Degrading fat girls really turns me on. anyone have any stories?

degrading fat girls really turns me on. anyone have any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

vidoza.net/xv3231hymk8z.html
imgrum.org/user/xg0ner/3461223406
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this fat bitch looks like my exes ex, fucking bitch giving me ptsd

They snore really badly.

Fat bump

>my exes ex

come on guys some of you must have stories.

>log on to fetlife
>desperate ham beasts, looking to be used
>find easy prey
>invite out to camp at renfest
>spend entire weekend blowing loads in her cunt
>she thinks we're dating
>drop her back home after weekend
>delete fetlife account immediately
>never see or hear from her again

>fin

shes hot as hell

/V0D316CF on mless (no mothers)
Rate thick bod/10, have a story or two if you like

not fat, wouldn't say thick either. just average. 4/10 sorry

need more stories

Fair, thanks for the low rating anyway lol. Put dick in a 4/10?

I'd fuck the shit out her but she's nothing special lol

Sorry, I dont why?

Lol great, that’s exactly the kind of degrading that turns me on

>be on OKC
>not looking to date
>just want to get my dick wet
>find self-conscious slam pig
>beats jerking into a napkin
>meet up late at night
>tell her to meet me in parking lot
>she's down to be used and tossed aside
>doing exactly that
>take her behind apt dumpster and throat fuck her
>pull her pants down
>"you have a condom user?"
>don't respond, just slide right in
>tell her that she's literally a cum dumpster
>she starts gushing on my cock and moans like a whore
>good enough for me
>start shooting load deep in her puss
>keep me dick in her for a while, so sperm and swim into her womb
>not gonna message this one back either

>fin part 2

is there anything hotter than seeing the popular girls from high school start to balloon up

>add a random fatty on facebook (ez target)
>date her for 5 years
>fuck everyhole for years
>abuse her asshole
>she goes to doctor cant do anal no more
>dump her bc no anal
>ruin her life
>remove every contact
>never talk again.

my coworker sends my fat wife daily messages on facebook reminding her how disgustingly fat she is. he also banged her at a xmas party. i don't understand why some guys seem to enjoy fucking women they aren't attracted to?

Wheres part 2?

>my fat wife
Wut

only takes a few months and the freshman 15 gives them all mom arms, thunder thighs, and muffin tops

>haha i dated a fatty for 5 years JUST for anal
>i s-s-swear
>hhaha rekt

no you didnt you fucking faggot, you like having relationships with fatsos

i'm a fat ass too, it's all i can achieve

There's the time me and my negro friend slammed a fatty.

i used to see a really pretty young girl who was overweight, but not horribly obese, and she was an absolutely great fuck

used to put her on her hands and knees in front of a mirror and tell her to watch me fuck her and make her tell me she wasn't worthy of being used by me

that shit got me hard as fuck and i used to absolutely break her down to nothing every single time i saw her

> be me, freshly divorced
> property manager at apartment is hambeast single mom
> perfect combo for abuse
> spend next two years fucking her in every hole whenever I want
> can literally text and say "Have no date tonight, need to cum in your holes" and she walks over from the managers apartment
> when I moved in she would only suck dick and cried at the idea of anal
> didn't care. took anal
> when I moved out she begged me for one last ride
> ass to mouth repeatedly and cum on her face

The only thing hot about fat chicks is the fact that I don't respect them or see them as human so I have zero qualms about abusing them

No I'm wondering why this dude is sending your wife messages

Or the time me and a dude I just met slammed a tinder fatty that wanted to be "respectfully disrespected."

cuz he just enjoys making fun of her? idk. she doesn't really ever respond. just sometimes says "thanks" or "good one." the guy is a dick so i guess he gets off on degrading women

This

pic?

Love seeing fat girls get used and abused. Worthless pigs only good for having some nasty fun with.

bump for more stories

I just love how shy they get when the expose themselves in private/public. And how willing they are to try new things, mine used to sext me awesome stories when I was on trips away

Are you fucking kidding me??

That's what kids today get wrong. They leave evidence. There's no proof that I fucked this land whale abusively for a few years and I like it that way.

bump for more stories

>not realizing the evidence left in posting
ISHYGDDT

>CAMP AT RENFEST

Always good to see more renrats on Sup Forums and fetlife. You are the reason renrats get bad raps for being disease riddled fucksticks lmfao.

Video here vidoza.net/xv3231hymk8z.html

bump

>be me
>on tinder
>see fatty profile
>says she’s “slightly above average weight”
>slightly my ass
>we matched so contact her
>going pretty well but she’s self conscious about hamplanet status
>fuck it
>out of the blue say: “really looking forward to cuming deep into your fat cunt”
>no response for a while
>”that’s not an okay word user”
>”what, cunt?”
>”no, ‘fat’”
>laughing my ass off
>tell her: “let’s fuck or I’m out. Only reason I even bother is because I want to smash your fat cunt. Give me address details or block me”
>15 mins gives me her address
>”it’s my apt”
>lol bitch wants the cock
>show up
>we Netflix and chill
>literally grab her chub rolls
>”user I’m not comfortable with this”
>”why not?”

Cont’

Love making fatties lick my ass. Been with plenty who didn't want to, but none who wouldn't do it.

So you settled for a fat wife you’re not attracted to, she cheated and made you her cuck, and you let the coworker who did the deed send degrading messages to your wife.

Did I sum this up about right? The hell bruv? :(

>”it’s not flattering user”
>have great idea
>tell her to undress
>she hesitates but starts to
>can tell she loves being bossed around
>now on her panties and bra
>”everything”
>she can’t look me in the eye “but I wanted to talk more first”
>”we can talk more after you’re naked”
>she undresses
>cups her pussy and boobs
>”feet apart, arms extended at your side”
>she’s blushing red but does it
>walk to her and grab her chubby pussy
>”now repeat after me... I’m fat and I have a fat pussy”
>she repeats it
>tell her “now say you have a fat pussy and that’s the only reason I’m here today”
>she repeats it
>”now I want you to ask me to fuck your fat cunt and cum deep inside you, then keep my cock in you for 15 minutes afterwards to make sure your fat vagina absorbs at least some of my DNA”
>she says it all
>we fuck
>this girl is sweaty like she hasn’t walked more than 3 minutes in her life
>15 mins into it she already came twice and keeps asking me if I’m about to cum
>she asks me again
>at 20 mins she asks again so I stopped and ask her why she keeps asking
>”because I want to set the timer at the right time”
>this bitch is on all 4s with her phone, ready to click the time start, obeying my every command, with a huge grin on her face
>her obedience turns me on
>blow my load in her shortly after
>she reaches back and touches my leg
>spreads her legs a bit
>”what are you doing?”
>”making sure you’re totally in so your cum won’t leak out too early”
>immediately get hard again
>get idea
>going to make this piggy my slam beast
Cont

Wish I had another pic, she has ballooned a bit since

I like it when they don't but do it anyways.

You two are great. Destryoing the pigs life, it's like an achievement. You are my heroes.

There's a girl on snap I do this to. She seems to enjoy it. Stupid slut. Want her name?

>after 15 mins she tells me I can pull out
>I pull out and she awkwardly goes to the bathroom
>I yell to her “don’t push everything out. Leave some of it inside you so it leaks onto your panties.”
>hear her yell back “okay!”
>she comes back, we cuddle on the sofa
>going to push this
>”so, what do you say?”
>she looks at me puzzled
>tell her “gave your fat pussy a good pounding. What do you say?”
>”hum.... thank you?”
>I nod “that’s right. You’re welcome. For that and...?”
>she continues “...cumming inside me?”
>I correct her: “cumming inside your fat pussy”
>she’s red but repeats “cumming inside my fat pussy”

This goes on so often I tell her to get off the pill and get an IUD. This bitch dropped $2,000 to make sure I don’t have to deal with kids. She calls me and asks me if I can please come over and fuck her fat pussy.

When I have time, I oblige.

imgrum.org/user/xg0ner/3461223406

Than rost her. She's a slut anyway.

sure. what she look like?

that was part 2 i think

Please more stories about destroying fatties completely.

Not destroyed, but I got my fatty naked in the woods. She was so scared of being seen
Also used to make her dress up for the delivery guy

met a girl through some shitty tinder app called meetme. she's pretty and white, so I say fuck it. she says she's 18 but then later reveals she's about to be 18 and is only 17. we talk for a while and decide to meet, but she's fucking enormous in person. all her pics were of her face so I should have known. she really was huge, to the point where I was embarrassed when I walked around with her. we went to the movies and sat in the back where I started to finger her and eat her out. she sucked my dick and we decided to go fuck somewhere. we found some train tracks out of the way and I made her lie on the dirty ground. we fucked and I just got up and took her home. she legit thought we were dating, but I just lied and said a bunch of lovey dovey stuff. she lied first

Yeah I learned firsthand the photographic trickery they can employ. Top-down camera angles should be an instant red flag, as are face-only shots as you mentioned.

Chubs and fatties seem to have such a disproportionate amount of cute faces relative to their bodies; it's weird.

loser.community

As you can tell from her name, super high self esteem.

Tell her Xavier sent you. She's my fucktoy lmao

as long as they have a cute face i couldn't care less what there bodies look like.

Met girl online, was looking for either easy fuck or relationship, didn't care. Meet up, she's a bit bigger than her photos, still cute, really cool and fun.

She's madly into me. We keep dating.

Fuck her on third date.

Stay together, end up having shit tons of crazy sex, she's got a higher sex drive than me, literally have to fend her off and she begs for the D constantly

Sucks dick like an animal, willing to try everything.

Married now. Still lust after thin chicks but whatever.

she's pretty hot. nice chubby body too

This was my life exactly for the past 7 years, until we broke up just recently.
She was such a sweet girl, crazy in bed, craved dick like mad, sucked dick like a vacuum. But tbh, I just got less and less attracted to her physically.
Breaking up was sad, she was like my best friend, but it wasn't working anymore.
Now, if I don't have a super real attraction to a girl from the beginning, I don't even consider it. It makes things so much easier in the end.

She gets really into it. Really into it. Great ass. Thicc

fuck I'm jealous. you're lucky

Yea, fat chicks usually have sleep apnea. And the lack of sleep you will deal with will fuck your world.

If you are an outdoors person don't date a fat person. Even if they want to, their knees will prevent them from hiking or long walks. This will leave you feeling lonely doing the thinks you like.

You will resent her.

You will get grossed out watching her eat because you know its only getting worse.

The wedding vow, in sicknesses and in health is not fair because she isnt doing anything to maximize the rest of the time you have left together. You are wadting the time you have left.

you got more pics of her?

Actually, i don't know how any fat person can live with themselves. How can you stan to feel so awful all the time.

And to always know, constantly, that people are judging you. That so much about you can be assumed by just looking at you.

It's like start any race a lap behind.

And the guilt, fuck.

damn she puts all the other girls in this thread to shame

is her name erin?

yes

Any more?

bump

Apparently she doesn't like that I posted her snap. Go degrade her anyway. She's going to pay for talking back to me later.

Obesity is a chronic disease.

>find chubby on dating website
>not overly impressed with appearance
>soon find out that she's into being taken "against her will"
>invite myself over
>chat a bit before I get handsy
>she says I'm going too fast
>I stop responding and move in to takw what I'm there for
>she keeps telling me no, but I dont stop
>go in bare
>he pussy is a fountain by this point
>continue to pump away, feeling myself about to cum
>let the first squirt splash against her womb
>pull out and cum all over her tits
>dont say anything, just put my clothes back on and leave
>never hear from her again

her tits

All fat girl tits look the same.

ok, here's mine
>be me, middle of college
>chubby girl with depression way into me
>we go to the same groups, we know each other
>i call her names and am basically a shitty person with her, cause i noticed she kinda liked me
>notice that she is way much more into me the worse i treat her
>started talking in private with her, never date, always in school or after the group
>pretend to like her back
>she has dark skin and is fat, also she a prude and has never been touched
>i get her to drive me to school and back, sometimes even wait for me at the school for a couple hours for my classes to end
>began fingering her on the way to school and home, she dislikes it but let's me continue
>other friends tell me she's saying we will be together in a couple months, i deny the hwhole thing
>by mid semester she's blowing me in the parking lot while i call her dumb, we're going to my dad's warehouse after hours to have sex and sometimes she even dresses as i asked her for it
>i started getting serious with another girl while doing this to the fatty
>i delay getting in a serious relationship for a couple months to continue enjoying rides and free blowjobs
>in the last couple times we saw each other i took a couple pics of her wheli sucking my dic (pic related, is her)
>i asked her to dress like a whore (a cheap one sinces she's fat) for a "special night"
>pic her up this time, we go to the warehouse and have sex while i forced her to thank me as i slapped her face
>then and there i tell her this is the last time we speak, since im getting in a serious relationship
>she cries big time, asks me why, offers to be my side chik, even offers anal cause i wanted to fuck her ass but we couldn't do it before
>say no and leave her, dressed as a slut with high heels and a really short dress in a neighborhood of warehouses and shops, at night, call her a cab so she arrives to her parents house dressed like that, reaking of sex and crying
>haven't called her since

More pics?

Why the fuck did you call her a cab?

I hope you didnt spend any money, otherwise you are as dumb as she is fat.

My Wife loves to be degraded. She's heavy into rape play so I'll strap her down to the bed and just fucking drill her silly. The past few months I've started slapping her around and spitting on her. She fucking loves it. Pic related.

When you share a bed with her, does it always feel like you are sliding down a hill, as she is so much heavier than you, she makes a larger depression in the bed.

Do you resent the higher insurance premiums due to her chronic illness. What could you spend that extra money on for yourself?

here's a side view

Kek, nah we usually just watch TPB and fuck. Always a good time!

Sandy Araj?

Unfortunately no brother. Her names Allison.

Keep em coming

You're a god, if true. I kek'd and bonered at the same time.

Go in her ass dry

>always a good time

Sounds like you are settling to me.

>degrading fat girls

last one i kept

you are a piece of shit. Fat or not, you don't treat a fellow human being like that. Go to therapy and work through your issues.

All those fat tits will get breast cancer at a higher rate than non-fats.