I've groped women on the street, parks, parking lots. How bad am I Sup Forums?

I've groped women on the street, parks, parking lots. How bad am I Sup Forums?

what's even the point of doing that

you bad, you real bad

You're a sex offender. If you were to be prosecuted, you would have no leg to stand on. Stop it. Get some help.

Adrenaline rush when I do it. Also, I like to feel their asses, see how they react.

Depends. Do you feel any remorse? Why don't you stop?

How desperate does a man need to be to become this kind of garbage-tier

Everytime you do that, think about a random creepy stranger doing that to your mother or your sister, think about how you would react if you could catch this kind of guy

Good question. That's the thing! That after doing it, I feel disgusted with myself all day. But when I do it, I feel like I'm not in control, and forget previous remorse.

They are asking for it. Good job chump.
My freind's grandpa still does it to women in public.

this is how I started out.

Sounds like you just need help. You should look for a support group. I believe you can be a good person.

And then what happened?

Dirt cunt

You are a bad enough dude to rescue the president

I've tried shrink, meds. They just tell me it's just anxiety. Are there any special support groups I should check out? Do they work? I don't want to do it, but it's like a drug or habit.

pretty bad

>women

When you have to grope women because you're too pathetic and unsociable to have female campionship, let alone speak to them. And have to wear a mask while doing it because so hideously ugly that people will instantly recognize the police sketch. Or is it on crowded streets where she could not determine who did it? Did you nut instantly at the feeling of another females body when you're 20+?

have you gotten caught?
if you have tell us your story and what went down?

First one no. I actually have a normal active sex life, female friends.

Second one kind of. Like in the subway station. But I usually do it when they're lonely.

Third question, no. My first sexual experience was when I was 14 (which I think was part of the problem).

Groping, never caught.

Although I was caught doing candid shots, you know upskirts. I waa actually spotted by an old lady (from all people!) I took the memory card out of the keychain camera and dropped it. The husband came and investigated, I acted as always -- normal. Then they told the old lady to back off.

Obviously try a better fucking shrink, because they have the information you need. Dont hide anything from the shrink, call today.

test

stop being such a faggot and let the man grope them bitches.

do you just like brush/cup their asses? ever go front side? boobs?

needed to increase the risk to receive the rush. Gradually escalating it to the point where now total control is my kink. passed out, knocked out, doesn't matter.

Not as bad as the guys who go around ejaculating on people.

Creepshot thread
OK

I hope you grab somebody feminist bitches ass and she knocks the fuck out of your lonely virgin ass