>hash
dude just give up and be a normie

>crippling depression
>autistic
>suicidal
>sandnigger
pretty sure i cant be a normie

It's Weed, you'll get high. Wow

Put it into syranwrap and roll out around in your hands to get warm. Shape it like a joint.

????

You gonna get so high. So fucking high

>how do i roll a hash blunt
You don't. Trust me, it's a waste.

make a wizard, kush and hash enjoy

> break tip of cigarette, about 1.5cm, save it
> empty the remaining tobacco in the palm of your hand
> grab hash with same hand you are holding the tobacco, heat hash with lighter. Don't over heat it, just enough to make it soft like dough
> pinch with thumb and index of the other hand while is hot
> make small tiny pieces of pinched hash and drop them with the tobacco
> Once you've put enough, mix
> Put on paper
> use tip of cig as filter or it'll really suck
> roll
> light
> inhale

OP you really ought to get a pipe, I guarantee you're going to fuck up rolling that blunt.

have to start somewhere

Do i need a crackpipe for this?

God I hate spliffs. Always left me hacking.

Brown is fucking impossible to predict unless you know beforehand what it is. One kind will fuck you up immediately - another will be mellow as fuck even if you suck down several joints.

The best hasch I've had in a long time was a few weeks ago when I was on Tenerife. They get daily shipments with magnificent, dark brown goods from Marocco. Mellow and not harsh at all. But the shit I get back home (northern europe) is tweaked to the point where I get way too fucked up on just a few puffs. It's useless.

Hello dude .
I was smoking hash since i ve 13 years old, im 28 now and stoped it 1 month ago . I use to smoke 50g by month ( in france you can get it for 150-250 € ) . A nice tips : dont start it ;)

Or, hold on to your pity-hat, you can try not abusing it.

getting it pretty cheap here
about 25-28 grams for 10$
sandnigger country ,drugs are cheap as fuck here

Preach

I feel you, I've had issues with weed and hash before. Let OP make his own shitty decisions, people grow that way.

yeah, start with a pipe

You rright dude :)

best advice in thread

weak spines weed is good, coke mdma ketamin then you get a problem

I was addidct to prod too , LSD , MDMA and speed, but i used to smoke hash daily and alone like a fking toxicoman xD

>What should I expect?

OP if you want to know the effects of a drug just use; psychedsubstance/ druglab (youtube) or psychonautwiki.org.
I can't really say how you'll feel, i don't know the kind of hash, but you'll either feel really chill and heavy or a bit excited and happy.

>How do I roll a hash blunt?

Don't do a blunt your first time, just do a joint.
If you want to know how to roll either or, just use youtube. I'm dutch, but youtube has better rollers than any of my friends.

>Any tips?

As a person who has quitte a bit of experience using drugs in general, I would say: Just relax, take a couple of hits, wait a bit, if you don't feel anything, take some more. Try not to stress out, bring some good music and just enjoy.

Plz post your experience, would love to read it.

For fucking real? :o
25g for 10$ :O

>getting addicted to weed
Seriously what the Fuck, do they have the willpower of a toddler?

Yeah I have a weak spine and a family history of alcohol/drug addiction. I had my own foray into speed and shit and got out while I was still ahead.

meth,weed,heroin
all really cheap here

This is truth.

how often do you smoke?

That's what my mom told me

Yes, lots of people get addicted, just get around to admitting it happens.

This would be worth joining isis, ffs

I'm not sure why there's so much animosity to admitting you have a problem with soft drugs. Weed milks dopamine out of your brain just like other depressants, it's a drug and can have psychological withdrawal symptoms.

Hey OP, my girlfriend has a personality disorder and we use hash to treat panic attacks.

I made a recipe for capsules, where I decarboxylate hash in the oven first, mix with pure fat (coconut oil) and put into capsules we have in the fridge :)

Once you get your dosage down , they are really great. Just like taking a vitamin, and 2 hours later she's floating.

Lasts indefinitely in the fridge instead of having to roll and smoke. Also no smell at all, only during decarboxylation

This

I smoked hash once and it was a really bad trip, only weed for me since then

This is the best way to use hash. It's efficient, too. A few grams of hash could easily be 20-30 capsules.

What personality disorder?

Extra comment because of the abuse discussion that started

We take them like maybe max 4 times a month, so in no way abusive.
I trust in OP to be responsible enough to decide and handle what he himself ingests

Exactly, I don't smoke weed anymore but people need to get around to admitting weed can be quite addictive. "Ah man no you can't get addicted to weed it's impossible, I mean I've smoked multiple times a day for 4 years now and I'm not addicted" lol. Shit happens. And when people argue well it's only psychologically addictive, well cocaine and meth aren't physically addictive either...

Yes. Preferably with crack residue. Double whammy it's called. Then scrape the pipe and smoke that too. Fucking crackheads.. yeah..

Don't know translation :)
Anxietal and evasive I guess

8 grams made us ~180 capsules, so it's really efficient. I'd say make in bulk though, because the second batch was vastly different - I think I decarboxylated more efficiently.

At least learn to chill and just let things happen

Cocaine and meth are physically addicting. With that said though I agree with you in the sense that it can be addictive. Psychological addictiveness is not to be underestimated. However I don't think that argument is strong enough to keep the drug prohibited.

Not often anymore, but when I was a teenager I smoked a shit ton. Sure I missed it when I quit for a while but it's not like I couldn't function afterwards. I've actually been addicted to drugs before, weed is like quitting soda compared to the real deal.

Expect it to taste worse than weed and burn hotter.

protip. The ash from a has joint can really easily burn through your clothes.

honestly is best for making edibles with but rolling a joint with hash is a lot of effort for a shit reward.

True, but weed has less physical side effects. Cocaine can cause a deviated septum after prolonged use.

I used (heavily) for a year and a half. My peak was an ounce/month before chilling with my friends. My go-to was tabletop vaporizor, save the ABV, cook down the ABV with oil to make edibles, and brew coffee/tea with the ABV leftovers.

I had a problem.

it will turn you gay... don't do it, I tried hash once and now im gay :'(

No there's no argument to keep it prohibited really to be made but nonetheless it's still addictive. And no cocaine and meth aren't physically addictive.

I made a PDF with recipe for others wanting to self medicate. It's not translated though, so you'll have to run that shit through Google translate Danish - > English

scribd.com/document/356771968/Opskrift-på-kapsler

Absolutely not, marijuana is less harmful and less addictive than alcohol, but that doesn't mean it's not addictive.

From where I'm from I've never heard of smoking just straight up Hash in a joint or even a bowl. We usually put some on top of some weed in a bowl. In a joint by itself seems Shady as fuck.

The more malleable it is the better quality it is, mix it with tobacco and roll it in a cigarette paper but whatever you do, do not use the cigarette filter. Make a roach out of a piece of thin cardboard and use that or just leave the last 1/4 inch empty.
Even better if you have access to a cylum or a bong

Smoking anything causes lung damage. I get that you didn't smoke though which is fine if you did or didn't, we alll die in the end anyway.

i've always thought coke to be more psychologically addictive tbh. but fuck coke anyways shit drug, shit scene.

I'd say OP is 15, poor, or both.

Solid philosophy. My alveoli hate me from smoking hookah more than smoking weed most likely.

you totally american faggots
it takes lots and lots of weed to make hash, it's stronger and gets you completely differently high, ie it gets you stoned. "its hard to roll and tastes weird" hahahaha you weed fags. Everyone in he rest of the world knows all about hash. It also wont cause the same levels of paranoia.

Cook in butter on low heat (60-70 c) for an hour.
Then makes some hot chocolate or brownie of that shit.
Ingest on empty stomach, the effects take 30-60 minutes to kick in. 60-120 is you're not empty stomach.
Careful dosing. Eating it is more cerebral then smoking it and it will last much longer. However with the right dosage I find it's a longer and more even high. Also it won't contain nicotine which I think ruins the trip (more dryness in mouth, bad smell, carbon monoxide in blood and initially the nico-kick stresses me out and makes me sick)

What a fucking pussy

i've done it a few times just in a joint, was fine.

It is only psychologically addictive, same with meth. When it comes to recreational drugs the ones that have issues with physical addiction are opiates, a bunch of GABAergic drugs like benzos and barbs, alcohol and the like for the most part.

Oh and temperatures are in Celsius :)

Thanks, yeah my body is a fucking rental car that I didn't even sign for so I don't care lol that being said smoking weed is definitely not good for the lungs, anytime you inhale the raw products of combustion it's bad for you.

>dont use the cigarette filter
why

i am 20 , not poor

Put a piece of hash onto a coin, light the piece on fire and place a drinking glass on top of the whole thing. Let smoke accumulate, take hits from under the glass.

Butter is generally ineffective, as it's only about 60% fat

It's a lot better to decouple decarboxylation (heating) and mixing with fat

thought so, ty

There may be some truth to that. All American hash is "watered down," dealers grind stems and shit into it to keep margins high.

Man I know I am. I couldn't ever get past the areas with just tobacco, it hit way too hard. Probably never sifted the mix right.

Yeah, kill the great taste with shitty tobacco. Are you a nigger?

Waste? Niggas be joking.

Get a cigarette, burn out the nicotine. Fir lights burn twice for stronger cigs burn thrice.
Get som filters and some paper. If the filter got 6 tearable columns on take of the top 2 and bottom 4, and then bend them until they make a W/M and roll it around.
Put the paper in at the end of the filter.
Mix up 0.2/0.3 g of hash and the nicotinefree tobacco.
Fill the cone, twist the tip burn it off and light it up.

You gonna get high, that's what you can expect

Cigarette filters trap some of the good stuff. Plus weed has more tar than tobacco, so eventually the filter will be fucked.

The US has the highest quality extracts in the world. If it isn't full melt, it's not worth smoking. I don't smoke extracts though.

Greetz from Finland.

You should probably stop smoking.

Awesome, you've passed two obstacles in life.

Did your connect only have hash?

Yeah.. Light Ball of oil and sap on fire.. it can melt?

>scribd.com/document/356771968/Opskrift-på-kapsler

Fint recept! Jag ska pröva det! Jag brukar vanligtvis göra kakor men det synes smidigt att ta kapslar.

Why?

I’d be dead within a year if drugs were that cheap lol

OP's hash is not full melt, I guarantee that.

You sound borderline retarded

Det er også langt nemmere at homogenisere end kager In My Experience :)

You know the old sitcom joke with the "most potent brownie in the pan".. And the new guy always gets it..

Because it's only oil and cannabinols, no flour or eggs, it's extremely easy to homogenize - just stir :)

Try not to over dose

Buds for rolling, solids and waxes for bongs, pipes, hot knifes.
If you don't crumble fine enough you will have hot rocks burning your clothes

Willing to bet it won't light on fire though. Even shitty hash won't actually catch fire unless in mix

"Cocaine is addictive due to its effect on the reward pathway in the brain.[10] After a short period of use, there is a high risk that dependence will occur."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

ethamphetamine is known to possess a high addiction liability...and high dependence liability...Heavy recreational use of methamphetamine may lead to a post-acute-withdrawal syndrome, which can persist for months beyond the typical withdrawal period.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

That's expensive as fuck, 9bars go for & £240-£260
Nine fucking ounce

Based on what?

Yeah that's not what physically addictive means... try looking up physical addiction.

it will catch fire, it's a common way to smoke lower tier hash. I've made hash from trim multiple times and the 220 and 180 micron stuff does burn.

You should expect a really shit smoke. Expect holes in your t-shirts and joints that just don't burn properly.

Why the fuck anyone would smoke hash over good weed is beyond me, unless they're getting it super cheap.

you'll die lol

Am I the only person who thinks joints are smoother than pipes or bongs? Maybe it's just I smoke more joints than anything but pipes or bongs always make me cough like a motherfucker. But as of right now I'm sober because dad is going to drug test me, but after that I'm gonna get fucked up

Kakor är kul att ha när man har några vänner på besök men för mig själv skulle jag föredra kapslar. Precis som du säger så är det inte så mycket mjöl och ägg i vägen.

Är cannabis avkriminaliserat i Danmark nu?

smokeing pot wont help with depression. you should fix your diet,workout, and get a good sleeping schedule

You don't burn holes in your shirt unless you're an idiot, don't smoke while laying down or better smoke over a glass table or even the ashtray.
Also, it's a better high and it doesn't smell up your apartment/house when just laying around. Weed is for dummies

r u from Morocco?

I only buy expensive high quality hash. It gives me a better high than good quality weed but that is an individual preference.
I usually eat it, I agree that in joint form weed is nicer to smoke.

Pipes and bongs are for the addicts, joints are for people who can control it. No reason to take a huge hit in a bong when you can space it out in a joint.