is not a reward.

fucked a smelly fat girl when on a long dry spell, if she didnt stink it woulda been worth it

she look like a gremlin human halfbreed

Stop posting this troll, you pathetic cunt.

I've fucked fat chick's, ugly chicks, hot chicks, crazy chicks, and I married an 8. There no shame when your your young and horny.

It's fun to pretend.

Go for it, but you probably won't feel satisfied afterwards, they are gross and have no self worth.

You're right she's an 8 that turned into a fat chick, but what can you do?

>I married
>"your young and horny"
Wrong.

She was never an 8. You were blinded by lust.

Lemme guess, you've got no photographic evidence?

bump

If I had the ability to go back in time, there's one thing I would tell my teenage self: Fuck everything. Seriously, stick your dick in whatever you feel like sticking your dick in, you're only young once.

I passed on a number of girls in high school because I thought i was too cool, or above them. spent 90% of my time there fucking one girl because she was super hot and we both had popular status.

I really should have fucked the rest of those girls