So is trump in some secret incestual relationship with his daughter?

So is trump in some secret incestual relationship with his daughter?

if he is, then what? if he isn't, then what?

>secret

Jelly?

I am. That slut gets everything.

Obviously yes. THough how he manages to get his two inch pecker hard let alone fit it inside her confounds me. Also his "wife" is usually a stand-in replacement, pretty sure because she's more often than not covered in bruises from his fits of autistic rage.

Best political commentary 2017.

/thread.

He's stupid and does tons of stupid shit. He's the fall guy everyone's got setup for when the shit hits the fan. All they gotta' do is unload all the video of him in the whitehouse when he thought he wasn't being recorded.

>So is trump in some secret incestual relationship with his daughter?

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

>shit in the woods

>with his daughter?

>some secret incestual

>incestual

he definitely has been with an underage

I think we can all agree that Hillary is an evil bitch who had tons of power and would do anything to win the election.

If it didn't come out then, it simply doesn't exist.

I think Trump is most likely a really decent person. Better than me, that's for sure.

what the fuck is it with them? can't they take a single family picture that doesn't make everyone feel like calling Child Protective Services?

Fuck off shill

>most likely a really decent person

FFS, aren't you paying attention Roger Stone?

nice bait!

>decent person
all the obvious evidence of the very unusual physical behavior towards HIS OWN CHILD. only a repug moron trumptard can feel this way in the face of ALL FACTS. i know i know, facts dont matter. MAGA! christ you morons are why this country is dying.

Rather evil than idiot
And decent I would say he is far form it

>
>

If one of the most powerful people on earth sought dirt on any of you, I bet something worse than saying "grab her by the pussy" would come out of it.

Lack of critical thinking is a disease that runs rampant in America.

Just ignore em, the evidence is clear. Something nasty (fking nice) is taking place.

I don't get you're point yes he might be able to with the might of the FBI and CIA behind him but I am betting there a lot worse than I have done in his past,. I.e. operating a fake and misleading university and lying about it and I imagine more, which I am guessing we might just find out

>"grab her by the pussy"

ass of an angel, the face of a meth junkie.

>meth junkie.

There's just nothing bad on him. Everyone brings up either blatant lies (Russia shit, racism, dossier, etc) or they try and bend something to fit their narrative, such as Trump University "misleading and lying" to it's registrants.

My point is, if someone (Hillary) wanted to paint me in a bad light, with the power of the CIA and NSA behind her, I would look like Satans spawn. Comparatively, Trump looks like a fucking angel.

There's literally nothing bad on the guy.

Is he a corrupt pice if shit ?
>yes
Is he fucking his daughter?
>yes
Is he a bettet choice than Hillary or Commie Kike?
>yes

No theres documented evidence about the lies the university told and how people were promised thing they could never get deliver and from his mouth
You can't blame everything on Russia or fake new that not critical thinking at all

And with blaming Hilary for every thing that came out is not critical thinking at all blaming one source for everything with no evidence is not think or logical

Nope. He's just Republican.

wouldn't you?

do you even Engrish?

Ah America. The land so overflowing with freedom that electing a president is an either-or decision.

This is perfect. As a libtard cuck, i actually agree 100%

65% of moms and dad's kiss their adult kids on the lips

>very unusual physical behavior towards HIS OWN CHILD
Not really, though. If those pictures are the evidence you speak of, I have to disagree. It is his daughter whats the problem with them touching? Fucking americans, everything is sexual with you freaks.

Republicans inbreed all the time so this isn't really all that shocking.

Wait, which one is the slut?

This them vs us mentality is killing this country.

nice stats.

Calling others morons and trumptards.
While calling own assumptions "facts"
Lol

Its not much of a secret, tbh fam.

Pics or it didnt happen.

Yes but I make mistakes heavily dyslexic but point stands and if you can understand trump level English mine should be easy

Lol

still mad there kid?
stay mad kid.