This fucking thread again: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

rent a hooker

This ain’t reddit. Fuck off.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Do you really want to have sex?

Are you that ignorant to go 34 years being a virgin that you havent rented a human with holes built for pleasure?

Ignorant?
Prideful?
Poor?

Which one is it?

/thread

'this fucking thread again'

then stop making it you fucking sad case no one wants to join your pity party. There must be something so fundamentally wrong to still be a virgin at 34 so you might as well just neck yourself

No u.

Life could be worse.

Yes.

All 3.

But I need my daily dose of shitposting.

rent a hooker

Is your mom free tonight?

gtfo my Sup Forums, wizard

wow rude

it's the best advice you're going to get, so fuck you

Do you have any amazing life story or are you just a NEET?

A fireball is on the fucking way to you, you peasant.

I am not a NEET but I don't have any amazing life stories either.

I was in your shoes and now I have 2 kids. Learn to talk to women and be flirty, then keep hanging on.

Do you have a mental ilness of any kind?

Why don't you do something about it? Do some pushups in the morning, go jogging, join a gym to get social, eat better, stop jerking it to Loli..

Dude the list goes on. Stop being such a pitiful little bitch and do something about your life you fucking pussy.

Like, be a fucking adult dude, c'mon.

I'm gay but in the closet. I'd never see my family again if I did.

Was treated for depression in my mid-20s. SSRIs and CBT.

I'm actually very athletic and in good shape. And I only jerk it to the vanillaest of vanilla stuff.

So it seems good news for you is that you're probably not attractive enough to find a gay mate anyway

Why did you start this thread?

At this point why dont u rent a hocker?

To vent and to shitpost. And because it is my only kind of social interaction outside of work.

Because it wouldn't solve the underlying problem that I am socially retarded sperglord without any friends. Virginity is just the symptom of being a failure.

Why not learn some survival skills and become homeless?

What would that accomplish?

>Because it wouldn't solve the underlying problem
How do you know? It might be the first step toward addressing the problem. Whatever you're doing now isn't working. So what if you'll still be a sperglord? That is it's own thing. You didn't start a thread about being a sperglord, you started a thread about being a virgin, because that's the part you focus on. If you're being honest with yourself you don't mind being a sperglord and having no friends, except that you don't get to have sex. The no sex is the shitty part, and fixing it only costs a little bit of money.

im 27 kissless virgin
do you really get wizard powers at 30?

Go 2 tijuana and fuck a bitch there 60 bucks for the girl and 13 bucks for the room thats wat i did im up to 7 bitches

You'll get to enjoy life from a whole new perspective when it's about survival and also you'll be deep in that homeless PuSSay

Last time I saw this you were 32

(checked)
no, you're just old and grizzled and weird and people don't like talking to you. Like a wizard

i dont think thats all just because you are a virgin, people do like talking to me and i doubt that will change in the next 3 years.
maybe our reason for being a virgin are very different, i for example have never even tried to get laid.

The shitty part is being unable to get sex in a regular way. Be it one night stands or relationships. And being a virgin is just one of my problems. My complete lack of social relations and shit job being other ones.

No.

As if I could afford to fly transcontinentally to Mexico.

I'm German. Most homeless people here are old men with alcohol problems or mental illness.

Might've been 2 years ago.

Statistically, how is that possible?

M´K I´ll bite.

My apologies for bad english in advance, english is not my first languaje.

My advice would be...

Join some social hobby: sports,boardgames, drama club, cooking classes, anything with tons of social interaction.

Sooner or later you will start talking to people. From that point foward all you gotta do is be yourself. Talk to people about yourself and listen to them. I mean SERIOUSLY listen to them, remember what the tell you about them. Remember their birthdays, notice when they have a haricut or something like that. Is not much more than that you know....

I guess all you gotta do as well is not telling people all the adkward Sup Forums material stuff you do/see/listen to. Is not a really good talking material.

That would be a really good start to know people.

You fucking troll go back to your fucking cave

So I shouldn't bring up my scat fetish?

Go to a local strip club then some bitches are down to fuck

>Join some social hobby: sports,boardgames, drama club, cooking classes, anything with tons of social interaction.

I took language courses, cooking classes, currently doing yoga. Lots of tam sports in university.

>Sooner or later you will start talking to people. From that point foward all you gotta do is be yourself. Talk to people about yourself and listen to them. I mean SERIOUSLY listen to them, remember what the tell you about them. Remember their birthdays, notice when they have a haricut or something like that. Is not much more than that you know....

I tried to talk to them, I've been myself. Have friendships developed? No. Guess my myself is shit.

If you're poor AND a virgin, what have you accomplished?

Nothing of value.

Then what are you living for? What's your goal in life? What do you want to accomplish? What are you proud of?

27 y.o. male incel here. Ugly, shy and crazy.
Does the suffering of extreme isolation goes away later, in any way?
What do you do about your sexual urges?
How could It be worse? You mean illness, extreme poverty...?
Why do you think you ended like this?
Do you hate gay men that have a better Life than you just because they are more handsome, had no mental problems or had a better family?
Do you enjoy your life in any way?
How? How do you cope? I want to kill myself on a daily basis.

>Then what are you living for?

Do you need a reason to life?

>What's your goal in life?

NA

>What do you want to accomplish?

Be happy

>What are you proud of?

NA

op ill help you with that. wanna get rich?

this is pretty much my thoughts aswell, if you need a grand purpose or some accomplisments to not kill yourself you must not be very happy as a person without those things.
i think its about ego, the bigger your ego is the more you need to feed it and the easier it is to hurt it.

Not poor would already be enough.

>Do you need a reason to life?

Yup, kinda the key to hapiness. Find something you like to do and get good in it. Better than most. I myself love programming and am super proud of the things I have created so far, even though they're really not that impressive. I also love my job as a bartender (student).
For you it can be anything, drawing, playing guitar, DIY, programming, some weird craft like making beer or whatever. Helps tons with confidence, too. There must be something like that that you enjoy? Or are you really that dull?

When I found "my spot" in the world I got a major confidence boost and it helped me get girls (straight but w/e) and even a real relationship.

Youre so lucky...

I enjoy sports (climbing / bouldering, running, cycling), cooking, reading. But just because you like something and do it often doesn't mean you are or get good at it. I'm for example a really shitty musician even though I invested quite a lot of money and time into it in my teens and 20s.

I think we just discovered an undercover fbi agent.

???