I want to start smoking weed Sup Forums

I want to start smoking weed Sup Forums
Any advice on prices so i dont get ripped off and how do i roll a joint etc..

Dont do it user.... being that happy only when you smoke isn't worth it...

1/8th is about $50

1/8th = 3.5g

"one eighth"

Don't start. I'm mad addicted. It will consume you.

dont let it consume u

That's sad man, weed is one of the least addictive drugs.

might as well wait for ten years or so to pass until it gets legalized or grow your own because people pesticide their shit. colorado dispensaries do it to.

its 10$ CAD a gram where I'm from, dunno where the numbers these other people are saying come from

Dye yor hair green and go grab a dick to suck while yu smoke your first joint.

Anyone in 904 with bud? lookin for max a quarter

check the weight to see if it what you pay for new smokers people cheat you

why arent you at school?

shcools out fo da week

$10 a gram in 317

Weed can trigger Schizophrenia / Upring and Worsen Mental issues but at the same time it can Make you Feel better so its a flipcoin , Read before Deciding.

Every single crop of any thing had pesticides sprayed on it or fogged around it.
If not bugs would destroy the crops it’s not like they do it for fun, it’s the nature of the beast.

Weed is illegal in my country and really hard to get the cheapest i found was like 25$ for a gram is that too bad?

if you dont live in a legal state youre going to get ripped off, period. if you live in a decriminalized area theres probably "pop-ups" around you (basically weed conventions where people get you to "make a donation" and you get a tshirt and blunt) which are the best way to go all around, but still a little more expensive than going to a store or a medical dispensary. if youre in an illegal state, youre not going to get the hang of whats going on unless someone experienced takes your hand and shows you whats what (theres lots of bad weed, over priced weed, scammers, leechers, dangerous people, and lacers even in good neighborhoods).

the only way youll learn to roll a joint is to practice with tobacco or oregano or something. just watch youtube videos. if your first experience with rolling is with weed, youll just waste it and lose a lot of money

Am already mentally ill and a close friend of mine just died better of smoking than to suffer more like that

How about telling us the countrie so we can help you?

Live in israel
Only way to get is from people who grow or smuggle from neighbor countries

In California I get a ounce for 100 $

If you are feeling extremely sad, don't smoke. If you turn to weed when you feel down you will form a mental addiction. Take it from someone who just went cold turkey

This, you'll only be happy when you're high, your life will only be about getting high, and when you're not high you'll be sad or mad and thinking about getting high. If you run out you'll need more.

Plus it will make you lazy, unmotivated and stupid.

not him but I've been there. It's not so much that it's chemically addictive, it's obviously not, you don't go through withdrawals or anything if you stop. What happens is it consumes you.When I was trying to quit I have literally bought a quarter, smoked one bowl, immediately regretted it, flushed the rest, and did that a few times before I had fully quit. Then, I would go back to it again years later.

I'm all for legalization, I think it's better and less harmful than alcohol and the only way its really ruining peoples lives is when people go to jail over it, it opens the door and exposes someone to harder drugs, or when people lose all ambition & motivation. Do yourself a favor user and just don't even start.

Man I been smoking weed for like thirty plus years man, it don't do nothin to you man.

dont fucking smoke a joint by yourself if youre first timer, you only need small amount like a pea. get yourself a glass pipe (costs nothing, its used to hold cigarettes so u dont have smelly fingers or w/e) you only need to inhale once or twice (first smoke then inhale air to push it deeper into lungs)

no idea on prices cause it depends where u live

10$/g and 60$/7g where I'm from

You’re fucking getting ripped off unless that’s top shelf stuff

First dispensaries, an eighth of shit tier is like 20 dollars. And it can go up to like 60. Usually I stay at 35 since it’s decent enough to get me high. Don’t go any higher than that or you’re getting bamboozled. Fucking chinks in Hong Kong selling that shut for a hundred but I ain’t no beta so they got 40 from me.

ALSO DO NOT GET SHAKE OR TRIM. it’s not worth what ever load of cash youre going to save. THAT SHIT IS NASTY AND YOURE GONNA WANNA THROW IT OUT BUT CUZ ITS GREENS ITS LIKE... well shit I guess I have to smoke it

Dealers are way better. I just picked up two ounces for 100 and it’s pretty dank.

I will say that Northwest Weed in the USA is pretty dank, actually west coast. Actually fuck the east coast.

Getting yourself a grinder will make smoking easier. And bong too. It just hits way better if grinded, unless you’re rolling a leaf then just tearing it yourself is better, you don’t want fine weed in your blunts

An eighth will probably last you a week at least. I’m at the point where I have to buy 3 eighths now to last to me a week.

Forgot to say where I live. I live in Seattle and weed life is the only thing good here. Fuck these Indians. Fuck these rich chinks. Fuck these Microsoft pajeets. Fuck these amazon rohits. Fuck google Ishan.

If you wanna be on next level you can dab.

But I like to put tobacco in my bowl since the nicotine rush gets me and then that weed high right after. I mean I’m definitely getting cancer but plsnjust come fast.

You can also go the next level which is a cherry chop. Add oil into the tobacco weed mix.

Adding hash with oil is even crazier and I don’t really recommend it. But you need the tobacco if you’re gonna do hash cuz tobacco burns at a higher temperature which helps burn the has easier.

Smoking a blam is already like getting punched in the face. Hash cherry chop bowl just hits you from both sides and you get knocked on the floor cuz you need to sit

Top shelf weed is going to carry a price no matter where you get it from. Top shelf indoor grown chronic is going to fo for like 200-300 an ounce and it doesnt matter what coast you're on if you grow indoor and get your hands on good genetics then you too can grow some bomb ass chornic that sells for 300 an ounce.

for your first time you might wanna use a pipe or a one hitter, that'll probably be easiest. To roll a joint you can spend 3$ on a rolling machine, I don't really smoke joints but for like 3$ I don't see why not. Later on you can be crazy and mix your weed with waccy tabaccy (popper/yacht) that shits the best. Really it depends where you live i live in basically a village so its expensive 20$ a gram, 50 a half bag, 100 a quater, ect ect

drug general nigger

How i get good weed in london dudes? Im new here and only found decent hash and this shit tier extra smelly shit tier weed, and still expensive as f. I dont mind that though but then atleast be good :(