Have you ever bought riot balls for a paintball gun either for target practice or to keep stupid fucking wild animals...

Have you ever bought riot balls for a paintball gun either for target practice or to keep stupid fucking wild animals off your property?

No, but I used to keep glass marbles around for mine years ago. Direct hits left huge, deep bruises. Missed shots tended to explode and send glass flying in all directions but not far enough to get back to me. Shots awesome, just be sure to get the right size or you'll jam the barrel and bust your seals.

No but I have bought those silver bullets in ur pic. Wear wolves keep coming into my yard. Also can you put a marble in a paintball gun

Those are 12g co2 carts dummy

Is that home defense thread for bongs?

I was like 13 at the time and lived in a shit neighborhood. 5 on 1 wasn't uncommon. You do what you need to and eventually get labelled as a fucking psycho, which is nice because the assholes become afraid and stop trying to kick your ass for sport.

No, I own guns for that.

Yeah right. Theyre obviously silver bullets to kill wear wolves with

I don't want to kill the fox just make it live in fear of my yard

Silver hand here, can confirm those bullets are for killing werewolves.

Well then think like a fox.
He's on your territory? Mark it with urine and blood.

>wear wolves

its whare wolves

Are paintball guns an effective way to kill werevulvas?

so start shitting and pissing in the yard then?

Shitting, maybe not.
Just sprinkle your piss bottles around and hair clippings.

What he meant was to stab yourself then piss and shit yourself as you run to the hospital

If they're small. The op here probably just has a developing den to deal with. Once they get bigger you need something more along the lines of a .306 or 8 to do any real damage.
But that gun should be fine for smaller varieties of were creatures.
The only way to really off a werevulva is with a blessed silver phallus.

Also this would solve your fox problem.

But what if he's into scat?

Silver paintballs are good for stoping them. Whorewulfs spazm a lot from them and you should rape to scare them away right after that.

>this thread

Yeah I don't even know anymore