Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Lewd and gay edition

Fuck sake

This is just as bad as the roberts spam

YES

YYYL

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

As if i thought that it couldn't get any worse...

#selenabois

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

ari leaves her legs wide
sunny side open so all
the men can look and hope
to be welping and laping
up the wet jubble juice,
that sprays like a mini-ari,
a waterfall from a lady
fountain, upon their faces!

your sentence sucks

hnnnng

Is it still alive?

baby sees many men give her
The Look, that says they will
devour greedily anything,
that during a washroom break,
comes from her bum or twizzle
pee noose!

fuck me

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

imagining a trap kendall user blowing me that kiss...hnnnng

No but I'm using it to play with my user and maybe wecan get a few people in... I wonder if any of the oldfags are still here...

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

>shitposting in a celeb thread
And I thought I was the one wasting my time here...

I remember a Lia user jerking on cam there

baby wants to poop right here
and by standing by see how many
men will be willing to hyena it up
from off the floor because it
comes from her divine bum hole!

Fuck off Herman

I really want someone to join and jerk off for us on cam or show us their hole~

He'd be doing more than blowing you a kiss...

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

We need a big cock user

Oh god I can only hope

Letting us use him while we look at pics of Kendall

404 Ass Not Found

You got discord? It seems we think alike

Obongo is sucking an invisible dick again

ari's bum hole is sweet;
sweeter than any sugar candy!

Mybutthurts #0919

what would you do for a taste of
her candy sweet back hole!

Fuck off

I can make a room for us three

let's be honest;
you are a slave to
ari's bum, hoping
for a tongue taste!

im down too

ari's black hole gets very dirty after a usage
and needs to be properly tongue cleaned!

volafile /r/eq8ykfdg

I want to be blonde Selena

tfw no kendall gf with a benis

feels bad man

i want you to be too

need Kendall's legs wrapped around me

Need Kendall or an user's lips wrapped around my dick

>tfw Kendall will never chew my cock like a pizza

Why must you make me feel this way;_;

I need someone to share my pain