How can one country be so devoid of musical talent?

how can one country be so devoid of musical talent?

pic unrelated

nice bait my friendorino

This is the Korean flag right?

>tfw listened to more artists from tokyo than any other city on earth, including NYC and london

Same.

you just have shit taste

Good thing you posted that disclaimer.

Exactly what country were/are you referring to?

Actually this has nothing to do with Sup Forums but since you asked.........

First of all, Korea has two flags: One for North Korea, and another for South Korea.

And, actually pic posted is the modern day national flag of Japan.

That's the South Korean flag, right?

Shit poster detected

I like Cibo Matto.

Also pic related is very cool, imo. Got anything in english that sounds similar?

Asians are autistic, and, therefore, devoid of artistic vision.

Bit of a detective, are we?

There's a handful of decent artists, there's just so much more blatant commercialization of pop music there that it seems like it's all devoid of actual musical talent.

They have technical talent though. What they completely lack is creativity.

holy shit this album art is amazing

it's safe to assume any thread like this is a Sup Forums neckbeard who's taste is nothing but Sup Forumscore

sage

it's safe to assume any post like this is a Sup Forums neckbeard who's taste is nothing but /weeb/core

sage

kiri wa kaketo desu ne~ we weebs right... love japan and the culture XD wish i lived there to live my anime dreams T__T baka

It's safe to assume any post like this is a /po/ neckbeard who's taste is nothing but /paper/ core.

saffron

Is that because you don't listen to a lot of music or because you have a Japan fetish?

Tokyo isn't even where a lot of Japan's best artists are from

Pic related, my most listened to cities. Do you have more than 100 Tokyo artists?

>japan insulted
>talk about korea
why are weebs so predictable

>New York, NY
>Brooklyn, NY
>Manhattan, NY

>London
hahaha oh fuck, thread is over

I don't make the tags, it's RYM's stupid database, I hate how they don't group together cities and they don't list cities that aren't on google maps which is bullshit since google doesn't give a shit about the cities of plenty of countries

That's because they don't have a good understanding of the music, which ends up getting manifested into gimmicky songwriting rather than creativity.

Sup Forums is that way fucko

lmao kekistan kill n*ggers moonman xddd