Anybody be cheated on and stay with your wife/gf...

anybody be cheated on and stay with your wife/gf? have you ever really gotten over it or do you still think about it every day like i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

vidoza.net/xv3231hymk8z.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literal cuck lol

Kill yourself then you will never think about it again.

considered that but i'm not generally that unhappy. just at random points throughout the day i'll think about it and feel shitty

I kind of did for about three years. Never got over it but i thought i would and that's why it ended.
Every time she would go out I suspected but his it, whenever I would go out she thought I was getting back at her.
Had a fight and then I actually did.

Regret not ending it right away. If she did cheat, free yourself.

Same fucking thing here.

Easiest way is to post all the nudes you have of her on here

Did she fuck someone or only kissed? Something else

ya i always have the fear when she goes out but idk that she thinks i'll get even. i don't really bring it up so no fighting about it. it's been about a year and a half and i kind of regret not ending it right away but i don't have the balls to end it now

fucked. although back at the start of our relationship i did catch her kissing some guy at a club but i chalked it up to drunk stupidity. obviously that should have been a red flag

Okey, so you think that kissing the guy was already a sign she would cheat big time later?

ya but at the time i convinced myself it was nothing

once a cheater always a cheater, she's probably fucking some other guy as you sit here on your pc

possible since she's at work and works with the guy she fucked

We both cheated on each other countless number of times. LMFAO who cares it's just sex, we function well together and that's all that matters

holy shit my dude you are being fucking played so hard, please don't tell me that you're paying for her rent or something bc if so she is legit with you for the perks and is still fucking that other guy

she fucked him while we were in the middle of a big fight, i don't really think it was more than a one time thing, but it's definitely a possibility.

and we own a home together. both our names on the house but i'm only one on the mortgage. we do both pay it from a shared account

yeesh, who makes the most cash out of you two?

When she first did it the first thoughts in my mind where, she made a mistake, I can fix this.
Once that trust was broken there is no going back.
>We never really talked about it either, had a random fight about me being out to late with my family
>got pisses stormed out and went to the bar
>got shit faced and hooked up with a 7/10
>went home with lipstick still on my cock
>see saw it and didn't even get mad
>Almost relieved actually
>guess it's finally over user
>yep

I let her stay at the house until she found somewhere else to go, she was packed and gone after about 2 months

i make slightly more (3k or so)

Just the opposite. I cheated and my wife stayed.

hmm you're in a bit of a predicament aren't you, i guess you'll just have to trust her and ride it out until she fucks up

So you're generally unhappy then.

You need to start checking your state laws, some states say that if you live together, own a home together, have an account together, you may be considered legally married. Or you will need to split everything 50/50

Common law

vidoza.net/xv3231hymk8z.html

My wife of 10 years cheated on my with a guy older and uglier than me. We have 2 kids together.

That was 2 years ago, and we are still together. The first six months were very rough. She stopped seeing him, but we had major trust issues. Next six months were better but still pretty bad, but now I fully trust her and we have great sex all the time.

Correction:

If you have this for more than a year then you split everything
Has to be more than a year

Honestly the first thought in my mind is, "she got better at hiding it."

I get that a lot - but no she's terrible at hiding it. Even the first time around I knew right away. I didn't do anything for way too long because I'm a bit of a beta but I knew and I'd know if she did again and we both know that if it happens again it's over.

To answer your question, yes, I have been cheated on and "stayed" - although it was usually not for very long.

It kinda depends on the situation. You said she fucked another guy - there's no coming back from that. It's done, it's over. Time to leave, buddy.

In my case, I had my first girlfriend start "cheating" by getting really inappropriate with a male friend of ours. She started spending a lot more time with him at his house and shit, and ghosting me when she was out with him - I found them at his house about to get it on, and dumped her. I considered it cheating.

Second girlfriend pulled something similar - went to a guys house and "hung out" in his bedroom "watching a movie" and claimed they didn't do anything, I stayed with her a few months and then dumped her, especially when pics of them holding each other at the pool started surfacing.

My current GF I have stayed with for 4 years, and she technically cheated at the very beginning of our relationship. When we got together, we were both seeing other people before we made it official. I dumped all the other girls when we made it official, but she went out with her sister a week after we got together, long story short her sister was seeing some guy who was the friend of the guy my girl had been seeing - he kissed her goodnight and she didn't stop him, but she never saw him again after that.

I tore her apart (i work in law enforcement so i know how to interrogate) and snooped her shit (phone, diary, work logs, emails, fb, etc) and figured out on my own that she wasn't lying to me about it, and she felt horrible about it.

So I kinda chalked it up to a bad mistake 1 week into a relationship - if she had fucked the guy I would've dumped her. I probably would have made the same mistake or worse if it presented itself to me to be honest.

>usually
kek ur getting cucked on a regular basis?

Just curious... did you ever consider that it's you?

Yep, absolutely considered it. I think with my first girlfriend it WAS partially me - We were together from 14-18 and I changed a lot during that time, we just weren't compatible anymore.

My second girlfriend was literally nuts, so I'm guessing it was entirely her. To give you an idea, our relationship ended with her jumping out of a moving car and being forcefully committed by the police to a psych ward where she was diagnosed with BPD.

Third girlfriend is the one I'm with now (4 years) - it's been a wonderful mutual relationship with respect and pretty much all I could ask for, and we get along very well. That mistake the first week into our relationship was, well, just a mistake. She shouldn't have gone out with that guy again, but in her defense she didn't know he would be there (her sister is a slut and didn't think it was worth mentioning) - she didn't initiate anything and clearly told the guy what he did was wrong because she had a boyfriend etc etc - again, I snooped all her shit hardcore; she had no idea I was watching.

If she had initiated the kiss or continued seeing him or having contact I would've GTFO. But she told him off then ghosted him so I figured it was just a stupid mistake, more her sisters fault for putting her in that situation tbh.

I didn’t go with my gf to a collage trip threw the school that a class of hers went one because I didn’t have the $400 at the time to just throw into a weekend vacation, for a class I wasn’t taking. We started fighting before she left, nothing even that big I think I just told her to fuck off after she stared to ghost me. Then she ignored me for the duration of her trip and kept posting pictures of her and her ex fuck buddy best friend (in groups but he was always next to her) when she got back I tried to fix the problem and assumed it was my fault for acting out. I trusted everything she said.

Fast forward half a year later she’s at this new job and she’s been very very friendly with a co worker. He was practically sexually harassing her, and I just thought he was that type of guy, I quickly found out that she wasn’t telling him to piss off but also was enjoying it and playing along. I snooped on her phone and went all the way to the top of the messages with this co worker, see if I could find any hard evidence to prove my suspicions.

Said some one who never been with a partner or had sex

Mind you this co worker and the ex fuckboi user guy both have gfs of their own. Anyways I shoot straight to the top of their messages and the first convo reads
>Hey anons gf do you party?
>No I don’t even drink much because last time I got really close with an old friend
>how close?
>scary close, and he had a gf but that didn’t concern me *random happy emojis here?*

WHOA!! It was like hitting a jackpot of disaster, not only did I read all the lewd shit they would talk to each other about but I also found out what really happened at that school trip. The second I say her after reading that I told her and she pleaded and denied that anything happened lying straight to my face. I didn’t believe her obviously so I asked the ex fuck. He spilled everything and claimed that it happened. They did everything but fuck on the trip, and then a week later went all the way. I asked her again and she denied and denied eventually admitting to each little detail as I told her that I knew everything. Although she did continue to deny that they went all the way, she says that they would’ve if he didn’t cum so quickly. I lost my absolute shit on her I think I was more mad about the lies.

Not him, but your long-winded post was not to the point. I believe he meant maybe it was because of your character and your personality, as well as the way you treated them that they cheated on you.
From what you wrote it sound to me like you've been more of a policeman in your relationships than you were a boyfriend. Could be wrong tho. Just saying.

I found this out about a month ago and the whole cheating thing happened 5 months ago when we were having that rough patch, I’m still with her now, but I have told her that I’ll never forgive her and that she better have a mater plan to re earn my trust. Since then I’ve snooped her phone 3 times and all I have seen is her asking for advice from friends and close family. So I believe that her apologies are sincere and that’s he made a mistake and learned form it.

BUT I’ll no longer be going her the benefits of the doubt, or trusting any thing she says is anything remotely suspicious happens. And she knows that if I have any doubt going forward I her faith at all I am done with her. Dropped cold turkey.

Since then she’s been her best self, I think since the guilt is all gone now we’ve become even closer than before, so I guess it helped me in the long run because I’m the one with all the power now. Although I do genuinely love her I can easily remove my self from the relationship with this as a lever is anything ever happens again.

I didn’t proof read or edit anything I typed, I’m on mobile, and on lunch break at work so sorry for any poor writing.

Sounds like a torture for both of you. Just break up and go on with your lives.

I wouldn’t say so, it may have been torture for the initial aftermath. Now that the dust is settled things have only just been up relationship wise. I just have the metaphorical leg up in the relationship now. One that I don’t really think she cares or even knows about.

>i have to control her in everyway so she doesnt cuck me again
relationship goals

I had a weird end with my very first girlfriend. We were going through a rough time and I think I just didn't want to be with her but didn't have the confidence to find someone else.
>I would say stuff to her like "I want to fuck other girls" and it upset her but she brushed it off. I never acted on it, but I think if I was given the opportunity I would have.
>Then one night she went to a party without me and I jokingly texted "meet anyone?" and she replied "yes".

>Since then I’ve snooped her phone 3 times and all I have seen is her asking for advice from friends and close family.

What do you mean? Advice about relationship?

I'm the guy who asked and that's exactly why I asked. Got that vibe too.

sad