Still waiting for swim user until someone posts proof he did the dinosaur

Still waiting for swim user until someone posts proof he did the dinosaur

Get a life, effeminate.

nope

pls somenone tell me the truth i can't live on

same

I went to sleep with a loli thread open last night and the last post was a link to swimbro's thread, but alas, when I woke up it was 404'd.

Pls

yeah same. Whatevs i'll believe and post loli meanwhile

I'd help out but I don't have my stash with me.

I heard Swinanon died in a car wreck

very unfortunate

no...it can't be

I heard he fell down the stairs

he fell down the stairs and a truck crashed into his house, killing him instantly.

No you fag, he went on drinking binge after nearly getting doxxed and went off the road and hit a tree

Didn't he drown after trying to swim drunk?

Perhaps the events of the story were real afterall and he got caught

The way I heard it, he crashed his car into a pool full of alcohol

are you talking about the trainer that was training Chelsea? i never saw the end

Yeah, supposedly the ending was posted last night, we're trying to find if someone screenshotted it.

the reason i think he hasn't posted the ending is because this was such a popular thing that i'm 99% sure someone would have posted it already

Could be that everyone that saw it is sleeping, and everyone that's awake was asleep when he posted.

Pic related, from the thread I left open when I went to sleep.

In actually saw the thread referred in that post and he had not posted anything there yet

Was there someone claiming to be him saying he was going to post?
Or did we just get meme'd?

Ohhh shit now I remember, someone did post something that ended in a dinosaur but it was obviously not swimanon and everyone knew that

Uhm fuck wish i remembered, there might have been but as i said in this he wasn't swimanon

Welp, this is now the official thread for waiting swimanon

now when i think back to it though, the dino-ending post might have been between swimanons last and second last post, so the question is was there another dino-post after that?