So some fat piece of shit tried to rape a female friend of mine. I got him fired from his job...

So some fat piece of shit tried to rape a female friend of mine. I got him fired from his job, told his mother why he was fired, and threatened to kill him. This was two weeks ago.

This mother fucker just tried to add her on snapchat. I thought he would have learned his lesson. I plan on harassing him on snapchat (haven't downloaded it yet) but I REALLY want some revenge ideas from you faggots.

something I can pull off (hopefully) without getting arrested. cause im seriously considering just knocking his fucking teeth out.

So hows the friendzone, whiteknightinator?

/thread

You can already be arrested for threatening to kill him, so why not go any further? Pussy

faggot

/thread

/Thread I love this OP

It's really selfish of her to block his sexual advances. He's a human like anyone else and needs support, companionship and interpersonal interaction like anyone else.

And you should be ashamed of yourself for cockblocking this enthusiastic young man. It's not your call of who she get to mate with any more than it is hers. You really should consider apologizing to him. You're acting deplorably.

>tried to rape
More details please. Did he beat her and then get interrupted just as he was about to penetrate? Are you the coitus interrupter?

hwo does it feel knowing you got beat by an oversized piece of lard with more balls than u

Better watch it dog boy. If he is bold enough to keep pressing forward even after what you did, he is probably ready for whatever you throw at him. It sounds like you are underestimating him. Careful he doesn't turn his attentions toward you and fuck you up. He may have nothing to lose.

>tried to rape
Sounds like Almost Raped syndrome.

OP is surely to get lots and lots of sex from the girl for defending her honor.

T H I S

/thread

Place a pineapple wherever it is he will go

fpbp

>female friend

YEAH BOYS YOU KNOW WHATS UP

>female friend

That fat guy is alpha
>did what you wouldn't even attempt

How do you define “tried to rape”?
Because that tends to be a crime
Like one that lands you in prison
People get raped in prison
You’ll have removed a potential rapist from society and facilitated his being raped

You said you'd kill him, I say do it, faggot.

>guy tries to rape girl
>same guy who tried to commit a felony then tries to add victim to social media?

There is something wrong with this

OP is a massive faggot and is not telling the whole story.

OP is a fucking faggot

kek

This

Not op here but how is it not having any female friends cause you are a virgin and every girl you see you want to bang.

Having female friends and trying to protect them doesn't make you a whiteknight I have a fiance but I am very close to my female friend.

How is to be a guy who has a fiance and a close female freind.
You dirty cheater. Hope your fiance wake up to your filthy fantasies of a threesome.

You're fucking retarded.

See what happens when plebbit bans r/incels? They migrate over here and take our shitposts.

Whatever you do. Tell no one. Ever.

Plan.Think it through several times. Assume it won't go 100% as planned.

fpbp

I never though I would say this, but OP was a faggot today

detected

kek'd

You poor dumb bastard. Even if he really did try to rape her (he probably didn't), it isn't your problem. If she wants revenge, she can do it herself and take the consequences herself.

first post best post

Or OP hasnt been told full story.

Did GF do some shit with fatboy then pass it off as unwated advances cos lying slut OP?

Op you should confront him face to face, threat him with a knife on his throat tgat the next time he tries to rape a woman, you would castrate him

>friend girl calls rape
>assumes she's not a lying cunt(she is)
>OP gets emotional and ask Sup Forums for advice on how to deal with it

Were you born this retarded or did you have to work at it?

Story doesn't add up. Someone lyin or OP attention whore

u should grow up

I assume he had to work at it considering this is most likely a bait post

This.

BTFO

OP here. Fuck you all. I'm actually the fat fuck rapist, that fucking bitch pulled a gun on me, and I shat all the way down my leg. That fucking bitch, Im gonna harass her on snapchat now, whats the best way to do this.

Thats what perverts say when they get expised. Filth

Just boof some mtn dew

Was she asking for it?

>thinking that we're going to help a wannabe "interwebs troller xddddddd"

FPBP

Whiteknight fagboy annoyed some fatfag trie move out of friendzone - like him.

Fuck you OP fag

fpbp

OP is a rapist shit stained faggot. deal with it.

kek okay you go ahead and get arrested for Assault and Battery while "defending her honor"

ok

What a cock blockin bitch.

oo ur nice user but try raping him

Ha faggot.

Leave him alone, faggot.

How would you feel if someone stepped on your game and cockblocked you at every turn.

Leave him alone and go away.

White knight faggot.