Why are you depressed, Sup Forums?

why are you depressed, Sup Forums?

Moving to Texas and dropping all my shit here. 800 bucks to my name and a decent car that may or may not make it

I honestly don't know.

tfw nine months to live

Because when I'm happy I am scared to fall again. And when I'm depressed I like to get up. Unfortunately, depression look like a reason for live

Chemical imbalance. Had it all my life.
I take welbutrine now, and it's super helpful. I actually feel like waking up in the morning now.

I found out that my paranoia isn't normal and I actually have panic schizophrenia. I have no fucking idea how to tell my parents, I surely won't tell the fucking government since I am trying to pursue a career and I just take sedative pills every fucking day. I have no idea how long I can last like this.

What are you doing on schizophrenia, my friend

Eh, Im your average lone virgin fag. I just don't love myself enough. Do i even have a reason to do so?

lots of dbt therapy my dude, take it day by day. plenty of schizo ppl live a comfortable and rather normal life, like myself. keep trying different meds until one works if you need them. nobody 'needs' to know about it, but find a support group to talk to. it'll be okay

I'm the least depressed I've been in over a decade.
I wouldn't say I'm happy, but I'm not really that unhappy anymore minus lonliness.

I don't understand your question. Can you phrase it differently?

What does dpt stand for? Sorry english isn't my native tongue.

What about go to drink a beer in a crowded pub you never been, and be open with people. Treat them as a friend, don't mind if male or female

Because the world is not a place where people are taught to be perceptive and mindful. As someone who is these things it is incredibly distressing and discouraging to live in a world where we *must* push others down in order to move up, not realising that the bloodlust for success is what makes it so difficult for one to be successful in the first place.

When you have panic schizophrenia, do you feel lot of paranoid for some hours, or what. Because sometimes I feel it too.

dialectical based therapy. there's also cognitive based therapy, but since schizo people can have cognitive issues with delusional thoughts, it can be a lot harder to use daily. here's a link for you friend, it'll really help you ground yourself, lots of little handouts for different situations.

ilovedbt.com/dbt-handouts-worksheets/

Have a crush on my cousin who is 11 years younger than me since she was 10

I can't think myself as a proper human being

Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, which is essentially a form of therapy focused on grounding you in the present moment through specific self-soothing tactics (like breathing techniques, a self-care routine, etc.)

Im in love with a girl that i cant be with right now

I met her at work, she is engaged, we saw each other for a month but then she cut it off because of something that happened to one of her kids. We still talk, but its not the same. We havent seen each other outside of work since march, shes still engaged but the wedding was postponed till next year, she was supposed to be married already, and they havent set a new date. Whenever i try to talk to her about it she maintains she doesnt know what she wants to do.

Shes not happy with him, but she has a baby with him, and her younger daughter whos only 5 has only really ever known him as a father ( she has 2 kids from a prev relationship).

Im at my wits end, i love this bitch more than anything or anyone ive ever loved before, but its been like 8 months now and im starting to feel like an asshole. It would be different if she told me she still wants to be with me or see me at least, but she wont because she says she doesnt want to get my hopes up

It usually last for a couple of days, but there is also that feeling that you are being watched and judged. Which never really fades away. But yeah pretty much the feeling that everyone is against you and that you are one move away from everyone just beating you up and shit.

I wanna be a stay at home NEET, but my mom died and I'm the only one who'll take care of me. Everyday I just sit at work doing nothing thinking about how I'd rather be home playing video games and smoking weed.

Nico nico nii