CRINGE THREAD

CRINGE THREAD

only cringe levels 9/10 or higher allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC2EE_uBfFWr3tNlNeBFE2eQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>confidence is now cringe
half you faggots look like this and yet aren't man enough to own it

Having confidence when you look like that IS the cringe.

I love how half of these originated on the misc.
Inb4 uggs & ipad

Does that fucking guy have oral herpes? As if he wasn't unattractive enough!

checked

faggala

bump

tbh I don't see what is wrong with these. Just because someone has a different hobby than most, it's cringe?
The show is really well written and should be given a chance by everyone in all ages. Maybe not post so publicly though, since assholes like you will take it and make fun of it.
Let people have their fun.
I will suggest not judging by the first season though, the show doesn't turn good until "Lesson Zero" in the second season where they get rid of the very limiting weekly "letter-writing". Still have to watch first season to follow the plot.
The problem is none of you assholes will watch past the first season, because you have the attention span of ADD kids.
Great show, great writing, great art AND WOOOOO, FINALLY THE MOVIE IS OUT!

Found the disgusting obese fat fuck.

jolly good bait, sir
>tips fedora

>rancid swine

What a gentleman

yeah....so cringe. Wanker.

How can you sit comfortably with your face so greasy that the flash from your phone reflects all your fucking pores?

I can't take a minute with a greasy forehead.

Found the mentally addled tumblrite.

There are only two genders

Fuck you for making me have to image search that so I could read the fucking text.

LMAO rancid swine is now one of my go-to insults

checked

Is his name Cuck McCuckmeister Cuckford the Cucked?

God imagine life for furries in the 1800’s. So hard

>HE HAS ONE

Well.. with all the fat fucks walking around these days she isn't wrong.

That better be a fucking troll

Things like this didn't exist back then because people were too busy trying to live. It's only now in rich developed nations that people with all this time on their hands causes this weird shit to come out of the woodwork.

I really don't get this unfair furry hate. We're not hurting anyone, and for others, it could simply be a fashion choice.
We can't help being born furries, but I can admit it is a bit silly dressing up like that outside of our circles due to all the ignorance. When I have children, I hope they will be born furries as well. Going to cons and the social aspect in general is just amazing and I can't wait to share the experience with them. If they're not born furries, it's not much I can do and it will force me to stop dressing up outside to avoid embarassing them, but I'll still continue being myself at home. I will not raise my kids like ignorant bigots.
You can all stop your fucking hate of something you don't understand.

Real talk, I have an unrealistic level of hatred for pretentious fucks like this who think they're artists and I want to beat them bloody, take a picture of their beaten, ravaged visage, and sell it to an art museum under the title "Artistic Vision"

2/10 got me to reply just to tell you how shit your bait is.

Is this fake? Just sounds like a load of bullshit.

Is this fake? Just sounds like a load of bullshit.

Sorry, had to repeat it twice. It just really comes across as either fake or the biggest load of bullshit.

Here’s a better quality picture
>don’t use .jpg next time, faggot

>HE HAS ONE
kekkekekekekekekekekek

No prob, you can keep him. Best of luck.

I can't be bothered to look at what I'm saving you blubbering mass of horse jizz

My sister reacted pretty much the same way, and a lot of others did.

I lost.

Most of these I find funny but that's just fucking painful.

youtube.com/channel/UC2EE_uBfFWr3tNlNeBFE2eQ/videos

Fuck you

Fucking newfag

I’ll grant that representation matters, but this can’t be real.

brain dead lefty cunts never fail to make me cringe

BASED

>fucking bastard go fuck a whore
>I'm trying

LOL

We're meant to be cringing at the correction here right? Because cutting 2 pieces is 1 cut, 10 mins, 3 pieces is 2 cuts, 20 minutes surely, if she worked exact same timeframe?

I remember when I first heard about bug chasers, I thought "Alright, maybe 0.0000001 percent of gay men are into this shit." But now I think it s more like gay men in general are self loathing degenerates who on some level desire the faggot virus so that they can suffer and die.

>implying
Fucking faggot.

How is this cringe?

1 board into 2 pieces = 1 cut. 1 cut = 10 minutes
1 board into 3 pieces = 2 cuts. 2cuts = 20minutes.

This isn’t one of those teachers that thinks it’s possible to dig half a hole.

What's wrong? You gonna cry because someone noticed your outrageous newfaggotry you fucking newfaggot? Did your wittle fee fees get hurt? Kill yourself

>welfare
Fucking burn

Lol the dads face