Why is she such a goddess? What makes her so much better than other celebs? What's her secret?

Why is she such a goddess? What makes her so much better than other celebs? What's her secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNQbfGYl2G4
youtube.com/watch?v=iEiTkf8-V4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think Kanye smashed?

stop samefagging and let your shitty thread die

"Her" penis

Oh yeah.

You're a white supremacist and she's 80% well-formed mashed potato held together by 20% Elmer's glue.

Not a big fan, but she does have one of the prettiest faces i,ve ever seen

>Why is she such a goddess? What makes her so much better than other celebs? What's her secret?

1. Gorgeous
2. White
3. Does not fuck negroes
4. Fuckable
5. Virgin
6. Virtuous
7. White
8. Gorgeous
9. Fuckable
10. Perfect

She a femboy tranny

1. she used to be a redhead looked like pure white trash

2. she was fat

3. she has a ton of stretch marks all over her belly

that's why she never shows her belly. she'll give you legs forever but she has no figure and if her actual fans knew she was so ugly naked she'd be unfuckable and looked like she had been pregnant, those 15 year old smooth little bitches would not buy her crap. she'd lose many millions in value overnight if it got out. that's why she wears granny panties up to her rib cage. the pic exists... it was probably taken with a phone and shared. she's in a room with a bunch of dumb bitches, like a living room at mid day. you can see that she's got 3 inch stretch marks surrounding her belly button, like a dozen. she's all ripped up. she could never do hustler. she's fugly.

she fucked fucking donnie darko... he took her virginity.

11. Literally ruling the world
12. Perfect everything
13. Confidence level: 11/10

She is alt-right

I've seen more passable trannies on Maury in the 90s.

>She's skinny.
>She's gorgeous.
>Her songs are way catchier than they have any right to be.
>She doesn't push this shit SJW agenda all the time via her songs or social media.
>She always looks kinda awkward, which appeals to a lot of people here as most people here are awkward as fuck.

yeah, we're gonna need some sauce for that load of meatballs.

Nope, she doesn't like black guys, like most of the white girls

shes scrawny as fuck and acts like any other awkward white girl in hollywood

not dissing you if you like her though, to each his own. i just personally think shes fucked

according to who, you? you're her type, huh smelly?

literally can't stand this stupid, ugly, stuck up fucking bitch

Literally, huh?

Protip: you sound like a retard when you say 'literally.' Eliminate it from your vocabulary.

Wise user

I am retarded, what's your point.

Ub Coss! De Kanye be too much nigga fo even de mose lesbium ub womens to resiss!

Literally this

> what's your point.
That you're retarded.

She's a slim leggy blonde which has pretty much always been the sought after woman in America.
That and she's feminine and shows off without being overly slutty, and doesn't inject retarded politics into everything she says/does.

oh ok so your point was to tell me something that I already knew. great fucking point Fag.

Horse face. Body of a 12 yr old boy.
Hard pass.

You must be fun at parties.

You literally are a retard

Really man? Point out the stretch marks in this picture please.

Possibly, but I know how to punctuate my sentences.

ask your mum, she knows

>Actually a good musician
>Cute ass
>Perfect Lips
>5'10, Long legs
>Aryan Goddess
>Dominant

You have to be a faggot not to like her.

you have to be a fag to like her. she looks like a tranny

Because she's wonderfully quirky. She has a couple of videos of her eating whipped cream from cans, not giving a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNQbfGYl2G4

youtube.com/watch?v=iEiTkf8-V4s