Hey b

Hey b
I wanna kill my self
How should I do it? I want to make it look like an accident

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20020805154156/www.necrobabes.org/perroloco/forum/ccforum.html
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V57V30I/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511277021&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Nutmeg&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poison soup.

1.Pretend to set up a soup making bussiness
2. Buy hug vat
3. Contract HIV/AIDS from a homeless crack head
4. Die
5. Send a letter to everyone saying you hate soup and always did

Fall off a horse

What can I use yo poison it?
I heard a bunch of aspirines Taken at once would do the trick
Is it true?

1.send time stamp

eat six cherry pits. about 3 has enough yo put you down. 6 to make sure you dont get back up

"Cherry kernels contain about 3% amygdalin which yields 0.17% HCN. 500 grams of cherry kernels per litre of brandy x 0.17% HCN = 850mg of cyanide per litre of liqueur. So, for every millilitre (850 mg / 1000 ml (1L)) there is 0.85 mg of cyanide. In a one ounce shot, there would be 25.5 mg of HCN."

ill be honest i copied and pasted without reading that quote but just ignore the brandy and shot stuff. its the cyanide that will kill you.

timestamp
So, a bunch of Cherry Pits? I like that, don't mind the pain btw

Should I chew on them ir just swallow?

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can always find away out of it, you're strong!

Don't Say that
I just want ti die, I didn't want yo leave my kid, or my mother or my father
But they don't deserve to see the broken man I've become
I just can't fool myself into a willingness to live

Why though? Im not saying you should or shouldnt, but would like to know why your considering it

you should chew them.

I had a daughter with a woman I don't love, even thoguh Ive tried being happy with her lately
I has a gf for more than three years, and one day she told me she don't love me anymore
But she has someone else, she had him for sometime before leaving me
And last night i found out she took my best friend and his gf drinking on a doble date
She took away the last friend I had
A man I ve known for ten years

get fucked by horse many times , someone died like that

I failed college
I failed my family
I just don't have the drive to get out of this misery the real way
Two years ago I found my cousin swaying in her bathroom and I can't help but think how didn't I do it before

Run around Detroit screaming niggers

Go on a hike and freeze to death in a snowstorm.

Thanks I'll just chew on Cherry pits

Yeah I think I can take a walk in the woods

I dont think this is something youd be interested in but if you are then goodluck
web.archive.org/web/20020805154156/www.necrobabes.org/perroloco/forum/ccforum.html

Step 1. Eat rice
Step 2. Try to shit
Step 3. Eat rice as you're shitting
Step 4. Make your small intestine not so small
Step 5. Collapse and never get up again

if you really want it to look like an accident, probably best bet is to drive through a guard rail where the car will plummet a deadly fall.

true, car accident would be plausible

I can't take the car with me, my family needs it

ah yeah makes sense

Rat poison, mistaken label

Cottage cheese. I mean a shot ton of it. That's how my dad took his life...deemed an accidental death...

if possible, you should frame someone

I've researched and it seems as though I'd have to eat a ton of Cherry Pits
So i'm back to gather ideas

Buy one of those high caffeine shots like in the picture and a bottle of poppers. Down the energy shot and then down the bottle of poppers. Your family will think you made an honest mistake and thought the poppers were another energy drink. Just make sure you drink enough poppers to actually put you down.

This. There's actually been a number of articles questioning how manynsingle car fatal crashes are deliberate acts of suicide, could be like 20% but there's no telling without note.

cyanide from Apple seeds

Where could I get poppers?

>Buy bottle of helium and balloon
>Buy plank and huge axe
>Manage to smash axe into plank hard enough so that the edge cuts from the other side of the plank
>Place plank upwards, so that axe cutting edge is to the top
>Fill balloon with helium
>Breathe helium through balloon
>fill balloon again while holding your breath
>Breathe again
>Repeat
>Pass out from oxygen deprivation
>Fall on plank
>Cutting edge of axe slices your jugular
>Enjoy dying while passed out
>Wait for mother coming in
>"Oh noes ! user totally died by accident"
>Laugh from hell
>Proceed to eat Bin Laden's cock

Rent a car then. 80+ into concrete should do it, and you won't be around for it to make any difference. A fall with no one around, no note, no giving anyone the impression of what you're planning. 7 stories onto the sidewalk should guarentee victory, and most roof accesses aren't really closed whatever the sign.

Build a guillotine. People often accidentally build guillotines.

pussy theyre trying to deter you from trying
also apple seeds is the same thing pretty much but internet says you need about 200 seeds

Any sex shop or shop that sells weed related products.

Or, or a heroin OD. Nod off and die, cheap if you don't have a tolerance, almost always assumed accidental from the get go with all the people who die from it.

Dont make it look like a accident, It will make them not feel bad. If you want them to suffer make it a clear suicide

>Run around Detroit screaming niggers
This

I won't pussy out. I'm in this now, I have to
I'll see about renting a car or maybe going deep into the Woods and hang myself. Problem is how not to be found

Drown yourself in a puddle. No one will suspect anything.

rape a lion

suicide by cop

AYE OP IF YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF, DO THIS.
Get 2 nutmegs. Make a powder out of them. Cook the powder with lemon and water, then add vodka. It will kill you slowly, but painless. You will get drunk, then you will trip a bit and finally you will fall to sleep and that's it. Disclaimer: Suicide is bad. Don't do it. But if you do it, atleast do it like this, so you wont leave a mess and die in agonizing pain.

*I have to correct myself. Only heat it.

Im sometimes dreaming about jumping from a high building. You pass out mid fall so no pain is involved. Dont do it hidden in some basement faggot, people need to know that they are still breeding illness, remind them

Where can I find those? Can you guarantee I won't survive?

Pussy.
Pathetic asshole. You have everything going on for you. And you want to finish it?

Yeah, you're welcome to live your life, I just want to die

>buy spraycans, put them in backpack
>make bad graffiti sketch
>go to a used traintrack with a wall next to it
>get hit by train

people will think it was an accident (dont forget to insure your life beforehand and let the money have someone who needs it (charity if you dont know anyone))

your welcome, also, better luck in the next life if you go through with it

youre welcome

>Where can I find those?
>Nutmeg

90+ feet, swan dive. We already went over this last night Randy, jeeze

You live in a place where you can literally get the opportunity to buy what you want. You don't know the pain of us living in a scum country People like you should kill themselves. If I were you I would have started a new life. You are gifted with so much and still you pathetic asshole want to ruin it. Fuck you..

Fucking Randy, when will he learn?

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00V57V30I/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511277021&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=Nutmeg&psc=1
If you don't die, eat more. It causes you to trip, so you won't feel anything. If you feel anything, you won't care.

Drown yourself in a bowl of soup and who tf what's to an hero by accident? Make ppl upset after you died that you committed suicide.

taking into consideration that you are a mistake from birth then the easiest way to kys is to die of old age. stop making these threads

You can also get nutmeg in speciality food stores. Grind it up with a grater, use like a small cheese grater or something like that.

If you kill yourself we want time stamped proof.

fall in love

Rat poison won't kill you. Just make you sick.

Drive your car into a lake

Wait, why do you want to make it look like an accident?

family/daughter I assume idk

>buy a bb gun
>Take of orange tip
>Suicide my cop

Not op but then no one can blame themselves. Pays out life insurance. Easier for people to move on.

This will make you trip hard and unpleasantly for a couple of days and possibly do serious liver damage. I find nothing online that suggests it will kill you.

Nutmeg is for sailors and convicts only.

I have the feeling OP is buying nutmegs right now. e.e
Well remember, suicide is bad thing.
e.e

put steel wire around your neck + bridge. put the strongest industrial glue on your hands, jump from the bridge. if it was an adequate height your head will be torn of, but still stuck on your hands
looks like you accidentaly ripped of your head

Nutmeg soup, man.

Believe me, it will kill you. One way or another. I had once to stop someone that used nutmegs to trip. He was screaming "I HAVE A BABY IN MY HEAD" and tried to jump out of the window 5. floor.

thats easy. the real question is
> how do you make it look like it was deliberate murder?

A real suicidal person doesn't think about that shit. I think OP may be a faggot

Yes. Yes they do. Trust me.

"At least then I'll have meant something."
"At least then I'll have done some good"
"I won't have been an entirely useless waste of space."

These are all very very common thoughts

Trust you? You have experience committing suicide?

he not realy good at it if he cant tell you shit

Inb4 baited
Dont do it user, life is very nice, you just had your bad share out of it.try and read the Bible, pray. Go to church, speak with people.about your dark wish to kys..dont do it.. you will eventually die, why rush the progress?i know that when you are depressed you dont feel the wish to wake up anymore, i ve been there. Im outta there now, happy as one can be.dont do it. If you need to talk to someone about it, i can be the one. Leave me a contact mean, like a discord adress or skype.. or whatever. But dont do it.

I have experience attempting suicide. I have clinical depression. Suicide is a natural thought for me. I've spoken with suicidal people that have gone through with it and that haven't.

It's not an uncommon thought process at all. To not want it to look like suicide and to try to use it to benefit the only people you cared about.

Wash your hands in a sink for about 5 mind let them soak. Pull off fuse box to your house, safely remove one breaker and set it to the side. Stick fingers on hot and common wire and hold tight until amps pass over your heart. Repeat if failed once until you die

>Spoken to people who have gone through with it

Indeed my nigga

Super glue hands over eyes

Jump off bridge into ocean

Or

Jump off building

I don't know why I'm defending myself but yeah. I've spoken to people that were suicidal and then they ended up doing it. I dunno why that's so hard to believe.