Well faggots I'm setting a date, thinking I'm gonna an hero on the 14th next year before I start work again...

Well faggots I'm setting a date, thinking I'm gonna an hero on the 14th next year before I start work again. Wife left me, hate sharing custody of the kids, hate the city I'm forced to live in due to the kids being here and my work commitments. I'm gonna fly home for some time with my family and friends before I'm done. Anyone else got any ideas?

shoot up a school and live stream it pls

time stamp next to the gun

Go on date, let her ramble on, and while shes in the middle of talking just pull a gun out and shoot yourself in the head. You die, Shes scared for life.

don't do this if you are American please
don't even use guns for suicide also
they are already using all they got to take away the 2nd amendment so please don't give them any more excuses user

this

Aus fag, not my gun but can get ahold of it

I agree with this, there are plenty of other ways to off yourself anyway.

Be OC not copypasta

you come and pass away at the same time

Stop posting on Sup Forums. Do it fgt.

Drop credit card info or user, make it worth something, but still recommend you don't for the kids...

Honestly thinking of co poisoning. Got an old car with no emissions controls and a small garage

Trips, pls op deliver that shit

go on a stabbing rampage on the people you hate

Kids are fucking beautiful but life fucking sucks. Then they'll grow up, leave me too and it'll just be worse

I'm an Aussie gun owner and if you use someone else's gun to kill yourself, you are throwing your friend under the bus.

Don't kill yourself, go on beyond blue ,seek help , surround yourself with good people, think of your kids.

>Anyone else got any ideas?
Yes, OP can stop being such a faggot...

That's why co poisoning was my first choice, seeking help but fucking hate this place I'm living, can't leave for at least a year and I'll lose my kids when I do cos I'll be going interstate. Either way I'm fucked

What state do ya live in mate? I'm 3465

A man with a plan.

honestly though, there is nothing in life worth killing yourself. You are completely free to do anything, you can reinvent yourself in another country if you wanted to, you could just go off grid and disappear.

Don't fear not having money and you will likely discover that you don't really fear much else.

Do anything you want. Use your time to be bold and inventive even if it is just bold to you.

killing yourself is an open statement that you valued yourself so little that even just the thought of things being difficult was enough for you to throw everything away.

do this, and livestream it too pls

Yea I'm nowhere near ya and not going that way. Don't wanna say too much personal shit.

kek

Or you could twine a rope with razors, put around neck, super glue hands to head. jump off building, decapitate yourself, and when you hit the ground it will look like you ripped your head off.

Makes sense but I'm legit trapped because of work. Like honestly I'll be looked for.

Fair enough mate ,but please get some support.

Life is about survival and sticking it to the people you hate by acting like everything is OK.

Don't drink or abuse drugs ,this make your ability to cope terrible.

Holy shit kek i didnt even see you beat me too it xD

so? these are the concerns of someone who cares. someone who is bound by the confines of a monetized society.

and is being looked for really that bad? It is a job. You could quit beforehand.

Yea I gotta lay off the piss, I've slowed down a lot recently. I can't abuse drugs my workplace tests. Honestly why I wanna quit my job though. I'm sick of being straight edge while my ex is doing coke and fucking randoms

Can't quit mate, I signed my life away, perks of choosing a job to give your family a better future then losing the family

that is simply just not true. and if you are going to kill yourself anyway then why does it bother you? just fucking go in and shit on your boss' desk and leave.

Unfortunately the Aussie legal system is far too lenient on wild women who act like fuck heads.

A mate of mine had a crazy defacto that ruined his life and lost him his house, so I hear ya.
He worked fly in fly out 2 weeks on 1 week off, she didn't work at all and cried about how he was shit for leaving her with HER KIDS from a previous relationship for two weeks at a time.

Anyway fags I'm off to sleep. Getting a couple of laughs and having some strangers actually give a fuck sorta made my day

Yea man it's fucked

Don't and be the best fucking dad you can be.
Shit like that can fuck your kids up I know first hand.
Stop being a useless cunt and sort your shit out, rebuild your life and man the fuck up.
Relationships break down over time and don't ever expect your partner to love you forever and anhero the inevitable happens.
Do shit that scares you if you are that borde and depressed, get into fights, do drugs fuck cheap whores bareback you may aswell life on the edge for a time rather than just jew your way out

stop with this stupidity because that hedonistic shit doesn't work for everyone
some men just value honor and are not willing to go into full mindless animal mode

>they are already using all they got to take away the 2nd amendment
Hillbilly confirmed

Wut? Its true.
There is a massive push to destroy the 2A in the US, they are pushing to have only hunting firearms.

why do you write "an hero"? you sound fucking retarded.

ikr, the fucking arrogance of trying to tell someone not to shoot up a school. what a hillbilly

New element found, NewFagium.

Hi newfriend.

You have young kids, don't take their father away from them ffs

i know the term means killing oneself, but using it makes you look like you're trying way too hard to call for attention while trying to look cool or edgy. just say "suicide" instead.

(officially) convert to islam and explode

>telling someone not to shoot up a school because of gun laws rather than because it’s a bad thing

The sheer Euphoria of believing this

reddit's down the hall and to the left, faggot.

IF YOU GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE, THEN YOU COULD ALSO LEAVE YOUR LIFE BEHIND...

YOU DUMB FUCK

YOU ARE REALLY A DUMB FUCK

HOLY SHIT

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE SO DUMB, JUST KYS

don't ruin your children's lives, user

>TFW you try to moralfag but just wind up ammosexual

Buy travel gear and walk around the earth.

Clean your house and vehicle. Bottle of Jack sit on the roof watch the moon set and the sun rise. Crysterbate in shower. Eat Bacon

Don't kill yourself my dude. I've been down this same road only they found me before I died. I've never felt more horrible in my life afterwards but getting a network of people who actually cared about me helped. Because of my decision the courts deemed I was too unstable to see my kid and I never got to see her for almost five years. She's young enough that she doesn't hold a grudge against me but her mother was more than willing to use that time to brainwash her. I finally get the right to see her twice a month on the weekends with supervision and she's told me what her mother has been saying about me. If I hadn't made that choice I'd still get to see her way more often with no supervision. I haven't been able to see her for her birthday since she was two.

If you’re gonna go out, at least do it with a banger. Go out to the most crowded place and start rampaging people. Make sure you have one bullet left for yourself. You could, if you want to, kill the people you hate. But the alternative is to not do it.

You don't have to I was pointing out if you are going to kys what's the point when you can go out in style.
I just work, smoke weed and masterbate every day.
I have no need for for women as they are more trouble than valuable.
Fuck the odd whore when Ive the cash and that's about it.
Also there's is absolutely no honour in kys unless you are a slant eye or sandnigger.

Don't leave your children with a sucidal father. Psychologist fag here, this will make probably feel guilty for you even if you love them for the rest of their life. A lot of suicidal's sons become suicidal too. The best thing you can do is try to become a strong and important person in your children's life and making new social interaction with people you don't know.
I know that's hard, but you will solve nothing by make your wife feel guilty for you death.
Sorry if my english is pretty bad, i hope you understand what i want to say.

TUITION FREE