How much did you cry when Lil ”God of rap” peep died?

How much did you cry when Lil ”God of rap” peep died?

R.I.P Lil peep.

literally who?

fpbp

a lot

Took two shots of whiskey this morning, cant concentrate for shit, damn... why not justin bieber god?

been listening to this shit 24/7

Fking can't even escape it on here. I didn't even know what a lil peep was until I saw some autist dropping tabs in his mouth and missing.

Did he name himself after his dick or what?

Lil "i died in my sleep" peep

I've been bumping to "U Said", but that's about it. Digged his style but his songs were just the same old shit.

>drugs
>relationships
>suicide and death

lil peep? more like 6ft deep

I'm not going to say he wasn't talented but he definitely wasn't a god of rap or even a viscount of rap. He wasn't mayor of raptown, or even principal of rapschool.

Lil "I got bored counting sheep" Peep

After he died I found out he existed. Didn't cry, not crying now. But listened to his songs. It was good. I am just sorry for him

shit rap shit voice shit tattos, i was laughing

He wasnt talented nobody cares about emo faggots and he died because he ate too much xanax, litteraly the faggiest way to die, it's less hardcore than a fucking codeine overdose

Why would/should we cry for another stupid dead nigger?

some meme. No one will care in a month

bet that faggot couldn't even remember half of his songs

He died the way he lived. High on drugs. He probably wanted it to happen that way.
Coming from someone who never heard his name til died. I guess you're really nobody til somebody kills you. And he killed himself, even if it wasn't intentional.

That's true only skinny little faggots eat xanax "BARS"

Fuck off with the PR record-bitch

i had heard of him once or twice before he died. afterward I listened to his stuff.. and wasn't amused. it wasn't great. would this faggot cry if i died? doubt it. why should I give a fuck?

Yes but the faggot died from eating xanax and you're comparing him to curt cobain

>Did he name himself after his dick or what?

I went to his funeral and it was sad af.

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

Lil "6 feet deep" Peep

Is that from his funeral? Seems like he poses

He had some killer xanny

Lil "Who the fuck ever heard of him until he died" Peep

Surprised his coffin isn't shaped like a xanny bar

Stealing that

If by cry you mean said who the fuck cares. They yeah

I was just wishing he would go mute since his music is complete shit. Not cool that he died tho.

This

I came up with it first

No... No I'm not comparing him to anyone. Cobain was famous before he died. This guy famous cus he died.

Did this simpleton pull some stunt to get famous after death? I’ve only seen Sup Forums post about him. I’ll never look up his music.

Woo da fuck is that guy

>his face

Looking up his music will make you feel happy he died.

What I mean is curt cobain kissed a shotgun and this faggot overdosed on sleeping pills like a little bitch

first of all, literally who?
Second, no, he was a druggy, they die. nothing to cry about. him being an "'''''''Ártist'''''''' does nbot make it okey.

No one cares even now

A fucking lot

This. Out of Murrica (and not even a lot within it) nobody knew who this guy was.
Still nobody knows.

Calling him an artist is an insult to other artists.

Who the fuck are these kids. Are you serious? How dare you post this fucking aids.

It's sad that that kid died very very tragic. But you know who we aren't talking about right now? Our dear old Uncle Charlie may he rest in peace.

So much fuckin this.
You deserve to be doxed even if this was bait or troll pasta.

Also saging this supermassive shit thread

Another gigantic "Fuck me if I care about a psycho bitch who lived 80% of his pathetic life in prison and deserved worst tham he got"

Had no idea who he was until he died. Looked him up and he's objectively a terrible musician. Like watered down blink 182 lyrics over the most played out trap beats.

A psychopathic serial killer that causes the deaths of 5 people, right, thst's someone you should mourn

Didn't hear about him til he died. Mostly trash music but has a few diamonds

Never heard of him, but he looks like a degenerate

>looks
lmao

People who are legit famous dont get threads about them the week after they died.
Get over this nobody, shit is a last week issue, find something else to cry over or just go back to dumping on trump or promoting antifa

Fuck him, that's what he gets

You're a fukn tourist mang

>stealing jokes because you're too unoriginal to come up with your own
its only been posted in the last dozen threads about this junkie. is this shit a meme now or do people actually care?

can you upload it?

im still lacking some peep songs :(

pic related

These are my jokes and I'm glad people like them so much they tell them to other people.
Have a nice day

I bet that sounded funny to you when you typed it out. Go fuck yourself.

I cried a negative amount of tears

With a download link

Huge loss to GOTHBOICLIQUE

never heard of him until his death was plastered all over social media. I honestly care more about my bowel movements than I do about his death.

His 'XAN' was laced with fentanyl..

Sleep tight Peeper

Lil "Who gives a crap only niggers can rap" Peep

Okkkkaaaaay let's make this fun

There was a shit rapper that swallowed some Xanax, I don't know why he swallowed some xanax, perhaps now he'll be noticed
....next line plox

bars dude

who?

Top. Fucking. Kek.

Gave no fucks. Never heard of him. Rap is useless nigger babble anyway.

/thread

he looks like a dead tattoed grandma.

rip lil dick ;(

Is that really his death pic? Or is that how he normally looks?