Girlfriend went off her birth control months ago without ever telling me...

Girlfriend went off her birth control months ago without ever telling me. Now she's pregnant and I've no interest in raising a child. Do I have any legal standing to give up my parental rights and not pay support? Or am I just fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/child_custody/voluntarily-terminating-parental-rights.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes by killing your self

Watch The Red Pill. Men have no rights when it comes to kids without the mercy of the mother. Sorry bro

How original. Thanks kid.

You can choose not to see it, but you have to pay.

do people really not use condoms in 2017?

Ditch her without a trace and start a new life somewhere else. Godspeed, user.

Have people with balls ever used a condom?
"take a fuckin risk"
-George carlin

I haven't used a condom since 1996

Depending on which state you live, there is a form you can get through court where you legally give any rights that to have as a father which means you give up parental custody, you are not allowed to see the child in any form, the kid will not have your last name at all, and you won’t have to pay any child support

Honesty condoms suck dick compared to not using a condom if u have a gf it's not wierd to fuck without when she's on birthcontrol

suit yourself
but keep your butthurt crying off of b when things go south please

Here OP
family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/child_custody/voluntarily-terminating-parental-rights.htm

>she's on birthcontrol
which she can stop taking anytime she wants and keep quiet about it like in OPs case

>I haven't used a condom since 1996
Thats a hell of dry patch bro
feelsthefeeltobethefeel.exe

Natural Lamb (lambskin condoms) literally feel like no condom at all. But only protect against pregnancy not disease.

If you can, just deal with the kid. Don't fuck him up by leaving. There's way too many single moms these days and the economy basically requires two parents to raise children because of women in the workplace.

>spreading your DNA like an alpha is a reason to cry
>actually believes alphas cry about being successful af
Still virgin beta?

>Still virgin beta?
yes
I had my chances though
but not willing to take the risk because there's a chance that even a condom fails you

How does that help op? Youre a tad bit too late for /r/mgtow banter, mate.

Sure man. I bet the reason you're a virgin is because you don't want the 0.x% chance of a comdom failing.

There are things you could do to encourage a miscarriage without her knowing the immediate cause/source. She did it in secret so sounds like fairplay to me.

Use some tongs to remove the bun from the oven.

I'm not kidding m8
You won't even catch my finger near vagina yet alone my dick

This op. I don't know the drugs but you can spike her tea with non lethal shit that causes miscarriage.

Funny how fast things go from this:
>ono, muh gf is preggers and im too deadbeat to pay child support
To this:
>having babies is the most manly thing 3var!!!! Betas btfo!!!!!

Fucks sake, if you guys are gonna slander women and pull your own victim card, PICK ONE. You cant have both.

>pee in vagin after you finish
>acids in pee kill sperm
>???
>remain beta af

>

this. you had your fun. let her have hers.

Youre talking to someone who need no excuses because I'd keep the fucker

IT'S THAT DAMN MEME AGAIN

Tits or gtfo

Thats fair. You picked one.

Wanna see my micropenis? Because im okay with sending that.

I'm going to pass on that but thank you anyway

Shit im 4kids deep now with the same girl. GTFO

I'm thinking I should take advantage of her guilt and be a stay at home dad. She makes enough. Then I could quit my job and just do fun shit for 18 years.

how do you plan to retire?

I should have also included that you warm up to the idea of having a child. Only in such a manner as to not seem suspicious in future. Once she miscarries, drop her ass but do so under the guise of emotional pain at the loss of the fetus. Don't let on anything but happiness about the baby currently and saddness once the deed is done. The legal system is stacked against you. Good luck user.

Lawfag here,
There's a way, but its a but underhanded and depends on the wife.
If you abuse them to the point where she divorces you, she can cut you off from having any contact to the child (I'm assuming you don't want that) but can't make you pay child support. The only thing you shouldn't do is get married, because then you might have to pay otherwise. This plan would mean you would have to be exceedingly abusive, however, and would depend on whether she goes through with that specific process.
Pros:
Possibility of you not paying a dime or having to see her or the kid again
Cons:
You have to abuse your gf (I mean bad, hit her in her pregnant stomach and shit)
It's not a guarantee, she has to make the decision

Again, DO NOT get married to her, because then you actually have no way out.

Here's an idea, be a fucking man! Accept your new responsibility, and take care of your offspring. if you're not ready to deal with the consequences, maybe you shouldn't have a dick. The world would be far better without entitled, selfish, pieces of shit like you. Grow up, or fucking kill yourself.

Sorry to hear about your broken home.

Clarification, "divorce" means that she in essence divorces you from your child. This is why you wouldn't have to pay any child support since otherwise you are blood related.

it can't be all bad op. Just groom the child to be your sex slave.

My dad told me this at 17:
"They are all a bunch if lying bitches. Always wrap it up"

Me: 40 years old..fucked and fuck regularly.
Never got anyone pregnant.

In other words, take responsibility for your own actions.

>Both parties must consent.
That blows especially if you got a bitch fucked up enough to secretly stop taking birth control

and then kill yourself when she dumps you for tyrone bigpenis jenkins

Should have named them all chan so you can feel like you accomplished something when you neck yourself.

>be you
>banging gf with full knowledge it can lead to pregnancy
>get pissed when gf gets pregnant and doesn’t want to murder her child

I’m not saying this as an edge lord or white knight but it’s time to put your big boy pants on. You made the choice to fuck now live with it. Take some fucking responsibility you millennial faggot.

learn to read you retarded nigger

>m-millenials desu
Shut the fuck up and contribute something to the thread besides name-calling. Why should he put some big boy pants on? Who would it benefit? You're the one acting like a millenial faggot.

Not him but it would benefit everyone in the community, especially himself and his baby
Faggot

Then say that in your post fucking retard

the best way to get out of your responsibilities as a father is to make the MTF transition as soon as possible - it is impossible to impregnate a woman if you have no sperm. so get those balls cut off asap and she can no longer claim you are the daddy

if you are unwilling to do that, then step the fuck up, be a man, and father that child. it's not the baby's fault it's being born. it'll just want a mommy and a daddy to love it. so man the fuck up.

Birth control isn’t 100% effective you colossal fucking retards. It doesn’t matter if she went off of it or not.

You’re the one dropping cream pies it’s YOUR responsibility

Points to you sir.

If you are on good terms and are planning to have family together and live life together, then I doubt a gf would just stop birth control and not say anything. Clearly OPs gf has some issues with him if she stopped

>keep your butthurt crying off of b

and who the fuck made you the owner of b?
anyone can post and cry on whatever the hell they want, if they get replies then they get replies.

You get the fuck off this thread if you’re not interested

it would benefit the baby, the only innocent person in the whole story

you stupid fucking moron. i fucking hope someone runs over your head with a waffle iron today for being such a useless piece of shit.

Pay to have her killed. This helps several economies.

how about you go slide a razor blade up your ass? fuck you and die

>user would take care of an alligator or a hippo if I adopted one in their name

No.

If you thought you were adult enough to have sex then you are old enough to take care of your child. Stop blaming other people because you wanted to have sex. This child did nothing wrong and you are trying to get out of your responsibility. You're an asshole.

Who the fuck uses condoms in 2017? Other then for fucking hookers

Yes send it

Say what in my post nigger?

Well I mean you realize he's 100% right though