Explain yourselves leafs

Why is this glorious man not your Prime Minister?
He Kills Terrorists and BTFO IRA apologists

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3611024/Diplomat-hailed-hero-shooting-dead-Ottawa-terrorist-wrestled-protester-Easter-Rising-ceremony-Ireland.html

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36390617

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_YpBWNgtcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping with footage of this glorious man

>The protester has been identified as Brian Murphy by the Irish Republican Prisoners Welfare Association (IRPWA), of which he is a member.

Whazzat?

Butthurt IRA apologists

I've never even heard of him desu

Well if you'd arrived in Canada few years earlier you would have

Never heard of him but well done to him. Anyone who BFTOs republicans and loyalists terrorists is good in my book.

EY yeh fawkin whoite cawnt! Whet teh fawk ye SAYIn bout me fekkin whoite cawnt! Is our land cawnt!
Spare me a ciggy Breh?

>first they burn the flag
>then they burn the jews
>then they burn oil
>then they burn coal
>then they burn canada

NEVER COMMIE SCUM

Fucking based.

He is Canada's greatest hero. He foiled the only terrorist attack that ever happened in Canada by shooting a mudslime dead.

RCMP should redpill you rookies before they put you on Sup Forums watching duty.

mayt just fark orf I'm tryin' teh geydawn the bas and see me misses

When was this?

So you're saying it wasn't a terrorist attack when somebody took a shot at Queen Lizzardbreath?

Maybe Canada is coming around.

Awroit oi hed enoff o' yer fawkin shitposting cawnt just fawk off cawnt! Oi don need her fawkin shit jus fawk off!!

WHO TOOK A SHOT AT LIZZIE?!?!

Marcus Sarjeant.

When will the French ever learn?

OH nevermind I just looked it up I didn't remember his name yeah he's based

>He was your sergeant at arms who shot the terrorist in Ottawa.
>Also today he BTFO the IRA apologist

He should be Emperor of the Anglosphere

Oh that guy, if I were the judge id sentence him to a strangling from me! Nobody touches my Queen

Kevin Vickers is not a politician, that's why. He held a largely ceremonial role, kind of like The Queen or our Governor General.

FLQ happened, retard.

I wish Canadians would make like a tree and leaf!

He served in the RCMP for 29 years also
This guy is a real Canadian

We'll make like a tree and fall on your house and ruin your life when your insurance won't cover the damages

Don't waste too many. They're on fire.

>waste a tree
>in Canada
Dude...

Don't you run your jew mouth at me.

1. Buy Canadian lumber to build a house
2. Canadian tips a tree into it
3. ????
4. PROFIT

Aren't all police officers in Canada technically part of the RCMP?

No, not at all. City departments aren't, neither is Ontario provincial police as far as I know.
But I could be completely wrong, I'm typing this on my phone whIle taking a shit

No, Ontario and Quebec have their own provincial police and different larger municipalities have their own police. So for example the ontario provincial police is separate from the Toronto police and the Winnipeg police are separate from the RCMP.

You guys placed tariffs on our lumber even though we're supposed to have a free trade agreement because our lumber is cheaper

Kevin Vickers will be knighted by the end of the year

Ah ok. I remember reading somewhere that what I said was the case. But I guess not.

They do work across all of Canada though, when you join you can end up being sent to Nunavut.

>moar liek jew nafta
Seriously don't hire jews to run anything.

Lumber is pretty ridiculously cheap though. It's amazing how expensive it is if you're a mexican at home depot. It's amazing how expensive it is when you have to hire a waste disposal company to land a dumpster in front of your house after paying off the city to grant a variance.

It's crazy how cheap it is when you just go repurpose other peoples' trash or even maybe have more of your own trees than you know what to do with.

Vickers is no cuck. Trudeau will to fire him now.

;)

:/

That potato nigger looks like he's dying, is there still a famine there?

I'll make like a moose and fuck your mother

Vickers clutches gun after shooting Muslim terrorist at the Parliament buildings.

It was a fucking disgusting thing, a british funeral in Ireland for the based Irish uprising. Fuck off back to England, imperialist scum.

tell him to gtfo canada.

>A FUCKING HARP

>Fuck off back to England
>All already am
French Canadian detected

Don't start this republican/loyalist bullshit again. You retards have even tired me out in terms of shitposting.