Your Cunt

>Your Cunt
>How does your country celebrate Queen Victoria's Birthday, in honor of the greatest living modern monarch in modern history?

We have a day off, shoot fireworks, chill with the family, and generally leisure about and not get blown up at concerts. Its pretty much always a nice day on Victoria's Day.

Aren't queens suppose to be the beautiful woman in the nation, why are your queens all old ugly women?

I drink a beer and wish Her Majesty Elizabeth II well. It's always good knowing that the most respected and well-known monarch in the world is the head of your country.

Funland
Probably have a short article about it in the newspaper.

She's 100 years dead and not a low IQ subhuman arab since she actually directly ruled a great nation and not an inbred pile of sand.

>we have a day off
Speak for yourself. I fucking hate my job.

>be canadian
>suck somali dick
>kiss foreign monarch's asses
canada truly is the most cucked nation

>a fucking leaf
>defends corrupt jewish monarchs
>celebrates the birthday of corrupt monarchs

Im sorry, i cant hear you over your president giving the Russians top secret information

Russians are the good guys though.

Putin a good boy he dindu nuffin

Fuck off back to /sg/, filthy dumb mulattoshart

>Americucks trying to banter
wew

Ukraine is russian. Russian is the final frontier against the jews.

>Queen Victoria
> greatest monarch
> Not Elizabeth Tudor
REEEEEEEEEEEE

in all likelihood he's probably some fucking muzzie arab

we don't

>how does your country
Well since we're in the same country and we're two different people. We don't. It's a day of reflection on why queen victoria just let the Canadian government decide on what they want to do with us without our consent. She just wanted us dead tb h

Literally who?

l*afs

>Implying Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck isn't the greatest Monarch in existence.

Say "THANK YOU WANGCHUCK" and the Dragon King will bless you with reincarnation in a better life.