twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

darkblood sucks

i dont fucking know what that is i just wanted to say i like spears

Dual wield rocket launchers

thread over

vocaroo.com/i/s15219PwszuJ

its from aq

/thread

Whatever the fuck the Cubans used to royally fuck up all the American Embassy workers.

That's most certainly the only usable weapon itt. The fuck can you cut through with a sword like ? There's enormous bulges in the way that look like skulls, not to mention those weird blunt edges in the middle and toward the hilt. Speaking of the hilt, why would you point sharp points directly toward yourself and you're hand? Why just add weight at the hilt? That'll just create weight at the wrong end of the blade reducing cutting power even more. And why is the tip shaped like that? So when you stab it only goes an inch deep? Way too large to stab through armor.
Faaaggg

This one.

Blunt force trauma is the way to go op, armour is good against pointed and edged weapons but blunt force breaks bones, ruptures organs and scrambles brains right through armour.

Forgot pic

I need something big to let everyone know my penis is big too

A nuke.
A nuke just says "fuck every single last one of you cunts".
Nothing says badass like instant mass genocide.

Best

Just use Bramdt

Kek, I saw that thing get totally destroyed by one x wing. Gtfo

Macahuitl is pretty much the definition of badass weapon

One xwing piloted by a whiny bitch rookie (who got all cocky cause he destroyed a tie fighter)

/thread

Nothing can top this

/faggot

Useless against armor

nope

Straight up, this nigga gets it

Samefag

Samefag

The whole point is that weapons like that are imbued with magical enchantment so they can damage thingsthat normal weapons would only scratch. It's just fantasy, no need to have a spergout over it.

I'm not a samefag!

Actually not

15 seconds apart.

knight armor is useless against guns :^)

Ok this sword is the mother dicking shiznit my neighbors

This
youtu.be/9mHWzlF4IBo

Samefag

0/8 bait, someone stayed home from school today.

can you do this with those filthy swords? i think not

>ooohh, but magic!
What are you, 4? That's not a real thing
Besides, how is relying on magic badass?

Dude, that things got some massive chips in the bottom. It's not even fixable

this
shshi remover 9000

The BBC BIG BLACK COCK why? because we can claim all the entire races without a single bullet having to be fired!

Lol sword faggots arguing over which sharp stick to bring to their next ren faire cosplay faggotry.

Well, swords in general are not too great against armor, where a blunt weapon should be used. Depending on the type of armor, it can still penetrate it in a few blows. And helmet won't provide you much protection against it either. One overhead and you're dead.

Do you not know who the fucking thundercats are faggot? The sword of omens would anally rape your little fire stick piece of shit.

Dumbass

Lol insecure fag making bold comments so he feels not so insecure.

Poor Lil gay feller

Your mom wants to know if she should bring you and you D&D friends any pizza rolls.

Faggot.

single bladed greataxe.
>big
>fuck you
>other side might be used as a sledgehammer for extra fuck you

That'a blunt as fuck

Kamas are cool

see also, you bet my "filthy sword" can't do that - it's badass, not gay

Lol you acknowledge I have a caring stable home life with friends. How nice of you, most faggots get mad at me when I make them look stupid and say something mean.

Lol stupidass

Reminder that not even the most badass of weapons can make up for being a manlet

Chaos swords are pretty bitchin.

>what do you think its the most badass type of weapon

Saying "It was my privilege"

/thread

Lol only a manlet would know this

Good Lord I love stupid people

muslim's womb

t. manlet

Thanks captain obvious, I was the one that posted this And this

ITT: no one actually read the topic.

>hurr durr that sword wouldn't work
>lookit all that decoration
>jesus none of you know shit

I thought this was a "name your favorite weapon that you think looks badass" thread.

I've always liked the MA5B assault rifle from Halo. Something about that blocky design with the big ol' clip tucked inside gets my juices going, even if it's not the best weapon.

>Your sword's a little short, if you know what I mean
>That's a pretty big sword! Compensating for something?
>6'0, 6'1
>manlet
Get your shit together, user, 5'9 is the cutoff.

A.I.D.S.

>below average
>not a manlet
I wonder why you picked that exact height... hmm...

THANK YOU
i am the OP and ou are the first one to actually answer

you cant compete to this might throw

While the blunt weapon employment against armor goes without saying, I still think you're being delusional about how powerful zwei really is. It won't do as much damage, that's for sure, but it's far from being complete useless.

>I wonder why you picked that exact height... hmm...
Because that's the average male height in the US, you dumbass.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Below average = manlet. See how that works?
I'm 6'1 myself, never been called a manlet in my entire life.

ball and chain
maces and flails are cool too

step aside, faggots

Hahhahahhha

That's with Mexican "men" included. The average height for white men is 5'10". Being a manlet is at or below average because half of the population would be taller than you. When you're 5'11" to 6'1", you're decently sized, but not noticeably superior to the other men. There's almost guaranteed to be a superior male nearby at any given time. That's why it's cutoff for manlet size. The "in-between" of manlet and man. When you're at 6'2" to 6'4", you literally tower above 98% of the population.

Best weapon; Farts

How about pyramid head's weaponry?

sith army knife

Surprised to see aqw stuff, best were those daggers from nulgath(?) tho
We could play it sometime

Dscimmy

women are disgusting

They're pretty fun
I have one

Raven's Vulcan Gatling gun with ammo backpack canister.

Wreak havoc...

Oh it has uses, you can put chicken and veg on it for kabobs, maybe trim some hedges or get rid of the neighbours pesky cat.

>That's with Mexican "men" included.
Gee, I wonder how many of them are legal citizens who were actually included in the survey to make any significant difference.
So one inch difference is towering to you? You're talking out of your ass, boy. Obviously, you're insecure about your height (and god knows what else - I'm starting to suspect you might be an incel). And it all largely depends on your overall body constitution anyway. I have enough back pain issues as it is, and I have a normal posture and go swimming twice a week.

Bullwhip of course

Here ya go, pussies.
Insta kill

>mass genocide
Very thoughtful choice of words, good sir.

The obvious answer, blandly and factually, is the European longsword, or hand-and-a-half sword.

It can be wielded with either one or two hands, can be swung as normal to destroy textile armor, can be thrust to pierce all but full plate, and half-sworded to find gaps in said plate. It can be gripped by the blade and swung guard-first to punish full-helmed opponents, and used effectively as a sharpened battering ram against smaller targets. It is objectively the most effective and versatile pre-powder weapon in history.

>Texan churches be like

Watch forged in fire and cum buckets user
Shuraken or throwing star is pretty awesome and the sharp ring that sandniggers used to throw, looks like realise sonic hedgehog ring.

has anyone ever told you you're annoying as fuck stfu

I'd say a spear was more versitile but you're not wrong in saying bastard swords are great

You mean a Chakram?

Most badass weapon, posts a gay drawing, fucking faggot

Denel NTW-20

Spears don't have the weight to inflict damage to plate-armored enemies and can be disarmed by an opponent wielding a hooked weapon such as a bearded axe.

Oooooo nice bro, I forget which fighter in soul calibur used that...

Yes, they are sick

Ikr very adaptable