Girls that are asking for it

Girls that are asking for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrimson.com/column/femme-fatale/article/2017/6/22/hu-instagram-feminism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be born a female is to be asking for it

omg please more

the thing is, she's asking for it from the guy she's texting, not the loser who's photographing her and playing with his tiny penis by himself late at night

>girl
fuck off faggot

I have a folder's worth on my hard drive.

Dumping until I get bored.

By the way, I define "Begging for it" as dressing like a slut in public and/or posing nude in a manner that basically screams "Put your cock in me. NOW!" in private. Or some combination of the two.

fuck you bitch! she has a feminine penis.

Who is the owner of that cake?

Lying on a bed while some creepy autist takes a pic of her means she is asking for it?

HHHNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Begging for it from attractive men maybe but not from the ugly fucks

Good old fashioned Long Island whores

>Begging for it from attractive men maybe but not from the ugly fucks
That goes without saying. When someone who isn't Chad comes along, they get this response.

>How dare you photograph me in public! Do you think I want to be stared at just because I'm walking around topless? Pig!

If she had a brain she'd have realized she was also posing for everyone the guy she was texting sent it to after he got it.

lowkey copy of a real woman
fuck these feminists retards
clearly our education system is far away from efficiency if people grow up with these thoughts

Now THIS is begging for it.

This one wants you to know that she wants it but isn't asking. She's telling.

"Gimme that shit nigga!! Gimme gimme gimme!!"

girls misusing workout equipment is my fetish

Btw, the thot on the right pointing to her pussy uploaded that pic to Facebook with the caption "Missed a spot."

More from the set?

Kek! I was just in a discussion about this on /fit/.

The slut in this pic is a feminist blogger who writes articles complaining about misogyny on Instagram and how women are basically being eye raped when people stare at their photos (which she continues to upload, btw).

thecrimson.com/column/femme-fatale/article/2017/6/22/hu-instagram-feminism/

okay this ought to be unambiguous

"At the end of the day, there is no escaping the male gaze. Even if I am just writing articles and getting in fights on Facebook, I will still have my appearance scrutinized by strange men. Even if I am fully clothed in all of my photos, even if I don’t post a single bikini photo, even if the only public photo of myself is my LinkedIn headshot, I will still be objectified. My modesty will not protect me from male lechery.

There is also no escaping from misogyny. Even if I am just posting photos of myself in swimsuits, even if I strive to make myself as pleasant and apolitical as possible, even if I refrain from expressing my feminist beliefs, I will still be subjected to misogynistic attacks. My silence will not protect me from male intimidation."

You can't make this shit up.

Imagine flying around the world, looking for an exotic location just so you can have an excuse to upload a pic of your ass so that strangers on the internet—whom you purport to disdain—can leave lascivious comments while you fap not to their lewdness but to your imagined sense of superiority. You're so far above these insects who only crave your misshapen Asian midget body. No, you're bigger and better than all of them. You're an Instagram feminist. And you need these men to know how pathetic they are for falling for the thirst trap you've laid out for them at considerable expense.

Moar?

god damn, feminists are retarded

its not even about them individuals
its about something that keeps producing them
we should fix that shit asap
i mean depress/suixidal/mentally ill/sociophats/4chanusers are somehow more justifiable than these obnoxious dumbasses who think they can stop people from judging/lurking/jerking/insulting (doing it at the same time btw) when the knly thing they need is to suffer some hungry in a lone place to understand what social life role reallt is and how to use it the right way

If I had more to share, I would. But I haven't spoken to the bikini cunt since 2009. And I don't know who the chick on the bed is, that's just some slut I found a pic of in some random thread.

Her mom

MY coworker

too many wasted comments.

when some girl posts a slutty pic, everyone should slutshame her - for example, "you're posting this for every stranger on the internets, the it means you're just asking to be raped"

"rapefishing"

eww a nigger, gross!! wtf

I can't decide whether I love or hate the fact that tons of sluts dress like that to the gym. I like staring at a nice ass as much as the next guy but I hate how they're only doing it so that they can catch guys staring and then act like they're horrified at the objectification. Again, it's the lack of honesty that's offputting. If girls would just cop to the fact that they're huge sluts who basically want to be raped, everyone would ultimately be happier.

Wow. You need to do something there.

nope the thing is they want to change and eliminate the concept of 'slut' bec every woman should dress they way they like without being judged
and thats the worst thing they could possibly aim at
you can never stop a man from judging
its the main way of man achieving knowledge

Fuck she seems perfect for abuse..

You are right, she is very fuckable

keep posting her, she looks she's got a side to her we haven't seen yet

more of her?

my gf

isn't every girl asking for it? Just not with you? Or me for that matter?

I want to fuck that big ass so bad

Nice, moar?

I think we're both right, actually. I think what I get from the "proud to be a slut" movement as a message is this:

"Don't judge me (I'm better than you)."

And yeah, it's ridiculous. They're ridiculous. Also, the majority of slut shaming comes from other women. Look at the negative comments slut shaming instagram thots for posing like strippers in the gym. Most of those come from female lifters.

her little tits

>those musclular legs

sauce?

Very suckable, more of her big ass

Women are never 'asking for it' you fucking alt right losers.

wwyd

More?!?!

Its not fair for them to be on the swim team. Whales are excellent swimmers.

I'd grab each cheeck, burry my face between them, and french kiss her asshole while I jiggle her cheeks around my head mmm

I would bend her over the bed expose her tight asshole put my cock inside of it and fuck her doggystyle very hard while pulling her hair.

My daughter and her slut friends are always asking for it.

Like her?

I don't know, user. Lurk /fit/'s Fit Girls threads and you'll find a lot more like her, if that's your thing.

But here, I'll dump a few similar to that one. Don't know sauce on any of them, sadly.