Brutal/Rape/Degrade WWYD Thread

Brutal/Rape/Degrade WWYD Thread

start off with this piggy

Stick my dick down her throat and make her puke all over her disgusting self

rip that shirt off of her, tie up her huge tits and slap them around while i face fuck her

Gag her with that stupid bandana bend her over the desk and fuck her ass

fuck yeah keep going with this dumb mom

Anyone want to use her?

That dumb bitch just needs her hair grabbed and forced on my cock... give me another for one you commented on

hell yeah this slut needs to be degraded and abused

Kinda just wanna see her ass

I would rape her mouth till she pukes blood
Wwyd

chubby slut would be forced onto all fours, face down ass up with my boot on her head while i smack her ass till it bruises. then ill move to those hanging udders and make them bruise as well

she doesnt really have one

If she had a trunk, she'd look just like the elephant from Sing

beat that pretty little face of hers until she cries. when im done, cut off all her clothes and rape her ass and face repeatedly. then id kick her out and make her walk home naked

Disappointing she deserves a good skull fuck

Again

Put her on a diet.

Id wait until the end of this sluts beach day when she's nice and sun burnt. She'll come back to her room to change and I'll be waiting. I'll force her over the railing of her hotel balcony so everyone below can watch what's happening to her. I pull her bottoms down and beat her burnt ass cheeks. Then once she's become adapted to this pain I begin to rape her up her ass

she needs her tits beaten too

Fuck yeah get her and the girl I posted together

What's your email bro

id tie her arms and legs to the 4 posts of her bed so shes completely spread apart on her stomach. then i would brutally whip her ass until its bright red. from there i would take a large dildo and shove it up her pussy deep as i shove my cock in her ass.

>shaves pussy
>but not ass

got kik? its degradingthrowaway

Double stuff the whore.

Her ass feels good but I want more. I flip her over and throw her on the floor of the balcony everyone hears her crying and is watching. I choke her with one hand and pull her tits out with the other. I hit her and tell her to push her tits together. Through her tears she obeys and I start fucking her tits

Pmed u

Fuck yeah she is super self concious about her small tits she would hate that.

when im done with her asshole, i would shove an even bigger dildo in her asshole and i'll move to her mouth as i shove it down her throat. I'll make sure shes unreconizable as i cover her face and mouth with spit and drool

WWYD to Jenny?

Good. I make sure she knows. Id pause and tell her I can't even rape her right, her tits are so small. Then I tell I'll have to try and make them swell. I can't believe her tits aren't even good enough to shoot a load of cum on. I force my tip into her mouth so she can keep me hard. Mean while. I'm pinching and pulling on her nipples as hard as I can making blood vessels pop. Her tits are covered in bruises and she's in terrible pain but this is the only way her worthless tits will help me cum

destroy her

I'd fuck her stupid mouth pussy until she pukes, then I would force her to eat it on all four while I tear her Asshole apart
Wwyd to this slut ?

Bind her chubby arms so tight behind her back she’d swear they’d been broken. Then with two fistfuls of her hair, sodomise her plump ass raw.

Whether she learns to buck back and entertain a cock decides if the hotel room door is left unlocked or not.

howd u use this slut??

Break into her bedroom one night she is home alone, and stuff her bikini bottoms in her mouth before taping it shut and raping her,

Pussy first, then ass, gradually becoming more and more gentle and sensual as the minutes pass to relax her into beginning to enjoy it. Then tie her to the bed and cum all over her body and leave her to be found by her brother or parents.

Grab her by the hair and yank her head back. Grab one of those tits and with the other hand and suck it as hard as I can. Stand her up, bend her over, and while maintaining grip on her hair, fuck her from behind until she begs me to stop.

spoiler alert, I won't stop

How would you use her

First I’d get her with a chloroform rag and move her inside before raping her mouth, ass and pussy. As she comes around she realises she’s tied helpless to the bed and I squeeze her titties and fuck her til I cum inside her

degrade this whore please

Why delete, wtf??

She looks like the kind of cunt who only needs a few hard slaps to get her back in line. One to catch her off guard, two to get the tears going and a third to keep her on her toes and ears open. An almost instant cock-slobbering hole ready on her knees to take a goods rough skull-fuck. Quick, easy disposable.

moar

Wwyd to my slut wife?

Which one and wwyd?

Destroy her

Wwyd?

Brutal home invasion. An unstoppable rush to the kitchen, hard enough a blow over the back of her head to stun the sow. Bend and pin her over the table top, rip down her underwear and plug her used cunt. Treat her to some good hard rapes until she learns how to be a good hostess.

Don’t worry, I got you

I would hold her head underwater while fucking her from behind.

Which hole?

wwyd

Fuck ya. I’d love to hear more

Slather her in trashy makeup to try and hide her soulless eyes before pimping her out for another painful night. Old fat bastards mauling at her tits and taking long turns using her cheap holes as quick dirty entertainment.

wwyd to this cutie?

Get these two bitches on their knees at gun point. Tell lefty to pull those huge udders out for me to abuse. I'll make righty suck the barrel of my gun while I abuse her friends tits. Twisting her nipples hard. Right is crying unsure if I'm going to pull the trigger but I make her stop and start sucking my cock while her huge titted friend strips down and pulls rightys jeans down around her ankles. When right has my cock nice and lubed I tell both girls to stand up and bend over and grab their ankles. I stick my cock in lefts asshole first. I pound away making those huge tits bounce before switching to rights tight pussy and fuck her hard. I go back to lefts asshole gaping her before I pull out and shove my dirty cock down rights throat and start to facefuck her hard. She eventually pukes from the taste of her friends asshole and the rough facefucking and. I make left lick it all up while both girls sob. I take this time to piss on rights face making sure she opens her mouth and swallows as much as she can to make up for her puke. To really degrade these cunts I take my gun and start fucking lefts cunt with it and threaten to pull the trigger if right doesn't lick her asshole. I make right switch from her friends asshole to my cock back and forth until I once again shove my throbbing cock up lefts asshole and pound her until I finally shoot rope after rope of hot cum deep in her asshole. I'll make right use her tongue to lick it all out and clean my cock off.i jerk myself hard again while I watch them lick it off each other. Finally I'm done with these two sluts so I hit them hard with the gun and knock them both unconscious. I'll jerk myself one more time over their unconscious bodies before once again pissing all over these gross fat whores.

Replies get replies Absolutely no limits

her pussy for starters, I bet her convulsions as she runs out of air would make it feel great.

She has to learn quickly that a rape could come at any moment, even if she locks the door. Just the sound of something smashing is going to be enough to make her freeze up ready for the stranger forcing his way in for another turn. After a week of insane soul scaring rapes, she’ll be spreading and offering her holes out at the slightest sound, eager to get her using over with.

Hell yes

A week on and there are no more locks. It’s no ‘she has come to love it’ shit. She hates it. She hates that strangers are hanging around in her living room, laughing, jeering, doing drugs while they wait for a turn stuffing a helpless set of holes. No hope, just a revolving door of strangers, pain and rape. Waking up to a stranger moaning in her face and shooting a load in her bare cunt. No escape, no love, just tears and abuse.

I'd get her roofied, use all her holes and cum in cunt. Then I'd take pictures and then post on the internet

I’m successful enough to get them to agree to a threesome. Then as we walk in the door they faint as I drugged their drinks before we left the bar.

The left girl wakes up first to realise she is tied to a chair and I am fucking her friend (righty) over the bed. She’s still unconscious. Left doesn’t scream or panic, but rather enjoys me taking advantage of her friend. I cum inside rights asshole and pull out my cock which is now covered in my cum and rights pussy juice and ass. I take it over to left and she willingly sucks it without question. I untie left and move back to the bed and she starts fucking me now as right is waking up dazed and confused.

Left says to her “you dozed off during the threesome so I carried on without you”, and within seconds right apologises and starts eating lefts ass as I continue to fuck her.

I would cum in her passed out pussy until my ddick couldn't get hard anymore

Which one and wwyd?

Pimped out, tired, mentally defeated and no longer keeping track of what day it is. She can’t even recall how many days she has spent a prisoner of her own home, every rape tying day and night together into one long endless session of abuse. She doesn’t even notice money trading hands before a new cock takes what pleasure it can from those ruined holes.

1/?

We are at a party with a lot of people, I see theese 2 cute girls in in schoolgirl outfirts, one blonde one darkhaired. They are clearly drunk, I try to start a conversation with them - but they just laugh at me and turn around, and continue drinking. Feeling down, I grap a few beers and walk outside, I sit on the curb across from the house drinking by my self. After an hour or so I see the same 2 girls come out of the house, one of them is very drunk and the other one is struggling to keep her friend on her legs. They don't notice me, and start walking down the street. I follow them, they enter a park and the one girl can't carry her friend anymore. She sits her down on a bench, and starts looking around - she has to pee and enters some bushes.

My right hand

Right. I'd have my foot on her head while fucking her ass.

Moar

2/?
I grap her from behind, choking her out. I rip of her clothes. I force my cock into her pussy, it is wet and relaxed so not very tight. I flip her over and start to force my cock into her ass, it is super tight. She wakes up and tries to move and turn around. I hold her down and whisper in her ear 'Who is laughing now, bitch?'. I start hitting her in the back of her head. It probably only took 2 hits before she was out, but I didn't notice at first. I continue thrusting into her ass, I must have ripped it cause it feels like there is lubricant now. I feel it with my hand, and smell it, it is blood. I start smiling and continue thrusting faster and faster untill I cum. I put my knee in her back and pull her head backwards untill her neck snaps. Her dead body doesn't lie still but starts to spasm. I get excited again and force my cock down her throat, it is tight. I thrust as hard as I can untill I cum. I drag her into a lake in the park and leave her there... I go back to the bench her friend is sitting and sleeping on. I try pinching her, but there is no response - she is out cold. I pick her up, carry her home and tie her up in my basement. I am letting her sleep it of down there, I don't like it when they don't resist...

This sweet beauty

right, would tie left and make her watch as i grab her friends huge tits and fuck them infront of her, ill cover them with cum and make her lick it of her friends enormous breasts

That beauty is going to the slave farm where she will spend the rest of her days being a cum receptacle for whoever wants a quick fuck. Her only purpose is to drain the fun out of all the cocks that give her attention

3/?

Around noon the next day, I hear her screaming from the basement. I had not gagged her, cause she would have choked if she threw up. As I open the door I hear her calling 'Help, please help i'm down here' - I lock the door and start walking down the stairs, and the moment she sees my face she stops screaming. She recognizes me from the party. She then says in a very faint voice 'Were is my friend?' I just look at her and smile, but don't say anything to her. I open a bottle of water I brought her and put it to her lips and tell her to drink. She is hesitant at first but drinks the whole bottle. Then says 'why have you tied me up? I'm sorry I laughed at you.' I tell her that it doesn't matter anymore, and that she should stop speaking. I untie her feet, look at her and tell her to not try and run, and then untie her hands as well. She immidiatly runs for the stairs, but is stopped by the locked door. I walk up behind her and grap her by her hair and throw her down the stairs. She hits her head and passes out at the bottom.

This cunt is going to beg and cry as she strips herself down to high heels and fishnets. She knows that she’ll be beaten and broken by the debt collector if she doesn’t play nice and please him. Unlucky for her, his fat old cock isn’t leaving until her ass is raped wide open like public whore. Fuck-holes have to learn the hard way.

WWYD to her body