Is anyone here actually smart? can you solve this american math question?

is anyone here actually smart? can you solve this american math question?
if so join the high IQ discord (no brainlets): mK4ztRN

NIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERSNIGGERS

15 and I'm retarded

3x = 30
>x = 10

10 + 2y =20
2y = 10
>y = 5

y + 2z = 9
5 + 2z = 9
2z = 4
>z = 2

x + y + z
10 + 5 + 2

also dubs

Impossible to tell, we don't know the value of a burger without cheese.

Wrong on so many levels.

this

10+10+10 = 30
10+5+5=20
5+2+2=9
5+ 2*10=25

check your symbols mate, the answer is 70.

final equation is 5 + 1 * 10

yup last burger has no cheese

Last one is multiplied

nope

PEMDAS... come on its like 2nd grade math

Oops.
10 + 5 x 2
10 + 10

Can't solve, the last hamburger doesn't have cheese, please fix.

It's not 17 because there's a multiplication symbol thrown in at the end. It's twenty.

(5+2)x10=70

It's 15 you stupid faggots... I am starting to understand why you guys hate rick and morty so much, you can't even solve this easy shit

Value of burger without a cheese is not defined, so the final value cannot be evaluated

here's another one

Basic algebra isn't a great test of intelligence.

this isnt a matter of intelligence, but a matter or cleverness. you switch the last sign in the final question to a multiplication symbol. also
>need anons to solve simple algebra
>only high i.q. people can join our discord
>mfw potatoes are actually in your equation.

>70.

10 + 10 + 10 = 30.
10 + 5 + 5 = 20.
5 + 2 + 2 = 9.
5 + 2 x 10 = 70.

only one to calculate it right.

It's 50. The burger in the last question doesn't have cheese.

Lol. Fries are worth 1 you cretin

wouldn't it be 25 then?
2(10)+5=25

How are you getting 2 from 1 portion of fries? You high nigga? You got troubles nigga?

16 you cunts

Last burger doesnt have cheese. So it would be 4 not 5

didn't notice that, but now I'm noticing cheese missing too.

this leaves it at a guess.

15 lol
5+(1*10)
chips are 1, burger is 5, drink is 10.

It would equate to -1 for the cheese as it's a single factor.

we aren't given enough info because there's no cheese on the burger.

15.5 anyone who says otherwise fucking fight me
Drink=10
Burger=5
Fries=.5

16 - cheese

Shit it's a multiplication at the end. Real answer is 10. Offer is still on the table to fight me though

16 is the answer

Its 25 you fucking retards. BODMAS

I'm retarded, no cheeseburger is 5, non-cheese is x

Autism here. milkshake = 10, cheese+burger = 5, fries = 1

Answer is: 15 -cheese

Q.E.D

Oh fuck there's no cheese on one wtf

the answer is 25 you fucking retards

a - coke,
b - cheeseburger or whatever that is,
c - ONE bag of frites

a+a+a=30
3a=30 => a=10

a+b+b=20
a+2b=20
2b=20-a
a=10
2b=20-10=10
b=5

b+2c+2c=9
5+4c=9
4c=9-5
4c=4
c=1

b+c*a=5+1*10=5+10=15

btw last cheeseburger doesn't have a cheese.

Haha says the guy who sees fries where there is none. What a fucking loser lolol. Check this guy out.

nevermind its 15 this autist switched the fries around i didnt see that

yeah bro you are a fucking genuis for analyzing this dumb ass question more than him

If thisbisbthe kind of grade 8 shit that is takes to be on a "high IQ" group, I have bad news for you kid.

(5*pi)/2

That's a lot of work shown for someone who cant even recognise a multiplication symbol.

Shake is 10
Burger is 5
Fries is 2

Last one is 17

Good lord you're all degenerate millennials. You're the liberal scum thats turning our planet to literal shit. I hope each of your moms die in your sleep when you dont reply to this post. Get a fuckin clue you worthless meat sacks, the answer is 42. Just like its the answer for everything else in life.

The asterisk( * ) substitutes as a multiplication symbol loser. Looks like that triple 4 you got there is your Americanism telling you to go to wendy's and get a 444. Freakin american

for some reason, the burger without cheese seems like it should be 4. idk, burger minus 1. 14

There is only 1 pack of fries, so its a 1. And its 15.

5 + 1 + 1 is not 9 you absolute stupid fucking idiot.
You MUST be American.

This whole thread has made me lose all faith in America with all these retarded answers saying the answer is 20... or anything other than 70.
American education has failed the lot of you.
You're the laughing stock of the rest of the world.

The answer is 12

It doesn't mention how much the cheese in the burger is worth.

you can not assume that 1 pack of fries is half of what 2 packs of fries is.

Break the hamburger into 6 parts equal to 5, its total value, so you can add it to fries time soda. The correct answer is 145/6

It equals a value meal qt a McDonald's retards about average of 1100 calories. Fat fucks

Wait, there's only one thing of fries at the end, so same principle applie for an answer of 85/6

The answer is inconsequential and only a farse to bring out the idiocies of those who have no attention to detail

like yourself?

Probe the dude wrong

5+2x10=70

x+x+x=30
x=10

x+y+y=20
=5

y+2z+2z=9
z=1

x+y*z=15

Unless the last X is burger w/out cheese which is different (, 2017).

the answer cannot be computed.

why?
we can conclude that one milkshake is a symbol for 10.
one symbol for a burger is 5.

However, the 3rd and 4th lines contain different symbols: two packs on line 3, one pack on line 4. We have no contextual data to indicate that a doubled icon is twice that of a single icon - however, we have two separate burger icons on the 2nd line, which indicates that this is not the case.
moreover, the 4th line contains an entirely new icon, a burger without a yellow dot in the filling.
We have no mathematical way to indicate a value for this unknown icon.

Therefore we only know that it is a + b x 10 =?

This is the best answer I’ve seen

This one right here

It's either 14 or 15. Can't tell if the cheeseburger still = 5 if it's missing cheese. And there's only one box of fry at the end making it 4 + 1 * 10 = 14 or 5 + 1 * 10 = 15

Impossible to solve, the bottom burger has no cheese, and is a different value than the other burgers. But we have no way of determining it's value.

Drink=x
Fries=y
Burger=z

1) 3x=30
Divide both stuffed by 3
X=10
2)X+2Z=20
(10)+2z=20
Subtract ten from both sides
2z=10
Divide by 2
Z=5
3) Z+2Y=9
5+2y=9
Subtract 5 from both sides
2y=4
Divide by 2
Y=2

X=10
Y=2
Z=5
Z+(Y*X)
5+(2*10)
5+20
Elementary level math.

5+2x10=25

Actually is 15 Slimy

whAT A FAGIT you can do maths get cancert l0ol

Im glad you thought this was easy too

Idk but I'm drunk at 10am and I just jerked off to FairyChar ASMR girl. Came right on the floor, used a towel to wipe it up, threw it in the closet and now I'm in this stupid thread.

I cam to the same conclusion, but I guess I'm retarded?

I conclude that this should be the final answer.

Mcdonalds cups = 10
Cheeseburger = 5
Fries = 2

cheeseburger + fries x mcdonalds cup = 5 + 2 x 10

Answer is 25